Aerojet Rocketdyne Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 135 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
- Headquarters2001 Aerojet Road Rancho...
Salary estimated from 1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 52 questions about working at Aerojet Rocketdyne. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Aerojet Rocketdyne employees.
Insights from 90 Indeed users who have interviewed with Aerojet Rocketdyne within the last 5 years.
I was an expert at the field Aerojet Rocketdyne was pursuing at the time of the interview. The program in need had already begun and was year into activity. Therefore, the questions were asked from me to the management and they were aligned to the actuals and path-forward. Here were the types of question asked: - What are the chief requirements to complete? - What is the time-line/schedule for the effort? - What is the status of the effort? - What is the team makeup for the effort? - What is the Budget for the effort? - What is the EVMS status for the effort? - Does Aerojet have supporting assets to achieve the schedule and budget presented? - Can you tell me about the development team and their disciplines? There were more questions asked for me to gain a clear picture of the project's scope and stakeholder identification.
If you're a pro ..You'll be fine
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Aerojet Rocketdyne?Published on May 24, 2021
- Aerojet Rocketdyne