AeroSafe Global

Working at AeroSafe Global: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Be careful working here

Working at AeroSafe helped me immensely with where I am today and I learned so much during my time there. Some of the people there were amazing. However, in 2020 the entire culture started to fall apart and became very stale. Upper management started to become very top heavy and no longer looked to hire middle management. It was a recipe for disaster. People began to leave because upper management no longer cared about you as a person. They became all talk and never backed up what they said. Growth at the company became nearly impossible. People would lie all the time and make promises, yet they never happened. I must have heard dozens and dozens of promises during my time at AeroSafe, and I can honestly say maybe 2 or 3 of them actually happened. For those of you who look to apply at the company, please be careful. It’s very sad how fast the culture spiraled downwards. I will always be thankful for my time at AeroSafe, but I hope the culture changes quickly because they are heading in the wrong direction.

Pros

Benefits, Pto

Cons

Growth, culture, management

Constantly talking about growth, while not involving any current employees

Go to this place and work here if you want to get paid as much as an Arby's manager for work that has you stressed out 24/7. I originally started working here under the impression that it's a forward thinking green packaging company. On the outside that's what it is; but in reality not a single person who works there cares about any of that stuff and there's not even a good recycling program.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

No room for advancement, everyone lies

AeroSafe Global insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Great Culture, good management

Great place to work. The company offers flexibility and treats their employees like a human being and not just a number. They challenge you to grow. I had a good experience working here.

Pros

High Growth

Great Culture, good management

This started out as a temporary assignment and I got hired on full time. I found the culture great and management amazing. They offer a good work-life balance and they pay well. Most of the employees that I worked with also like working there.

Pros

Investing in company

Tremendous potential, no leadership or direction

Figure on being overworked and asked to do your job with little or no direction or training at all. Ownership/Leadership fails to recognize they are growing far too quickly and have no idea how to get it back under control. It's disappointing to see the potential of this company and then experience first hand the way its run. There are numerous parts of the management team that are grossly unqualified for their positions and they chase off all the qualified people who do care.

Pros

Decent pay for upper level positions, some flexibility in work schedule and working from home when needed (Depending on your job title)

Cons

no direction, finger pointing is a mainstay of corporate culture, unqualified management

Horrible culture and management

I was hired to do a role and was given more than my role described. Had no training or guidance to succeed. Management is too busy to do the appropriate training and guidance. I was practically thrown into this position to figure it out for myself and gets reprimanded for either doing something wrong or that someone else had done wrong. There is no conflict resolution and no room for growth.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Have to work through lunch and past 8 hour normal shift

Was a good company, now management is amiss

The best thing about the company is the opportunities given. I have learned so much in the 7 years working there. In the beginning, I felt a sense of pride learning new technology and how parts of the business worked. I became a young professional who loved what I was doing. As the years passed, I found out that the workplace culture was fairly negative. A lot of upper management were playing the blame game, finger-pointing, and verbally bullying. At the top, upper management only cared about results and manipulated others through lying and deceitful promises. AeroSafe Global is an innovative company. Now, if you make a mistake, you are penalized instead of having a supportive team that help you not make a similar mistake. They now expect you to be an expert in your job plus more. The business culture is very weak and it is frowned upon if you try to help cultivate it. Motivational posts we deemed as negative from my supervisor/CIO since I wasn't HR. Since AeroSafe Global got another Chief, I have noticed my colleagues in the IT department have started to bully other workers, including myself in order to bend to their will. I have felt more of a pawn versus a team member. A lot of managers bully there way to get things done and it created an unhealthy environment. Typically, I worked close to 60 hours (including 4am) in order to get my work done, supporting other operations and very rarely was accommodated for it. I was always on call.Worst mistake I made was showing my potential since they expect more and more until you sleep, eat, and breathe AeroSafe Global. I am sad to -

Pros

Lots of opportunity

Cons

No 401(k) matching, see review

Flexible

General labor not difficult,easy flexible duties.management and supervisors are team players.duties include sanding product, assembly line style work stay busy

Pros

Work hours flexible

Cons

Not enough work hours

Growing company. High workload, Low pay.

Great opportunities are opening up for this company and business is increasing rapidly, however, as workload increases their is little to no reflect in paychecks. Relatively low paying, however, great work environment, good job security, and good hours.

Relaxed work place growing

Enjoy working at Aero Safe enjoy the company and it has room for growing. Could have better pay and benefits. Just not enough communication a among different departments. It could be a wonderful company

Be warned; Management is a trainwreck!

Management cannot lead in times of crisis and resorts to yelling and name calling. Micromanagement makes it hard to do day to day jobs, on top of that IT director had no idea how to do my job, so I trained myself, and would constantly be criticised for every little mistake I made. Over all the end users are very nice and easy to get along with. Almost every manager is a disaster. They are all very condescending and egotistical. Over all I cannot recommend this company with the current management. Were that to change I am sure it would be a fine company to work for, as the majority of employees are great.

Pros

Great place to learn

Cons

Management is a disaster

Collaborative working environment

AeroSafe Global is a company that is quickly growing and adapting very well to that change. Sr Management is supportive and always willing to go the extra mile for their employees. Quarterly meetings are held to inform employees of the status of the business and where the company is headed. The culture is great with many co-workers that enjoy their roles and are willing to support one in other.

Pros

Growing Company

Very Collaborative and Supportive Culture

A fast pace growing company which allows employees to grow through the organization. A lot of freedom to solve problems in your own way with great guidance from management.

Pros

Culture is great

Decent place to work

This was a very easy place to work, that was laid back but also efficient. The two different managers I had were both very good and nice. It was nice getting out early in the day as well.

Small Company

Small Company , it has nothing to offer for someone who wants a career since there is no advancement opportunities . On call 24/7 . First Shift supervisor was very very lazy.

Common questions about AeroSafe Global

Answered by current and former employees at AeroSafe Global

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AeroSafe Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.0Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight