Read 17 answers
Each company had a different contract so the length of the contact can vary greatly. Most positions are contract to hire, the contract can be for 60, 90, 120 working days. Aerotek also does some direct placement positions, with a position like this, you are an employee of the company on day 1. You want to be sure to ask your recruiter how long the contract is for and if they have placed people in that position in the past, how long did it take that company to hire the contractor on permanently.
Even though I liked the companies I was sent to complete assignments they were never able to get me a permanent position
Depends on, you and or the terms of contract
90 days if they still need the staff and the contract employee performed to the jobs satisfaction
I believe it all depends on work ethic, responsibility and accountability. in addition a good attendance record
Depends on your work ethic
It takes 3 months to become a full time employee. It is temp-to-hire
2 weeks from start to finish.
Depending on the outcomes of employee interaction along with job description and company's guidelines and providing the work required along with how quickly to learn effectively.
Not long at all with the right job
- How are the working hours at Aerotek?38 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Aerotek?27 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Aerotek?27 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Aerotek?23 people answered
- Are the workers paid weekly or biweekly?21 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aerotek?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Aerotek?19 people answered
- I have a felony DUI that is 4 years old. Will this disqualify me from submitting my resume and the …19 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Aerotek?18 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Aerotek?18 people answered