Read 19 answers
No, it doesn't disqualify you from getting a job. But it will depend on the company hiring. Tell them aboutthis and they'll findyou a job where the company doesn't care
This depends on the position you are applying for. Each company Aerotek works with has different background requirements.
No it will not
Not submitting your resume, hiring process depends on the company they match you with.
I am not sure just about every company do back ground check. But I can answer this question.
Not Really sure if they will disqualify you
I don't think it would stop you from submitting and posting a resume. And the employer could be a case by case basis company which can be helpful.
It does not disqualify you.
No. I do not have a dui.
- How are the working hours at Aerotek?38 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Aerotek?27 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Aerotek?27 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Aerotek?23 people answered
- Are the workers paid weekly or biweekly?21 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Aerotek?20 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Aerotek?19 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Aerotek?18 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Aerotek?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Aerotek?18 people answered