Aegis Therapies Employee Reviews

good place to work
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INSeptember 11, 2018
When I first started here we were like a family.. We had Christmas, thanksgiving, Halloween, all holidays together. It was great. things changed as everyone got different jobs, but still a great place
Used to be a good employer, turned into profit hungry and horrible management at all levels.
Physical therapist (Former Employee) –  WisconsinSeptember 8, 2018
Assistants are DORs which poses ethical concerns in the clinic. Upper management only listens to the DORs. The entire focus is on the IPads, not on quality of care. Once hired you will have to travel to other buildings too. No 401k match. No raises.
Pros
Nautilus equipment for geriatric strengthening.
Cons
Horrible management at all levels, Travel required to other buildings, Unethical push of home health.
hours of work
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 8, 2018
high expectation of hours that need to be worked with minimal time to be home with family and raise kids. Do not appreciate working so many weekends and every holiday.
Overall good company to work for
Physical Therapist Assistant (Inpatient SNF) (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 30, 2018
Overall great company to work for and great vacation package. I don't have anything bad to say about the company. I would work for them again if the compensation package was a little higher.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
compensation
Good pay for PRN assistants
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 24, 2018
Good pay for PRN assistants, good working experiences with good working environment. As a PRN assistant I have had little to no issues with virtually anything at this company.
Pros
Good hourly pay
Cons
Bi-weekly pay checks
Good company, unstable structure
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 11, 2018
Company had good benefits and pay, however the company went through several times of restructure while I was employed there. Job was not stable which caused much stress.
Aegis
Wellness & Activities Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 10, 2018
Very low pay for my position with not much extra help. Lower than the average in the city for this type of job. No yearly raises, so no incentive to stay.
Compensated well
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAAugust 10, 2018
The therapy team works together. Manager was approachable and takes care of the staff needs. I like my co workers. Corporate responds quickly to questions and needs.
First Job out of school
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 6, 2018
They hired a new grad at a decent salary. They have many facility making 8 hours or more easy to obtain. Facility are mostly update and they ofter have great options in modalities.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 5, 2018
This is a quick paced setting with lots of responsibility. Rehab is very good at focusing on patients needed. All employees are very kind and hard working.

Want to know more about Aegis Therapies?

Ask a question
Small nursing home with comfortable caseload.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 22, 2018
Most enjoyable: Great patients with supportive interdisciplinary team.
Very knowledgeable RPT to work with.

Hardest part of job:
Department lacked equipment.
Hours were reduced from part-time to PRN without warning due to restructuring of district.
Unrealistic productivity requirements..
Pros
Supportive team.
Cons
Lack of communication between sites.
good place to work
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emporia, KSJuly 22, 2018
Worked for them for almost 10 years. I have had a good experience. I set my own hours and had to do a lot of traveling, which I enjoy. I work at nursing facilities and home health.
Good exposure to a wide variety of medical conditions.
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 20, 2018
Good exposure to a wide variety of medical conditions - ranging from medically complex and deconditioned to higher level patients. Good cultural exposure.
Unethical , Fraudulent
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bellair, FLJuly 5, 2018
The productivity standards throughout the therapy industry has a direct correlation on the quality of care and the appropriate time a therapist can do their job. The high productivity expectations at Aegis at this acute setting by management is unethical.
Pros
Cons
Be prepared to work off the clock
No cost of living raises, no retirement match
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 5, 2018
They enticed us with paying for some relocation and fairly competitive starting wage, which lead us to believe it was a financially stable and supportive company, but they don't match ANY retirement or even give cost of living raise. NOTHING. Not even 1% and have been there over 2 years so we don't expect any soon. Ridiculous.

The company could save turnover costs if they actually invested in their current employees.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
Hardly any benefits one would expect from professional organization
see below
Staff Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  West Newton, MAJuly 2, 2018
Productive. current co-workers fun to work with but high turn over of upper managerment made it difficult.. High work load. ie caseload.
Poor vacation days.
Work environment was stressful and when injured on the job Aegis denied workman's comp and did not support me thereafter.
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 1, 2018
The work environment was stressful and demanding. The management was not good - it felt like management was trying to force me out after I was injured on the job.
Pros
benefits and salary, nice facilities to practice PT.
Cons
Stressful work environment and management was cut throat.
All about the numbers
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 30, 2018
Poor clinically driven decisions made by management and not what is best for patient. Expect to do only paperwork if you are a therapist as push is to have more assistants and less registered therapists.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Poor management especially on upper level, they need to trim the fat on the top not therapists who are the drive behind your revenue
Poor management and poor training
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIJune 28, 2018
I was trained very poorly and I was not given instructions on what it was exactly I was supposed to do. Management was micromanaging and not around for support. I worked with great people but the management and the training didn't set me up for success at all.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Poor management and training
Great environment and an amazing team
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 25, 2018
I had the privilege to work for Aegis for a little over a year. The work environment was great everyday. Communication from top to bottom was outstanding. Would definitely work for the company again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Therapies. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight