Aerojet Rocketdyne Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 99 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
I was an expert at the field Aerojet Rocketdyne was pursuing at the time of the interview. The program in need had already begun and was year into activity. Therefore, the questions were asked from me to the management and they were aligned to the actuals and path-forward. Here were the types of question asked: - What are the chief requirements to complete? - What is the time-line/schedule for the effort? - What is the status of the effort? - What is the team makeup for the effort? - What is the Budget for the effort? - What is the EVMS status for the effort? - Does Aerojet have supporting assets to achieve the schedule and budget presented? - Can you tell me about the development team and their disciplines? There were more questions asked for me to gain a clear picture of the project's scope and stakeholder identification.
If you're a pro ..You'll be fine
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Aerojet Rocketdyne?Published on May 24, 2021
- Aerojet Rocketdyne