Aero Precision Industries Employee Reviews

Bad Pay with Little Manager Support System.
JR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAMarch 16, 2018
Its an everyone for themselves environment all the time.
Team Work Makes the Dream Work Moto but Not a Dream Company to work for. If you are not in the clique they will do all they can to push you out. Horrible work atmosphere.
Huge budget cuts, Holiday parties went from fancy black tie Events to beer kegs with Costco pizza in the office.
Good People Good Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 20, 2017
Small family owned when I worked there. Great people and fun culture in a growing business. Every day you learned something new. The company relocated otherwise I would have stayed on longer.
fun work place
June Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAFebruary 6, 2017
I work there for a very short of time. I started to work for part time and They want me to work full time I have a children to take care of that time and I left the compy
Pros
experience
Cons
Integrity issues within the Executive Team
Vice President Global Supply Chain Operations (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 7, 2016
Very hostile environment due to micro management and no core values demonstrated within the Executive Team. High turnover. Work force is dedicated and willing to learn. No mentoring or leading from the executive team.
Balanced work environment
U.S. Government Sales (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CaJuly 31, 2013
Now a Corporate operation and is leaning away from the family atmosphere that I have came to enjoy while I was with Aero Precision. There has been many changes since Day 1 and it was for better or worse depending on your Department.
Small business with growing pains.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 30, 2012
A typical day of work starts at 7:30 am and ends at 4:30 pm and is a salaried position. The work is repetitive and tedious. I've learned that within this company you need to have a great deal of patience and ability to be fluid in stressful situations. The training when you first enter the company is very lacking. You'll get the computer driven tutorial of the operating system for the company, which if you don't have speakers hooked to the computer, you'll have to read. After the initial training you will have a job shadowing period, in which you will sit with every department in the company to get an idea of how the company works. The job shadowing is a good idea but the people that you're sitting with are not managers. Having someone who has had the experience to properly train you outside of the "just click this, and then this and then this" is not very likely. The company is also very management heavy, meaning they tend to hire and promote from the top down. Sad as it is to say this position is a go nowhere position; no up, no down, no movement to the side. Stagnant. The management, outside of the immediate supervisor, can be very frustrating. The QA department is always being pushed to do things faster and at times is rushed to a point of making mistakes. For a company that deals with aftermarket aviation parts, having a rushed quality department can have a negative impact on everything. The hardest part of the job is making sure that you can keep pace while doing a proper job under the stress from others.To end things on a good note, the QA department director is actually  more... very easy to work with when it comes to personal things. Personal things such as time off from work that you are allowed to make up by spending extra hours here and there during the week or month.  less
Pros
small company, good health care, matching 401k
Cons
low pay, rushed environment, poor training