Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 9,167 reviews matching the search See all 9,379 reviews
job description
Materials Buyer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 24, 2019
A Procurement Buyer is responsible for identifying and procuring the goods and services that an organization requires. They identify external material needs of the organization, find services providers who can supply these goods, negotiate for prices and arrange for the purchase and delivery of the goods.
Timely and accurate placement
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 24, 2019
This staffing agency was very accurate at placing me in a position that I was not only qualified for, but that I was comfortable doing. I enjoyed working for this company a lot.
Cable pulling
Cable Puller/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 24, 2019
Could provide better management. Job provides training for electrician I tech. Job gives you the ability to travel to other shipbuilding industries and docks.
Work from home position
Patient Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN 37027June 24, 2019
I really liked that I was able to work from home. Management was a joke. They would tell you one thing then turn around and do exactly the opposite.
Good place to get your foot in the door
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNJune 24, 2019
Aerotek was a great place to start within the company. There were many options for different positions, and the management made sure to listen to what you preferred.
Quick work when you need it.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 24, 2019
Health Insurance is unaffordable. Jobs do not typically offer a career path or have room for advancement. Quick income if you need it. The Aerotek staff are friendly and will work with you.
Very fun place to work and people very understanding
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, OHJune 24, 2019
I well give my all to aerotek staffing I have work for them for some years if aerotek call on me I wll be able to help in any way I could aerotek is my home staffing
Dependable Agency For Finding Temp Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 23, 2019
I have had very good experiences with Aerotek finding temp jobs and being sent on job interviews. The staff is always courteous and follow up withe me from time to time.
Pros
Dependable
Cons
Assignments are sometimes a bit short
Aerotek Employment
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 23, 2019
Working at Aerotek is an adventure. The process is analytical and professional. Employees are selected, vetted and placed in the job MOST CLOSELY matching their skillset. Also, pay rates on all projects I worked on were 10-15% higher than the workplace average. I recommend them to anyone looking for employment.
Productive and great eviorment
Payment processor for bank (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXJune 21, 2019
I would recommend anyone to try out this company and was a great company and I met some nice people. Decoupling with hay with grub brightening Maya Rising showing me new techniques ,teaching me new and better ways that I could grow Within Myself
Productive and fun place to work
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2019
Productive and fun place to work, the job allowed for flexibility, I learned new skills and techniques on how to draw blood. I also learned different computer applications.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
I was an Cad operator for a telecom company
CAD draftsman (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2019
Drew red line corrections for various construction drawings. I learned about construction and management of telecommunications systems and fiber optic cable for for various commercial enterprises. The workplace environment was relaxed and enjoyable. I loved working on the implementation of various fiver optic network systems and equipment.
It was okay
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 21, 2019
It was a decent place to work for it's all temp work. So it really just depend on where they send you to work. It was okay for the most part. I wouldn't do it again.
Good
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 21, 2019
It was a very rewarding position. I was able to work my normal week and then was given the opportunity to work over time. The pay was reasonable. The best part was being able to help build the ships that the armed forces will use.
Poor managed company no follow up after interview very bad coaching
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 21, 2019
Very poor managed company recruiter follow up half star very poor communication on positions fitting profile most all follow up and chasing down recruiter to get simple answers wouldn’t recommend to work for Aerotek period.
Pros
Cons
Everything negative about an agency checked all the boxes here for sure.
it was ok
Fullfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  west des moinesJune 20, 2019
it was ok for a temp job but took a long time to get hired on full time the recruiter was real nice the benefits were not good and the pay could have been better
Good Company
Reservations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85029June 20, 2019
I enjoyed working at Aerotek until my assignment ended. It was a great company, the hiring process was very smooth and went by efficiently. They provided me with everything I needed.
Never again
Patient Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 20, 2019
This place is so ratchet, unprofessional at every corner. Management will try to fight you, HR will fire you for no reason. Team leads are a bunch of bull. It’s a revolving door at the place. Pay was horrible compared to the other buildings and contracts they had. Was treating like the peasants of the company, I’ll never ever ever recommend someone to this company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Everything else
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 20, 2019
Aerotek really pushes its employees to learn as much as possible. Offers a great mentor-ship program for career advancements as well as constructive criticism. Work hard play hard, Great people and culture to be a apart of
Aerotek is an employment Agency.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 19, 2019
I enjoyed working with Aerotek, was placed in a couple of nice jobs that I enjoyed working for.Nothing else to say. Jobs where I was placed were temporary jobs.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
Workable schedules if necessary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss