Aerial Employee Reviews

QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 17, 2018
I definitely loved my job at Aerial. It was easy work and many opportunities to learn different roles. In my position i had alot of chance at overtime too which was great!
Stressful, poor management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNOctober 30, 2017
Working for this company things and items were continually promised for advancement and salary or pay based items. No terms were ever met. Management took advantage of staff and clients.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor management
Best job ever
Sales/Secretary Delivery (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 28, 2017
Opening Of Shop Meeting with Customers to show equiptment, Keeping inventory ,Maintenance on lifts,
Set up & delivery of sold equiptment, Auction & ads thru Atlanta Equiptmemt Trader.

I learned so much more than anyone thought I could & loved it It gave me such confidence that I know I can do anything!

I had the best Boss ever....He was a great Teacher & Leader.

Hardest part of the job is being in the hot Warehouse during the summer & in the Cold during the winter

Most enjoyable is feeling accomplishment in Great accomplishments....being proud of myself for being able to get jobs done & being trusted with so much!
Loved this job!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WI 54143October 28, 2016
A typical day was to take customer (salon) calls, follow up on anything from billing, missing product, ordering/sales, customer survey's. Assisting the AE's out in the field with anything that would make their job easier for them.

Management was usually very fair, and open to listen and help make you a better employee. They were invested in their teams.

Loved my co-workers. We were like family. Our department had little to no turn over, with most employee's being with the company for a number of years. I have never had this type of work experience with fellow employee's since the company acquisition in 2011.

There really wasn't a hard part to this job. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was going to work each day and feeling like you were going to your second home. I can't say enough good about this company.
Pros
Great discounts, great co-workers, great owners, great customers
Cons
Company went through an acquisition in 2011. Most employee's were displaced due to the buy out.
A fun and friendly work environment
Production Department (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IANovember 18, 2015
The work environment is very friendly and everyone is very supportive. The management is always willing to work with an employee to try and balance work/life issues. Co-workers are always willing to lend a helping hand when you need it. There is opportunity for growth within the company. Depending on which department you are in the tasks during a work day could be varied or monotonous.
Great management team
Mobile Platform Analyst (Current Employee) –  Naugatuck, CTMarch 4, 2014
Excellent Opportunity to learn new technology, easy to work with the IT team
Pros
Flex Time
Cons
Health Insurance
Good
DC WAREHOUSE FILLER (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 3, 2013
Good place to work, learned to ship/receive/stock products.
Pros
Great people to work with, had fun.
Cons
Lack of fulltime hours
productive
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 11, 2013
learned alot about haircare..
most enjoyable part of job is the customers...
typical day of work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays is stocking shelves with shipment...
Pros
getting samples of products
Cons
hours and days of operation
Fast paced environment helping cosmetologists with their needs.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 12, 2013
Aerial was bought by a company called Cosmo Prof who is under the umbrella of BSG, the largest beauty company in the world. A typical day consists of completing paper work for transactions of the day prior, going over numbers as to where I am with my monthly quota and preparing the registers for the day to begin sales. We then strive to help cosmetologists and salons to achieve their business needs by selling them products and implements they need to succeed. My co-workers and I try to keep a stress free environment and have strong customer service skills.
The hardest part of my job has been the buy out of the company. It has been a difficult transition to deal with but I have also learned a lot during the process. What I enjoy most about my job is helping people, the products that we sell, having leadership and achieving goals.
Productive and some room for advancement
Inventory Control- Deal Breaks (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 2, 2012
Overall it was a good place to work. You always had work to do to keep you busy and if you didnt you cleaned. There was also some room for advancement, but the top positions usually ment relocation. They tried thier best to make it a fun inviroment to work in but not too much since it was a warehouse inviroment, Safety first.