Aero Global Logistics Employee Reviews

Poor job with no benefits!
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 23, 2019
The only good thing to say about this job is the relaxed atmosphere. Management sucks, heavy favoritism, no benefits, they get your paycheck wrong all the time. Some employees hardly work and walk around talk all the time and management does nothing about it. It's a joke too call this place a Wharehouse, do not recommend this job unless you just want the experience to go somewhere else
Pros
Not at all, just a paycheck (small one)
Cons
Poor Management, some lazy employees, low pay, no benefits
Laid bac wor environment/ Wor at your pace
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 15, 2019
Overall I enjoy working here, although, I feel like compared to other jobs which are available in the area the pay here is the lowest. I started at 11.00 per hour. The only thing that makes up for that in some way is the opportunity to get a few hours of over time. That isn't always garunteed though. Another thing that i haven't come to terms with and am looing for alternative employment is the lack of any benefits at all. If you like Working at your own pace and can cope with a large0 workload and a small pay amount then this is the job for you.
Pros
paid lunch break, laid back environment, dress casual
Cons
poor management, no benefits, weak pay, heavy workload daily.
Worst job ever
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJanuary 12, 2019
Everything about this place is bad. Don’t expect to get paid well or benefits. Also, management could care less about their employees. This place does nothing but lie to everyone including the customers. Stay away
Cons
Enjoyed my dedicated daily route
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 22, 2018
I’ve worked at a few trucking companies. Some were bigger others smaller than AGL. This place felt like a family, from the office staff to the loaders, everyone knew what was going on and when it had to be completed. Having to relocate to Texas, hopefully they will head out there soon, I would take a job instantly with AGL.
Pros
Consistent daily route, no excuse work environment, direct access to senior manager when needed
Cons
Usual, working overnight
Hurry up and wait
Driver (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJune 11, 2018
They lure you in with the promise of a dedicated route, but in reality they send you to wherever they want to send you. They claim to be open to driver suggestions, but any input you provide goes in one ear and out the other. Aero took an account from Schneider that Schneider did well for years and turned it into a horror show. If you drive for them, expect to be called in early, but to have to sit around in the break room for four or more hours before they actually get you rolling.
Pros
Exercise
Cons
Wait time, delivering to lots not designed for the tractor trailers, poor communication
Busy Enviroment with Continious Levels to Learn
DDS Dispatch/Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Tappan, NYFebruary 6, 2017
Communication to all Executives is key to success, wrote a daily e-mail to all management executives before 5:30am to confirm they knew the status of the business while having their morning coffee
Pros
Great Oppunity to learn all aspects of the business
Cons
Under Staffed as a start up company making over hours of work necessary
Thankful for a job but working 3rd shift is grueling!
Loader/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 27, 2016
I work 3rd shift so its taxing on my body! I dont know what is in the trucks / warehouse but it gets on my clothes and turns them almost "Black" my wife gets upset and won't wash them in our machine or with our kids clothes, shes afraid its a chemical dust that would contaminate everyone! She did make me think tho, that whatever is getting on my clothes I have to be breathing in for 9 hours a day- every day!!
Pros
breaks
Cons
dirty= hazardous breathing conditions
Great company to work for. Advancement is optimal.
VP of Corporate Safety and Compliance (Current Employee) –  New YorkOctober 3, 2015
This is a wonderful company that treats its workforce like family. The overall senior management team takes the time to listen to its employees. Sure there are time they don't agree on all terms but they do take your thoughts and comments into consideration. This seems to always conclude with the best solution for all.
Pros
Great work environment.
Extensive hours expected without additional compensation
DDS Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mansfield MAAugust 10, 2015
Local employees pleasurable to work with. Corporate Management offsite. Local Management inexperienced with small company atmosphere. All about numbers. Do not expect to have a personal life.
Pros
somewhat flexible with hours
Cons
No personal life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aero Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7