AeroFarms

AeroFarms Employee Reviews

great place to work
i truly enjoyed my time at Aerofarms and have learned a lot. the companies culture is very true and Aerofarms stand behind their product 110% because it is a phenomenal product.
Cons
i live too far to go back to work.
Great Experience
I interned here and loved it. I learned a great deal about marketing and PR from my supervisor. I also was able to connect and network with other employees to understand the processes the company uses and how aeroponics work. What they are doing is definitely the future of farming.
Know good workers
I started working here through a temp agency. From the very beginning, management liked my energy, attitude and work ethics. They told me pretty much from the beginning that if I kept it up, I would be permanent. Instead of the usual 6 months wait, I was hired permanently in 4 and a half months. They renegotiated my contract.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
No morning break prior to lunch
Great up and coming copany
This company was a venture capital startup at the time I began with them as employee #17. They now have over 120 employees. It's a good company with a challenging and growing workload
Pros
Ability to help shape the company
Trash
Not what's promised on the day of your interview. There's no optertunity for a promotion!!!!
You'll just get bounced around from different departments. It's just another warehouse job.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Great company lousy management
Inexperienced production management .
Favoritism of certain employees. No diversity in salary employees. No obvious way to work up from hourly employee to salary employee
Benefits
Cons
Dead end
I choose to decline to review this company.
The company is not designed to assist the communities in which they enter with PROMISING employment opportunities for residence as indicated by company.
Pros
Free salad Thursdays
Excellent business model. This company will do well and grow immensely.
AeroFarms is a startup with great potential. This company in Newark is the first of many facilities to be built around the world, so their is great potential for upward mobility, if you work hard. The people are amazing. They have lots of smart people working really hard to make a difference.
Pros
Great potential for upward mobility
Cons
Very dynamic environment. This could be a Pro if you are comfortable with this sort of thing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AeroFarms?
Simple work yet very important.
We gather around in the morning and we are then given our tasks for the day. I was mainly either in harvesting, sanitation or AGL cleaning. Management was average all around meaning the usual problems that come with a big corporation i.e not listening to the employees all the time. Overall is was simply okay.
Very Busy
Start up company with a lot of potential. Looks like they will be successful after they get up and running. May be asked back for there next phase.