AeroCare Holdings, Inc Employee Reviews

would not recommend this place to work
Medical biller/coder (Former Employee) –  Montrose, CO 81401August 13, 2019
I did have a good group of people to work with in my immediate department who were not like the rest of the company, we all worked hard and overtime to meet their demands and we ended up getting a slap in the face. We were given an impossible job to straighten up and gave over 100% and considering what we started with and were it was at the end of the year was a great accomplishment, in turn to be told that we didn't do a good enough job. My department was always trashed on and ridiculed. The co-workers in my department were very smart and knowledgeable about their job and worked real hard, some of that I credit to the department manager, who was great with us and her support helped us want to give our best. Like I send to much back stabbing and gossiping that should never been in a work environment to make a successful company. I see this company not surviving. My immediate/department supervisor was one of the best managers that I have worked for, to bad they lost her too.
Used to be great
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 11, 2019
When I first started with the company things were great! Had a great manager and team that really worked together to make business boom for our patients. And then a cut throat moved into upper management and ruined it all. The whole place has gone down the drain and now all the good people are gone! The door is a revolving 1 now because upper management treats the employees terribly. Forget about moving up from your position, you will only be pushed out and replaced. Take your skills and energy to a better, more appreciative company!
Laid back environment work at your own pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2019
At the beginning it was fine and relaxed worked place once management changed that’s when it became a stressful workplace. It became a hostile work place and it was so much drama
Great Company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisAugust 7, 2019
Fast paced, you will always learn something new! You have the ability to move up in the company if you work hard and do your job . If you do no do your job you will have to answer for it
Not worth your time
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 5, 2019
Not worth your time. They don’t care about their patients or their employees. They want you to work long hours with low pay. It’s a terrible place to work.
Horrible Manager in Odessa, Texas
Medical Biller and CSR (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 1, 2019
If you like a place of employment where there are a ton ob brown noses then this is the place for you. You will never get a raise, and if the favorits do not like you exspect them to set you up to be miserable and get fired.
Poor Management
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Salida, COJuly 27, 2019
I worked for this company for 3 and a half years and never had an issue until management switched. They hired a new employee who told lies about certain things and got people written up. Not only did management believe him, they wrote employees up without any kind of investigation. I worked at the branch in Salida Co. The current management has no sense of what management is supposed to be and I would not recommend working here if you are looking for job security.
Stressful Environment
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJuly 25, 2019
Lack of training management useless you are hired promised training then thrown to the wolves benefits and paid time off only good things but you get so behind when you take time off you hate to take any vacation time
Sleepless in Silverthorne
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Silverthorne, COJuly 19, 2019
Calls come in every night at 3 AM. You will not get adequate rest. You will be exposed to respiratory diseases everyday. You will be on call more than expected. You will drive a company vehicle filled with hazardous material on icy and snow packed roads in the middle the night and with toursists speeding all around you. You will wonder if your paycheck is accurate.
Don't expect regular reviews or raises
N/A (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 19, 2019
Overall, AeroCare was not a bad place to work. The department I was in had great flexibility. However, they do not show appreciation for hard work. They are more concerned with acquiring other DME companies than taking care of the people that are already here. They are a greedy corporation just like any other. The patients suffer because of this. If you have a local oxygen supplier other than AeroCare, I highly recommend going with them instead. I don't recommend working here. The benefits are awesome, but the wages are stagnant and the communication is nil. There is NOT great training. They really need to implement training procedures for upper management and supervisors. There is none offered, and I think this would be extremely helpful to the company.
Pros
Flexible schedule, beneits
Cons
Pay, training is sub par, corporate doesn't care about employees
Talk a good game, implementation lacking
Location Manager (Former Employee) –  Nixa, MOJuly 18, 2019
For all AeroCare's talk about customer service and caring, the workload is far too great to make that possible. It's pretty much obligatory to put in overtime. The culture? What culture? The mission should be work people and take until there's nothing left of them. Then cast them aside in favor of the next poor schmuck who thinks the money is worth it.
Not worth it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fishersville, VAJuly 18, 2019
One employee controlled all of management due to knowing the local doctors. Management talked negative about this person but followed there command due to concern with pulling business away. Toxic environment!
Very Hostile place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 18, 2019
I have never worked in a place that treated their patients so horrible, never answering the phones, never calling patients back, and when they did answer the phone it was rude and mean, even hanging up on patients. Someone really needs to report this company for BAD customer service and I couldn't be a part of it any longer.
Pros
Mon thru Friday schedule
Cons
Hostile work place, very unfriendly
All the way around pathetic
Collector (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJuly 17, 2019
Too much gossiping bootie kissing and brown nosing. Management was the fakest I've ever come in contact with. They have their picks/favs. Nothing is confidential, the minute you walk out of the office theyre already telling your business.
Very pleasant to work for until last Management took over
CSR and Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXJuly 16, 2019
For many of my years at AeroCare I loved every part of my job. My days consisted of being there in every area that was needed whether it was patient care, referral sources, CSR. I learned to multitask and make use of my time. Always something that needed to be taken care of. I had a lot of responsibilities. The hardest part was at the end with new management with the inconsistence. I loved dealing with the patients to fulfill their needs.
Pros
Patient care
Cons
No advancements and pay
Working here
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJuly 11, 2019
Been here about 4 months Good place to work boss’s are awesome coworkers are awesome just hate being on call would be hard having a second job just $15
Solid Workplace to start your Accounting Career
WB Nerd Herd, Club Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 3, 2019
Overall, AeroCare is a solid place to start your accounting career. The management will teach you what you need to know to become a successful accountant.
Sorry excuse for a DME company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2019
Houston office is run by a bunch of caddy women who openly talk down to the men. Very disrespectful atmosphere. You have one Tech doing all the work, while all the others chill. Bad culture to work in. If you don't kiss up big time, they will ride you until you have to quit. NO raises. Don't waste your time here. You will regret it.
Stressful, unappreciative, managed by intimidation and bullying
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 29, 2019
The Florida AeroCare management is focused on one thing... money. Profit and loss is great and earns awards, (and I'm sure bonuses for the higher ups, the workers get a T-shirt) based on short staffing branches, using non-qualified personnel to set up and instruct patients clinically. Turn over is huge due to lack of training and then be-rating the worker for errors. Mid-management is pathetic, unqualified, and controlled by threats from the upper management team. Workers have to work a 9.5 hour day to get paid for 8 hours. Equipment is outdated and barely functional.
Pros
virtually none
Cons
overworked, underpaid, no respect, no communication
Don’t do it
CPAP Resupply Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lemoyne, PAJune 17, 2019
Management leaves you out to dry if you’re not in the clique or the preferred office. Answers and help were hard to come by emails and calls to them went unanswered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AeroCare Holdings, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Women's ratings

1.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss