Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 8,495 reviews matching the search See all 8,677 reviews
warehouse
General Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 9, 2018
A typical day at the job site was to go in and do what every your job you were assign to do for that day working at a fast pace but still making sure that you are doing the job correct without any mistakes.
Pros
Able to meet different people.
Cons
By being a Temp it was hard to move up in the company they had there picks.
Contract
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 9, 2018
I have been impressed with this company and how they have always taken the time to take care of the employees. They are there for you to talk to, they come take you out for luncheons every once in awhile. This was a time we could talk to our company about any issues you may be having. Good company to work with when looking for a job
i dont know
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MI 49007December 8, 2018
staff has changed and they will not work with everybody from what i can discern, so i wouldn't try going back to that agency, to picky or just not equal opportunity employer
Cons
Productive and chill work place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2018
It was good working at Aerotek I was getting paid 13$ a hour working 10 hours a day not really having to do anything but what they asked me to do and it was easy.
Pros
hour break
Cons
N/a
good steady work
Temp assignment in Marshfield Fabral (Current Employee) –  marshfield wisDecember 7, 2018
cant complain...it was a secure job..work was easy even though youre obligated to stay there until orders are filled...it paid weekly which was a plus
Pros
work was easy
Cons
worked with millenial idiots with no work ethic or care for responsiblities
management was not very helpful
Temp (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 7, 2018
When i started have health problems they just stop contacting me. All they cared about was if i was going to be at the job the next day or not. They were not very helpful.
fast paced
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  off siteDecember 7, 2018
was a fast pace work environment, learned from other employee a lot of times not management had a diverse culture hardest part was their wasn't one , I enjoyed the different people I met on the job
Pros
no dress code except shoes for safety regulations and free lunches.
skills
Superintendent / Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2018
they have done nothing but sell and market mt skill set to make sure i receive the position, pay, and benefits. they have a great team of people i have when needed for convenience for any issue
Margo Clay good people to work for
Customer Service Representative/Clerical (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IADecember 7, 2018
easy to work with and kept me busy. i would enjoy working with them again. office personal were friendly and helpful. i wish they had and office in Des Moines area not just west Des Moines.
Good People
Data Entry Keyer, Office Clerical (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2018
My experiences with them have been positive. They work very hard to find positions for people that fit the needs of those people. Most of the job placements are pretty good.
Pros
Good work experiences
Cons
Does not pay enough
phlebotomy tech
Temp Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 6, 2018
worked in a busy and fast paced hospital environment. was good for people who are out of school and need connections to a hospital job. very friendly.
Good experience
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 6, 2018
Aerotek is a good company to work for. They support their employees and want them to succeed. They were straight forward about every contract and were easy to reach when I did have questions
Great Company
Mortgage Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 5, 2018
Aerotek is an amazing company. It was almost as though they read my mind with the type of job I wanted because I ended up with the exact company I was trying to work for, for years. The communication is great and the only complaint I have, which some might not mind, are the days off. If the company you temp for is off and Aerotek does not recognize that as a holiday, you have no choice but to be off and not get paid. Also if you are sick, there is also nothing you can do but not get paid, however, to balance this out, if your manager where you are temping says you can make up these hours, you can. Also, I get paid very well!!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No paid days off
I have made my footprint in Aerotek/GM
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 5, 2018
I was allowed the freedom of sketching out my workday with what meetings I wanted to attend, if I wanted to work at home, but I was given the responsibility of overseeing the GM Fit PFMEA program. I also introduced GM to a detection device that they are trying out in one of their plants.
Pros
work at home, responsibility, autonomous work
Cons
insecurity of job
excellent temp work when in a bind
Karcher North America (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2018
I have gone back to Aerotek twice for work, and have found that they treat me right and find me work immediately. I always recommend this company when needed
Pros
they find work for a person quick
Cons
benefits were costly
great place to work and would recommend
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 4, 2018
productive and great work enviorment and friendly staff. recruiters work with you regularly. learned alot from employees and mananagment. great benefits and paid weekly.
Pros
steady work
Cons
dont play around
aerotek
Inventory Specialist, Production, Material handler (Current Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 4, 2018
The employees are great here, I literally love them, they actually care and listen and help you when you need something. Ive been at the same place since I started.
Saffing Company
Warehouse Coordinator Wolf Division (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 4, 2018
Staffing Company That I worked for around six Months

No Knowledge of Work Environment at Aerotek

My Small amount of time at this office all the people were very nice and Helpful
Absolutely Miserable Place to Work
Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 3, 2018
Absolutely soul crushing place to work. You will end up just being a cog in the machine that they don't care about. The team I was on has had 4 people leave within 6 months and they still don't see a problem. They don't care about your personal growth, only how much you can make the company. The work life balance is HORRIBLE until you are making over 6 figures. Until then, you can expect to work 60+ hours a week. The benefits package was good, I'll give them that. But for 12.50 an hour, NOT worth it.
Pros
Tons of free food and outings.
Cons
Horrible work life balance, a company that doesn't actually care about you.
Fantastic training
Environmental & Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHDecember 3, 2018
Aerotek provided me with the training I needed to be successful in any recruiting role I would walk into next. They truly invest in their employees and care about your success.
Pros
Learn transferable skills
Cons
Tough work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
42.7K
31.9K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss