Aeroflow Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst Place I Ever Worked
Help Desk Technician II (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 6, 2018
The most toxic and sloppily run place I've ever worked. They have a lot of shady business practice and would be surprised if the have a big scandal happen. Lots of people bragging about tax fraud there. I'm sure it will come out at some point.
Pros
Free beer on friday
Cons
But of jerks in management who don't know what they are doing
Favoritism/Unfair
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 30, 2018
Aeroflow lacks professionalism.

Laid back place to work but unfair.

Promotions are only given to those whom they're friends with outside of work. (Not all departments)

Your hard work goes unnoticed but it's expected for the most part.

Micromanaged unless friends with mid management.

Favoritism is everything.
Pros
Laid back.
Cons
Favoritism.
productive laid back place
Medical Billing and Coding Representative (Current Employee) –  Pelham, ALMay 1, 2018
I would come in to work and answer phone calls and emails sent the day before. I then would dig into my report and start working diligently to get these claims paid. The workplace is extremely laid back but also very structured. My friends I made at this job will be friends for life.
Just go somewhere else
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 26, 2018
Warehouse workers are treated like second class citizens compared to the rest of the company. The Aeroflow mission statement applies to sales and not the rest of the company. Pending charges on CEO, scary rumors of upper management. Just go somewhere else that will care about you.
Pros
Seems great at first
Cons
Doesn't pay a living wage
Don't Do It: Go Anywhere Else
trapped (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCFebruary 12, 2018
Please do not try to work here. It is horrible, everyone except a select few will lie and sabotage you here. Seriously anywhere is much better.

Working here made me resentful towards Asheville.
Pros
leaving
Cons
this place has to go no my resume and its shameful
It was a struggle.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCFebruary 11, 2018
The environment felt pretty toxic after a while. Management plays favorites and everyone else treads water trying to get a raise or a promotion. The pay isn't great and they demand a lot.
Pros
Sometimes free food
Cons
Low pay, expensive benefits, no windows in building
Poor Management
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arden, NCJanuary 3, 2018
This job started of good, then went downhill fast due to poor management in the warehouse. Someone with anger issues should not be in management. I wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Somewhat reliable schedule
Cons
Warehouse manager with anger issues
not good people to work for
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCDecember 24, 2017
they took over the company that I worked for and promised everything but it was not like that. I should have got out when I could. I was getting my bonus for my productive and when they got new people in the office they wanted me to train them and my time slowed down. So they then wanted to let me go because I wasn't meeting the productive for the bonus.
Pros
Cons
see above
very upbeat
Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCNovember 7, 2017
i have worked for Aerflow for over 7 years , i truly believe they have their employees in their best interest . They care about the employees. Every job is going to be stressful, but aeroflow has a laid back atmosphere that makes you want to come to work. I have met so many awesome people in my seven years being here. Cant wait to see what the future holds for me at Aeroflow .
Fine for some, cutthroat for others
one of them (Former Employee) –  ashevilleOctober 24, 2017
Aeroflow is a strange place to work. The tone, set by the CEO, and trickling down through every layer of the company, is that no matter what you're doing, the deadline is yesterday. Could be a great idea, could be a total waste of time. And because the deadline is yesterday, its probably not thought through, and becomes a total waste of time regardless. In my time there, I saw entire departments created and disbanded in a matter of months, with people shuffled around into roles they didn't want or weren't qualified for. Some of the lower levels of management were fine to work for, but the higher up the chain, the worse and worse it got. Somehow, the CEO seemed optimistically aloof to the issues within senior management though, not realizing that they turned some departments into a human meat grinder, with high turnover and low morale.

Plus, there's no central focus. There's no core product - just whatever happens to be the most profitable in this moment. "Patient centered care" is all fine and well, but when your entire department gets thrown to the curb and gets no resources as soon as the profit margin drops, those patients are inevitably going to get sub-par care as well. But if you need a profitable medical product for your care, by all means, you get as much customer service as possible - while it lasts.

At the end of the day, it's just growing at an unsustainable rate, and seems bound for a fiery crash and burn sometime in the near future.
Pros
it seems exciting at first, until you realize its a roller coaster with no brakes.
Don't do it!
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 17, 2017
This is the worst job I've ever had, first month was great, but very unorganized and management sucks. I wish the CEO knew half of the stuff going on from within. I wouldn't even rocommend my worst enemy this job or company. So sad how bad it is, has great potential. But wrong people are running it.
Pros
Own business within business
Cons
Productive, challenging but fun learning experience
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 11, 2017
Exciting, fun, and learnin environment. Management always asked for input from the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to help others and the hardest part of the job was meeting sales goals some of the slower months.
Great job, but depends on who your boss is.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 22, 2017
I actually miss this job and would go back if I could. Great culture, and an awesome CEO. It does, however; depend on who your boss is. That will determine how good of a job experience you will have. On another note, who can argue with free beer on Fridays.
Pros
Great job, culture, and CEO
Cons
Inconsistent management
Unique Combination of Career Growth Opportunity and Work-Life Balance
Operations (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 17, 2017
Aeroflow has been a great place for me to find professional growth, have excellent work/life balance (work consistent schedule and regular 40 hour weeks), and get rewarded for my hard work while also offering me room for advancement in my career.

Although the company isn't perfect and has had some growing pains, CEO and the leadership team truly value employees and want to reward us for our work. It seems like there is a lot of investment in training for managers, improving pay/benefits/perks each year, and upgrading the current building.

Culture is great...casual dress code, weekly fit camp, employee discounts, kegs on Friday afternoons, family & community events. Most importantly, the people are great and most are genuinely happy to be here. Aeroflow is truly a unique company to work for in Asheville.
Pros
Work-Life Balance, Friday Happy Hours, Room for Career Advancement
Cons
Office needs some upgrades (currently in progress)
If you don't have a family this is perfect
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 16, 2017
Don't take a job here thinking you'll have time to spend with your family this company expects you to drop everything and be at there beck and call. Always expect if your working on call to work 12+ hours on the weekend. After already working 40+ hours the previous week.
Pros
Cons
Not a Caring company deserve more compensation for the things you do for this company
Small DME company
Outside- DME- Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 3, 2017
Company did not seem to be progressive. Not many opportunities for upward mobility. Often was unclear on the expectations and requirements for sales goals.
Worst Company I ever worked for
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 1, 2017
There isn't enough money to get me to come back to this job. I came in daily wondering if I was going to be yelled at or fired. Management is horrible. Pay is ok, but yearly raises are a joke.
Pcr
PCR (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 17, 2017
this department is the most underrated and underpaid positions of the company. Sure they got noticed, and they get applauded, but thats about it. This job is more stressful than it looks, but the problem was that they manager had their hands tied in many aspects of the problems that were consistently coming up.
Again if this growing company wants to continue growing, consider better paying the PCR team.
Cons
Pay is not sustainable for the work done
Great Workplace
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 23, 2017
Great workplace,benefits and pay could be better. Great work schedule 8am-5pm. Great manager very supportive and always available when needed. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people that may call in.
Relaxed environment
Subcontracting PCR/ Head of On call (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCMarch 21, 2017
The job is pretty simple, once you learn it. The training process is pretty unorganized and you basically just watch someone work for a few days. Be prepared to train yourself. The people you work with are great and your supervisor is really open to new ideas and ways to improve.