Aegis Therapies Employee Reviews

Horrible
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 20, 2018
poor management, unmotivated employees, dirty facility, unethical, I have nothing else to say about this company, only concerned about getting minutes with patients not the welfare of patients
Management was terrible
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, VAMay 19, 2018
My DOR was not organized and never on time for anything. Everything that needed to be done was done by someone else or it wouldn't have egotten done at all. The DM and above never paid enough attention to figure out that the DOR wasn't managing things well. It was like being on a sinking ship with all the responsibility but someone else got the paycheck.
great rehab team at my location in Bloomington
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 15, 2018
Aegis had good training opportunities and support from across other aegis if you asked for it. High productivity was a challenge to maintain while providing optimal patient time first. DOR at my site was the best. Our team worked together like a close knit family.
Poor Management
Therapy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 9, 2018
Team was very poorly managed. Hard to get straight answers out of management both direct manager and higher. Peers were great. Contract ended abruptly without notice
Driven by revenue, not patient concern
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 5, 2018
Management set up each patient at highest RUG Level regardless of their condition to increase revenue when half of the patient's were in approprate. When you didn't get the minutes they expected because the patient could not tolerate the amount of therapy they were expecting you were reprimanded. They either were forcing the patient to exceed their abilities or were putting the therapist in the position to be unethical for the benefit of the patient.
Pros
Nice gym, friendly co workers
Cons
Lack of patient concern, productivty
Fast Pace
Staff Therapist (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 4, 2018
Covered multiple buildings; supervise assistants, limited DOR contact, fun co workers, great equipment, high PCT, minimal contact with higher management, CEUreimbursement
A good therapy company with patient care a priority
Team Leader/COTA (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIMay 2, 2018
A good company to work for. Quality Patient care was a high priority. Typical work day was 7-8 hours. A fun and energetic therapy team. Team work between therapy and facility nursing staff was supported and made facility a great rehab/long term care/ assisted living center
Good company to work for
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAApril 29, 2018
Only left this company due to being bought out by another company, otherwise I would probably still work for them. Average day, 8 hours in facility treating patients and managing rehab department
A typical work
Staff Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2018
The work place was enjoyable due to management and the staff. The job advancement and salary increase unlikely. The company is having a lot changes. thanks
Pros
The healthcare insurance
Cons
pay
Increased productivity.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 10, 2018
Great team work . various supports available , continuing ed available. Continues to improve continual care for patients with various available instructions on balance, dementia, neuro.
Pros
Free lunch on meetings and pain time on meetings.
Cons
Low pay.
Cut throat place
PTA (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARApril 9, 2018
This company is very politically motivated with advancement in career opportunities, extremely competitive with maintaining unattainable productivity to allow rehab director to gain bonuses.
Pros
Continuing ed
Cons
very stressful
Productivity is constantly being increased despite barriers
Director of Rehabilitation, COTA (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 5, 2018
staff PCT is constantly increased
management above DOR should come in a work in positions to demonstrate to staff ow to get the numbers they want them to meet with the barriers present.
Pros
Cons
PCT upper level management constantly increasing
job culture
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCApril 4, 2018
very clean environment with many caring individuals. Many new people to meet and get to know. great way to balance life and work daily and great benefits.
Management told me to go on Disability and live with my abusive mom
Speech Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, MOApril 2, 2018
Everything was fine until I got sick and then the discrimination and harassment (making me sicker) began. I believe it was directed by the regional manager to get rid of me.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Terrible healthcare and lots of working off the clock
Fast paced
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
My facility was fast paced and my co-workers were fun to work with. The therapy staff worked extremely well together.We strongly advocated for our patients on a daily basis.
Poor management, unrealistic expectations
PTA (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INMarch 19, 2018
Cut throat company, poor health insurance benefits w/ super high deductible. Unrealistic productivity "if you can't hack it, leave" was the managers motto and repeated often if you had any questions about policies/procedures. Overutilization of Med B to the point of fraud. Not allowed to d/c Med A pts if they had regained prior level of function, even exceeded prior level of function, if caseload was low could not D/C pts even if they were asking "when can I go home?"
Pros
salaries were competitive for area
Cons
couldn't pay you enough to deal with high productivity, bullying by manager
Poor Management
Wellness Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MOMarch 18, 2018
Do not work for the company as a Wellness Coordinator , POOR MANAGEMENT, Management was a few people with big job titles and egos !!!!!!!!!!!! NO room to grow with company!! Not worth the time and energy to invest specifically considering the work environment, there wellness company EnerG was poorly ran and they do not invest in there employees.
Great experience
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAMarch 14, 2018
6-10 hrs per day worked. 85% productivity. HH learned. Manager often too busy. Hardest part of the job to locate new patients. Patients were very interested in getting better.
Skilled Nursing
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNMarch 10, 2018
I worked for Aegis at a skilled Nursing facility. Management is the best I've ever worked for. The DOR cares about her employees and values them. Always in communication.
The facility was a full service facility, SNF, ALF and Independent living
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ILMarch 10, 2018
This position was flexible with hours and employee needs. It was an enjoyable experience overall. I was accepted in the work place as a good coworker. The facility staff was approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Therapies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5

2.5Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight