Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 8,764 reviews matching the search See all 8,966 reviews
Great place to start career
Business Operations Controller (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 18, 2019
Aerotek corporate is a great place to start your career. You are challenged from day 1 to handle a vast workload while wearing many hats to be successful as an associate.

There is quick opportunity for growth into a leadership position, however leaders are not compensated fairly for the workload they handle.

Once in a leadership role, there is little to none upward growth. Many employees in the controller roles will be within the role for 5+ years before having the opportunity to even interview for a director title.
Pros
Work-life balance, benefits, and PTO
Cons
Compensation, Bonuses, Leadership growth, dress code, culture
Very productive.
Flagship Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCFebruary 18, 2019
Highly recommended. Very good company to work for. Growing company. Career advancement. Overall a good start company, as well as a good career start off through the skills you require on the job.
Very friendly and acceptable
Tester (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 17, 2019
It was a nice place with nice people. But it did need more production and more hours for employers. Hours weren’t always guaranteed. Very clean places to work.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Not many work
Loved the job, not the company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 15, 2019
This job was easily one of my favorites but the lack of communication while working here is ridiculous.
My manager was great , my coworkers we're great but the "bosses" cannot communicate with each other so it leaves the employees in the dark and confusion a lot of the time.
Productive and Progressive Workplace
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 15, 2019
They care about company mission and employees needs. Work closely to advance careers of promising employees and maintains upmost in safety standards at all times.
Productive had completed good every week and month so make workers happy with the job. The reason I had layoff because no more work for me to do.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2019
Work place culture and the most enjoyable part of the job,usually moving work of line and doing not one place, when the company request to do the job fast, much pressure to complete the job to be done every week.. So I learned many things follow the hardest part of the jobs.
Contract worker no more
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 14, 2019
I worked as an office assistant for an architect firm. Great company to work for if you are an architect or have office experience in that type of work.

Shopped for office supplies
Brought cars in for service
Set up office space for various meetings and functions.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Micro Managed
Good enviroment
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Wainwright, AKFebruary 14, 2019
Worked on Stryker Military Vehicles replace parts and looked for any issues that was going on and fixed it. The crews were friendly and worked just as hard
large company, well manages, but directions were difficult to follow.
Assembler Mechanical (Former Employee) –  Palm BayFebruary 14, 2019
Grinding and buffing on metal brace bars. Deburr holes and sand on final finished parts ready for inspection.
· Woven cable Assembly on the U.S. Army Hover craft Engine intake safety screen

to many people tell me what to do. to many bosses.
Good hours to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  City Industry, CAFebruary 13, 2019
They are awesome people to help you find job opportunities, flexible hours according to your schedule. They communicate well with employees and are very respectful.
I like working at AEROTEK but i'm trying to get a permanent position.
HVAC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2019
I enjoyed working at Aerotek. I am trying to get a permanent position . I am skilled and qualified. I have worked different sites for this company for 12 years. I enjoy my assignments. They always call me back and I love what I do. I am a team player and I do a excellent job. The hardest part of my assignments is being laid off. I am striving for a permanent position at this job.
Pros
Paid weekly, off on weekends
Cons
Need to hire permanent positions
Great Place to Work
Licensed Investment Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2019
I appreciate the availability of recruiters to answer questions regarding contract work. Responses are prompt and there is always an offer to be of assistance.
Pros
Contracts with well established financial institutions
Cons
Contract extensions are sometimes mentioned but not confirmed
Fun work place and gain a lot of experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 12, 2019
I had a positive experience working for Aerotek. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to reach out to them and to use their resources.The environment was very educational and I obtained marketable work skills.
Pros
Fast turn around with job opportunities
Cons
no cons
They seem to have jobs available for everyone.
DATA ENTRY/CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I have a great assignment with them. I just wish it were permanent. The pay is okay. They offer pretty good benefits as well. I have not had any real issues there.
Very fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 12, 2019
Had a lot of fun working here. The workplace environment was great, everyone got along with each other. The management was very professional and cared about their employees.
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Staffing agency with plenty of growth
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 12, 2019
This Job is a staffing agency. They're an excellant company to work for and the companies they have with are the best with pleanty of opportunity to grow.
Great place to work, while gaining valuable experience in different aspects of your chosen professional development.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJFebruary 11, 2019
This company kept me working. However, some assignments were only temporary. There is opportunity to get work in a contract situation. Even though I was a temporary employee I never went more than one or two days without work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Temporary assignment
great place to get a start.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 11, 2019
great way to get your foot in the door for some and It was great pay. the company has many different job opportunities in many different fields and once you have the job you like or one that just fits for you you can sometimes end up working for the company full time.
Pros
consistent pay
Cons
no benefits
Amazing Job Opportunity
Clinical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 11, 2019
Aerotek from the first day makes sure that employees know that it is a a team atmosphere where everyone is dedicated to mutual success. The training they provide is ample and intensive, all one must do is apply themselves to the training and they will find success. I sincerely enjoyed my time there and highly suggest all to apply.
Did not work at Aerotek long enough to review
CONTRACT SAFETY REVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILFebruary 11, 2019
Did not work for Aerotek long enough to review. I was hired in August and converted to a full time permanent position by Baxter in November. I was informed of my performance, and the recruiter checked in with me often, at least once per week.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
42.8K
32K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss