Aerotek
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Aerotek Employee Reviews

United States11,667 reviews

Found 11,667 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,988 reviews

I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.

Work was good

Pay was good but after 2 years they refused to give me a raise. Was there on time daily. Everything else was good. Like the people I worked around. Would work for them again.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks

Aerotek insights

Based on 3,588 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Just a job

Poor leadership, little room for actual growth. Just a job, certainly NOT a career plan. Lots of company politics and clique type behavior. Not a place for seasoned professionals

Please read

I love the job I got through them but first of all, when my recruiter gave me a start date, I QUIT my job considering I had what I thought was a definite start date. When that day came my recruiter said they haven't heard from the company. It took them two weeks for me to finally start working so that means I missed two weeks of pay because they told me the wrong date without even actually knowing and it messed me up for awhile. They ALWAYS mess up my time meaning my bills and plans are always getting ruined, only get one bonus as if we're not in a pandemic and a recession, you only accrue basically one day of vacation every 4 months which is ridiculous to me. The communication is horrible and I would have to at least ask 3 times before I get a response. Last time I worked from a temp agency was in 2015 and THIS is why. They don't care for you, only care for their commission.

Pros

There are no pros working through aerotek

Cons

that whole temp agency is a con

Confusing

When a crisis arrives they abandon their employees—that’s it in a nutshell.They only reach out if it will benefit the company.When covid-19 hit we all felt abandoned.

Productive, decent communication, and over all decent place of employment

Great communication, they're very supportive and understanding of your situation, and they strive to compensate you if you're ever hurt.The only issue I had with this employer was the job positions available, all of them have poor working conditions and are very hard on the mind and body.

Pros

Fast communication, understanding and helpful staff

Cons

Security in job, Health concerns, Poor working condtions

Productive and fun work place

Aerotek is a good temp company to work for. They help you start working ASAP. And check in with you to make sure your assignment is going well. Also inform of the latest updates about the company.

Aerotek is great but some of their clients you work for aren't

Aerotek is a great staffing agency. The recruiter I had was excellent, pay was good it's just if you don't land a temp to perm it can be stressful. They are very fair and will work hard to get you an assignment. They can't be held responsible for horrible employers; it is what it is when you temp.

Take it and leave

This is just a starter job outside of college to help you land experience. Don’t get sucked into trying to build a career here, you’ll regret it.Leave after a couple years and thank me later.

Ok as a first job

Typical temp agency with high turnover. Your success the company will be very much based on getting lucky with a good team and manager. Turnover is extremely high with 85% of the co workers I started with being gone by the time I left.

Pesimo

Mal anbiente laboral la parte de reclutadoras pesimas.Mala atencion

Official response from Aerotek

August 10, 2022
Hola Pesimo. Gracias por sus comentarios y lamentamos escuchar esta situación. Estaremos dando seguimiento interno. Si desea proporcionar más detalles, contáctenos en socialmedia@aerotek.com.

Fun atmosphere with peers

Working with your peers made a fun environment. Having to run low on supplies and didn't receive them. Purchased supplies out of pocket and never was compensated.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Low or no supplies

Aerotek helps you find good jobs and they pay well too, the managers always call to check on you which is really nice. I love working with Aerotek because they truly care for their workers.

Pros

Good pay

Productive and Fun work place

Awesome people to work with and a good company culture. Work life balance is good and the loction of where the office is good as well. A typical day looks to be from 9 to 5.

Great plaxe

Great company to work at I love this place. Great work life balance good raises. It’s a fantastic job to have it if your in the area and want to have a good place.

Amazing culture an opportunity

The best place to work! Great culture and amazing leadership. If you are ambitious with good work ethic, this is the place for you. They care about their people.

Excellent skilled labor recruiting office.

Great benefits, friendly staff and always have the best jobs. I've used this company on a couple of occasions for contract jobs. I'm a maintenance technician and they always have the best positions.

Easy job

Easy job sometimes long hours . Very big about safety and they are good at letting have a day off I need to help with kids appointment . Zndnsndnndndndnd

Great entry-ish level job

Great job to start your career at, or great 2nd company to work for. You will develop a lot of skills at this job, but eventually people tend to burn out. Too many hands in the pot in regards to commission, and at the end of the day, you will only be as successful as your Account Manager will allow. If they're on it, you will do great, if they aren't the best, your performance will suffer. Also, many of the competitors will undercut Aerotek's contracts, so contractors tend to leave for other companies that will pay them better.

Competitive and full of Opportunity

Good place to work, competitive, well suited for younger graduates and starting a career Tons of opportunity to grow and make good moneyLots of hard work, need to be aggressive to be successful

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Fun team to work with, casual dressing at office and very good training. You feel apart of the team and that helps with screening candidates and sharing your opinions.

Common questions about Aerotek

Answered by current and former employees at Aerotek

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

43%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Aerotek with

• Aerotek
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?