Aegis Chemical Solutions Employee Reviews

decent place for a paycheck, but dont expect much growth.
ClO2 SWD Operator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 24, 2019
There are worse places to work, especially in this industry. There is plenty of opportunity to move around to adjacent departments, not much of a ladder within each dept. pay is ok, but no bonuses or regular raises. The people you work with there are great characters though, thats a plus.
Pros
Great coworkers, somewhat reliable work
Cons
poorly managed, underappreciating of employees, unkempt yard and halls.
Good Company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2019
I enjoyed working at Aegis Chemical Solutions. Good people, and good pay. We unfortunately got put in a position where I had to move to New Mexico. This was not possible for me.
Great place
Treater driver (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 22, 2018
Great place to work at, working by yourself, fast pace environment. Steady work always something to do. Traveling to different areas, great pay and great insurance.
slow and boring
CLO2 operator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 21, 2018
Its very hard to work for management that has so much favortism and does not take the initiative to get equipment fixed when it breaks down. Too much of the management is related. We have rental equipment that needs to be fixed and they are not even willing to get on the phone and make these companys come out and fix their own equipment.
The management has no idea how to manage employees in a professional manner. They need to learn how to seperate work from personal. Move people up or assign people the equipment they deserve depending on their work not on who is your closest relative.
Fast Pace
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 21, 2018
Very fast pace work environment. managers are good some arent so great but thats typical anywhere. works really well with you and family matters. Alot to learn and what feels so short of time. good hours but but hourly pay is different than most places
Pros
every weekend off
Cons
the benefits arent so great still have to pay alot of money for visits and medicine
verry good
Drivers (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 10, 2018
we moved to Indianapolis. i like aegis chemical solution.Take care employee and truck every time. clean truck and the house of the company. good benifit and 401k.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 30, 2018
Enjoy working and interacting with customers and working outdoors. Enjoy working with coworkers. The benefits are great. Learned how to manage accounts and keeping up with daily volume. Establishing and building a good relationship with customers has been rewarding
Great culture and friendly staff. Family environment.
Senior Accountant-Full time (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2018
I like management and workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job is employees help each other. There is no politics. Employees respect each other and close like a family.
A good place to work good employees everybody got along
Truck Driver Class ATruck driver (Former Employee) –  Coro TexasJanuary 25, 2018
I think age is chemical solutions is a very good place to work but supervisor no patience Was on my 90 day privation hat and spiel supervisor said I did not report it in time so I got let go .
The Best Job I've Ever Had
full-time Corporate Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 10, 2018
Great working environment, competitive salary, friendly employees, professional atmosphere, work / life balance a priority, amazing benefits. It's like one big family!
Pros
Work life balance is a priority.
Wonderful culture
Drilling and Stimulation Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2017
Great company. Great people, great culture. The organization allows for flexibility if you can be innovative, hard working, and a team player. Overall, a very happy place.
Has a good product
CLO2 Operator (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 10, 2017
I still be there IF IT WHERE NOT THE MANAGEMENT of the work place. I learned more about three party chemical on Frac job the hardest part of the job was the long hours but i enjoyed it and enjoyed being a operator
Pros
good place to work
Cons
management
not a good company to work with
Treated Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 29, 2015
company was good but the all management where not good at all
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pros
not good
Cons
benefits good