Aero Industries, Inc. logo
Aero Industries, Inc.

Aero Industries, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Eaay job

It was a very easy laid back job come in get your first order and out the door you went they pretty much leave the route planning to the driver as long as you did what you were supposed to and didnt screw off they left you alone and let you do your thing would let you take a lunch on the road ect

Pros

Home daily could leave early if you needed

Cons

Pay was low for industry

All about the numbers

Its a production job so I understand meeting a certain requirement each day but with the management and their lack of knowledge it made it very difficult to do. A lot of hoops to jump through and the stress each day made it unenjoyable and it wasnt always like that there until they began to have new management and letting go of half the work force that I began with. They will try to suck the soul out of you and will never be pleased. Major disconnect between shop workers and management.

Individual hiring future employees should let them know that they work are required 12-hour days unlike the job listing says for only 8 hours a day an

For a couple of years and was a lead in their ship out Department where I would assemble and disassemble semi trailers to lift them up put them on a truck for at a time and ship them across the country. I did not feel that the hiring manager let me know of the dangers at the job until I actually got in the job and had other people tell me what it was about.

Factory job

I was in the box making part of the factory, I loved my job and learned alot in my short three months working at aero. The job can get repetitive once you learn it though.

Customer Oriented

Aero Industries is very customer oriented. Aero is be hind the times with organization and operational standards. Management is very unorganized and no one seems to know what is going on.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Got Out at the Right Time

There are good hard working people in the lower ranks, but this place will slowly eat away at you. My experience wasn't horrible, but it wasn't positive either. Lots of negative energy, bad attitudes, and high levels of stress going around. Decided to leave because I did not want to be in that kind of environment, and I couldn't take it anymore. People are starting to leave in droves.

Not hired on

Worked for 8 months no hire on like said, worked and could run 3 different departments as well , not trustworthy at all.. Would not trust them at all.

Great ownership

This is a wonderful company to work for. The co-owners are personable and friendly. They're approachable, kind and really convey that family owned feeling. There are all different walks of life and personalities here but overall a friendly group of people. The biggest problem with this company is sadly their HR Manager. Arrogant, lazy and unhelpful are the top words used to describe him by the majority of the employees. If you can limit your interaction with him you'll love it here.

n/a

management is really bad it is a good company to work for but thay don't have a good management they don't take any actions if people miss work days inventory management is bad

Aero tech industries

This place was a hole in the wall. They dont work with you at all. I got into a car wreck and they complained because i got hurt and medically told not to come back.

Jobs at Aero Industries, Inc.

See more jobs

Busy, fast paced

Not the best place to work but definitely has its perks. Not the best management nor are they exactly on track with their plans, but they offer lots of hours and decent pay

Pros

Good benifits

Cons

Short break

A growing business with opportunity

The company is growing and there is opportunity to help them go to the next level. From their small beginnings they are becoming a large company and putting in place the tools for their employees to excel.

Ability to learn a lot. Lots of challenging work.

Great place to work. Can learn a lot if you are a self starter and pro-active. Lots of challenging work and excellent equipment. Great manager and good people.

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn.

Cons

Climate is very hot during the spring and summer.

A Great Place to Work

Aero has a great owners and management staff that truly care about their employees, and want to see them succeed. While some companies are only focused on the numbers, Aero does its best to balance their profitability with the livelihood of their employees. This company has a very good work/life balance. Most likely you will be happy with the job and the people around you. A great group of people to work with, and a lot of long term employees with 5, 10, 15, and even 20+ years. I really enjoy working at Aero.

Lunch room with a T V

Receiving orders in the morning and staying busy until they were completed . I learned from my supervisor good honest work ethics . My supervisors and coworkers were very nice and fun to work with . Having to do tasks without any assistance .( Lean Manufacturing ) The people ..

Pros

The people are friendly

Cons

Have gone several years in a row without giving pay raises

Relaxing workplace

I enjoyed working Aero Industries. It was a relaxed welding environment and also enjoyed what I was building. Supervisors are easy going and fair.

Pros

enjoyed my job

Safety Team Meetings

Safety was always a topic here. I felt very safe working for this company. I learned many things here, i have ran several different kinds of machines, It was a great team effort on all parts, including management, and employees. I really like working for this company, but when the bottom fell out of the economy, i could not afford the drive to work, along with the reduced work hours.

Pros

excellent medical and dental plan, bonuses were given at Christmas

Cons

Not enough hours to support my family, long drive to work daily

Fun workplace,Major Productive Company.

A typical work day starts at 7am, safety is first in mind. I acquired the skill measuring,cutting,steam weilding mesh,and rubber materials together which are assembled to Semi-Tractor Trailers, Dump Trucks. Management was fair is all i can say in that matter. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn spanish,and the most enjoyable part of work working around alot of people.

Pros

long lunch breaks

Enjoyable environment

Working there was a pleasure because I was part of a team that worked together to accomplish the goals at hand.

Pros

corporate ran

Cons

in the middle of nowhere

Was fun and fast paced work enviroment

I really liked this job the best out of all the jobs I have worked in my life. It was a factory job and being responcable for the bows really made me care about all other aspects of trucking.

Pros

sometimes free lunches

Cons

i loved all the aspects of this job