Aerotek Employee Reviews

42.5K
31.8K
Found 7,976 reviews matching the search See all 8,144 reviews
Chill
Human Resource Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 18, 2018
Chill place to work, good work life balance. Need to offer more money and better benefits. Not enough room for growth or advancement. Care about employees
A great place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INAugust 17, 2018
I loved my time there. great pay and benefits.strict attendance policy.ability to rise up through the ranks. clean and safe work environment. Managment could do a much better job in regards to communicating issues to the employee.
Pros
great pay
Cons
sometimes poor communication from higher ups
I was told that this would be a permanent position
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2018
Was brought in to be a forklift operator, job title got switched, plant had a chemical explosion. OSHA was called in left me laid off without any work.
Hard Work
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2018
Not enough job opportunities you work 4 weeks then off a whole week until they find something new very inconsistent but like I say if your looking for experience in the environmental field then try them out.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Not enough jobs opportunities
I wouldn't work here again if they tripled the salary
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIAugust 16, 2018
Worked at Aerotek for a year a half. If your account manager is cool, which mine was, it makes things a little better but upper management is your typical scare-tactic managers who make you feel like every day could be your last. I was ranked 2nd in my office for over a year as far as spread (what they base everything off of) goes and was ranked 40th in the entire company. I made great money, but working 12 hours a day doing nothing but dialing phones was not for me. They track how many phone calls you put out a day and if you go below what you did the day before, you get yelled at. Often told you have to work through lunch or on weekends,even if your ranked well above the rest of the office. Worst part is you have to run everything through a team of glorified secretaries, who are not held to the same go-getter standards as you so they bottle neck everything big time. And they're just not pleasant people. In the year and a half I worked there, we turned over 44 people. A full office is like 23. Nearly every single one of them quit.
Pros
You can pay $5 to wear jeans once a week? Is that even a pro?
Cons
Management, Fsg, Feedback, Role Plays, Development, atmosphere.
Warehouse work
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 16, 2018
I was working through this temp agency for a warehouse. I did not like the actually warehouse supervisor, but loved the managers for the temp agency. This was a temporary job, so I did not stay long.
Terrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 16, 2018
I was contacted by the worse recruiters they lied to me and i was blackballed if you don't take the job that's offered to you they blackball you.If you are in the Philly don't waste your time they are a bunch of lairs.Stay away
Pros
fast to call you
Cons
will lie to you about the job
No welding work
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 16, 2018
AEROTEK doesn't keep work in my trade field of WELDING! The job details last (1week)(2weeks) tops...Who goes through all those up&down stages of paper work for 1-week??
Pros
At least I got paid
Cons
Everything else is false advertising.The temp2perm statement is just a catch phrase!
Good
Material Management (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAAugust 16, 2018
Good it was awesome very good very cool it was good very good I don't know what else to tell you til I run out of characters that are required just a few more
Good Opportunity to get exposure.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 15, 2018
Good position to start out. If you are beginning your career, great opportunity to begin. Gives you exposure to what it takes to succeed in a position like this.
Nice enviroment
HUB GROUP Temp (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOAugust 15, 2018
The team at HUB Group was very friendly willing to give the associates materials needed to complete each task. Very friendly and family oriented environment.
Pros
extra hours, fast paced, hand on training
Cons
n/a
Competitive Environment with a Team Mindset
Engineering Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2018
Aerotek has taught me a list of HR and Sales skills while learning the recruitment process. I put in 10+ hour days and make 50-100 calls a day, given me assigned task. My managers and coworkers are supportive in my individual achievement and create a fun environment within the office. The nature of the job itself is not what I expected, candidates and clients put their career and business in my hands, and I am not always able to uphold my promises. I have found that the amount of work I input is self-determined, but the outcome of my success is mostly dependent of the decisions of others. I am happy to have started my first corporate career with Aerotek, but I seek employment in a different industry than third party recruiting.
Pros
Expense Accounts, Casual Friday's, lively and young environment
Cons
Attrition, candidate drop outs, impractical deadlines
Temp agency
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2018
Aerotek is a good company but once you take on an assignment you aren't really in their control anymore. I tried calling to be reassigned and was told that I would be assisted in that need but pretty much after two weeks of me trying to see what was going on contact from aerotek stopped.
Pros
extra income
Cons
temps aren't treated very well at assignments
Environmental Field technician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 15, 2018
a typical day at aeortek was ten hours a day. The management was not really involved in the daily operation aspect. The working culture was ok. The hardest part of the job is wearing a respirator for extended amount of time
Very relaxed environment to work
CONTRACT WORKER (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 15, 2018
Received inbound calls from Providers in reference to claim status on Audits that were performed. Email Providers and CSM regarding issues that needed to be addressed per Providers. Have proficient customer service will communicating with Providers as well as CSM.
Pros
no micromanaging
Low payment, no benefits
WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Marengo, ILAugust 13, 2018
Ok job to get your foot in the door for the real jobs. They did help me find my position but there was no vacation or holiday pay. I had to work 2000 hours to get my first 5 vacation days...only I soon hired by the real company, so I didn't even get to use them.
Pros
Assistance finding jobs
Cons
Low pay, no benefits
Good Ideals
Recruiter/ HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAAugust 13, 2018
The company had good ideas and most worked hard. Off site locations were lazy and never focused on the person, only policy. That led to having to layoff good people because of company decisions and hiring new people not to give them benefits.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Fun workplace
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 12, 2018
Although time frame and hospital issue cause me not to work for company its great pay and you can afford to live with the increase they givr after probation period
Good work culture and environment.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 12, 2018
I was assigned to work at American Honda call center in Chino. My daily job duties included receiving inbound phone calls from Honda vehicle owners and assisting with warranty and dealer repair services received.

I was also tasked with noting any complaints they might of had with their vehicle into the Honda database (CRRS) and filing out any necessary information for the customer profile necessary. I also assisted with the customers vehicle recalls (if any) and scheduled appointments to the nearest dealership for the customer to have said recalls repaired.

Workplace culture was mostly relaxed, but everyone stayed busy. It was in an office call center setting, which employed over 250 employees at any given time.
Pros
Recreational room, multiple restrooms and break rooms.
Cons
Company computers could be a little more efficient .
Few Years Removed
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNAugust 12, 2018
Great foundation to learn meaningful sales and people skills. At times it feels like a "dial for dollars" environment; but I believe it is also a scenario of "it is what you make of it". There seemed to be a mix of rock-star managers and managers that could use more time learning and developing AS managers. My first manager was constantly hanging over our shoulders and pushing us for candidates; my second manager was hands off but laid out expectations we were held accountable for. Both were successful - but one management style is much more preferable. The team atmosphere is hard to replace; co-workers become good friends and like family. There is a lot of turnover though, so you may be saying a lot of goodbyes. It is is tough industry so you have to put in the time, therefore work-life balance consists of a lot of office time - but that is what it takes to be successful. This is a job for those who want to bust their butts and take charge; and for those who have thicker skin.
Pros
Cons
Management, Work-Life Balance