Aegis Therapies Employee Reviews

Overall good
Software Developer/Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 8, 2018
It was overall a good experience I met some great people that have a laid back attitude and take every challenge one day at a time. You won't regret working for Aegis.
Great management and course offerings
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 6, 2018
Great education opportunities and clinical leaders. very supportive co-workers and organized departments. DOR's are very competent and schedules are completed upon arrival at work.
Great place and people to work with
PTA (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 5, 2018
Great place and people to work with. I was hoping to grow with the company. My area manager was awesome Reada was his name. I had to relocate and that was my main reason for leaving the company.
Bad higher managment caused me to lose my job over maternity leave
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARNovember 2, 2018
It should have been saved & waiting for me when I returned to work. Instead, the first day back I was told the job would be very part time. & then later I was told that they didn't need any help yet they hired two new employees with the same credentials. The male who had 1/2 the education I had got hired at almost double the pay according to him. The employees on site were not reprimanded. The white females who were single seemed to get picked on. The younger they were, the worse it was.
Poor managment
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 27, 2018
Your expected at Aegis to perform beyond possible expectations. some of the employees are very cruel but some of the employees are very good. It's a great company with lots of benefits and advantages as well as good pay. I would have stayed there my entire career if it would have not been for two really cruel employees that needed gotten rid of and the company would not do it. Before I left three different employees with 45 years of Aegis experience combined quit all because of the problem of working with these two terrible employees as well as Directors of rehab stepping down all because they could not do anything with these two employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
employees
I loved working with Aegis Therapies
PTA, Student PTA Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNOctober 2, 2018
The finest rehab professionals ever in one place. Outstanding results, very clean facilities. Excellent learning opportunities, superior management.
good place to work
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 11, 2018
When I first started here we were like a family.. We had Christmas, thanksgiving, Halloween, all holidays together. It was great. things changed as everyone got different jobs, but still a great place
Used to be a good employer, turned into profit hungry and horrible management at all levels.
Physical therapist (Former Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 8, 2018
Assistants are DORs which poses ethical concerns in the clinic. Upper management only listens to the DORs. The entire focus is on the IPads, not on quality of care. Once hired you will have to travel to other buildings too. No 401k match. No raises.
Pros
Nautilus equipment for geriatric strengthening.
Cons
Horrible management at all levels, Travel required to other buildings, Unethical push of home health.
hours of work
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 8, 2018
high expectation of hours that need to be worked with minimal time to be home with family and raise kids. Do not appreciate working so many weekends and every holiday.
Overall good company to work for
Physical Therapist Assistant (Inpatient SNF) (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 30, 2018
Overall great company to work for and great vacation package. I don't have anything bad to say about the company. I would work for them again if the compensation package was a little higher.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
compensation
Good pay for PRN assistants
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 24, 2018
Good pay for PRN assistants, good working experiences with good working environment. As a PRN assistant I have had little to no issues with virtually anything at this company.
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
Bi-weekly pay checks
Good company, unstable structure
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 11, 2018
Company had good benefits and pay, however the company went through several times of restructure while I was employed there. Job was not stable which caused much stress.
Aegis
Wellness & Activities Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 10, 2018
Very low pay for my position with not much extra help. Lower than the average in the city for this type of job. No yearly raises, so no incentive to stay.
Compensated well
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAAugust 10, 2018
The therapy team works together. Manager was approachable and takes care of the staff needs. I like my co workers. Corporate responds quickly to questions and needs.
First Job out of school
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 6, 2018
They hired a new grad at a decent salary. They have many facility making 8 hours or more easy to obtain. Facility are mostly update and they ofter have great options in modalities.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 5, 2018
This is a quick paced setting with lots of responsibility. Rehab is very good at focusing on patients needed. All employees are very kind and hard working.
Small nursing home with comfortable caseload.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 22, 2018
Most enjoyable: Great patients with supportive interdisciplinary team.
Very knowledgeable RPT to work with.

Hardest part of job:
Department lacked equipment.
Hours were reduced from part-time to PRN without warning due to restructuring of district.
Unrealistic productivity requirements..
Pros
Supportive team.
Cons
Lack of communication between sites.
good place to work
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emporia, KSJuly 22, 2018
Worked for them for almost 10 years. I have had a good experience. I set my own hours and had to do a lot of traveling, which I enjoy. I work at nursing facilities and home health.
Good exposure to a wide variety of medical conditions.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 20, 2018
Good exposure to a wide variety of medical conditions - ranging from medically complex and deconditioned to higher level patients. Good cultural exposure.
Unethical , Fraudulent
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bellair, FLJuly 5, 2018
The productivity standards throughout the therapy industry has a direct correlation on the quality of care and the appropriate time a therapist can do their job. The high productivity expectations at Aegis at this acute setting by management is unethical.
Pros
Cons
Be prepared to work off the clock

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Therapies. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight