Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 8,309 reviews matching the search See all 8,485 reviews
daily job review
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX 75081October 19, 2018
clock in
start check in with supervisor
start data entry on the computer
check in with supervisor needs special attention that day
clock out for end of shift
Pros
easy job.
Cons
sitting long time
People are expendable
Production Associate for Dupont Pioneer (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INOctober 18, 2018
I worked for Pioneer through Aerotek. You work with corn most of the time starting off or the boxes they put them in. Depending on the area you get put in. It is very fast paced and cut throat environment due to the points system they have. When it comes times for cuts if you haven't pretty much lived there and pulled a bunch of overtime they will cut you and leave you with no job. Trying to get in other departments is very hard to do so you don't get cut.
Pros
Great pay and decent breaks
Cons
Have to work in the cold and they think people are expendable
THis was the temp agency that placed me at Motor Coach
Crimper (crimp parts together, SPC) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 18, 2018
This was the temporary agency that referred me to Motor Coach
The staff was friendly and they were timely in processing payroll and time sheets. When I had questions or concerns they were helpful
Temp Agency
Specialty Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working with Aerotek Temp Agency. I was one of their Per Diem technicians for a few years. I was always presented with work any time my contract ended. I appreciated all the efforts the recruiters took into presenting me with the job opportunities when needed.
Pros
Many job opportunities
Cons
Per Diem
Aerotek was a great recruiting company, the problem was with the company i was hired for.
Abrasive sand blaster (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 18, 2018
Overall aerotek took care of their employees very well. My only problem was with the managementat the shipyard where I was stationed. My job duties were reasonable, but to be an high paying base their lack of materials made most jobs unbearable.
Paid well
WPS, Hampton - Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 17, 2018
Aerotek Paid Well and they were in line with company values. However No Benefits. By no benefits I ean that they did not offer any benefits that meant they had no benefits.
Productive, fast paced environment
Lead Recruiter/Account Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2018
strong company to work for that values dedication and effort. Typical day consisted of hiring qualified employees for needs at hand. work place culture rewarded over achievement/effort.
Pros
value in employees
Cons
none I can think of
Not the greatest
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXOctober 17, 2018
It was never meant to be a full time job. They didnt offer pay raises often. Overall it was not a good experience due to the fact that they play favors.
they could do a better job
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 16, 2018
I worked for them doing solar panel work. couldn't help but notice about 50% of the guys they hire aren't actually qualified or willing to work hard. and those people can and will reflect poorly on ALL AEROTEK EMPLOYEES. about 70 people got fired after 2 weeks of work because they were careless enough to hire pathetic gang members
Pros
its a job
Cons
i lost money working for them
Company polotics
Scientific Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 16, 2018
This company will run you dry. you have to really like working long hours and talking to people. The company culture is very wired. You are forced to become friends with people that you would not care for outside of work hours. You will have 8:00 start time, then a client lunch then stay till about 7:00pm then happy hour.
thank you.
Bilingual Collection rep at Crius Energy (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 16, 2018
N/A I have nothing else to add it was really pleasant to work with teh company and I really appreciate the opportunity they give me. the recruiter that interview me was really sweet.
Great
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Olivehurst, CAOctober 15, 2018
Great place and the people are very helpful.
The pay was not that great, but it's a great temp place. Great place to start your career or get your foot in the door.
Pros
Cons
pay
Good place to work for entry level college grads
NATIONAL STRATEGIC DELIVERY RECRUITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 15, 2018
Aerotek gave me the opportunity to grow within the recruiting field. It allowed me to gain management and project based leadership opportunities. Aerotek provides me with the best opportunity to suceed
Good
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Glen Rock, PAOctober 15, 2018
They should keep the selfless good work going it was nice working with them but they should try and increase their pay it's quite little and can't go any way forward in sorting out things that's the only problem they have and If they can tackle it they gonna be good sincerely
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Temporary agency
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 14, 2018
I did not interact with the agency much. They are a temp agency that set me up with a job that turned into a permanent position. I do not have any interactions with this agency currently.
Contract
Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOOctober 14, 2018
It is a good start if you are looking for a job. It is a stepping stone, the experience provided me some expertise in quality assurance. Aerotek will get you in the door they are easy to communicate with and reliable on pay.
Pros
Work
Cons
Lack of career
Stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bethel, CTOctober 13, 2018
Fast paced run by college students that just walk around gossiping within each other while everyone else is working. no real management. weekends are mandatory
Pretty decent
Assembly Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 13, 2018
A lot to go through to work for the company that i worked through not quite aerotek, I did for the most part like working for aerotek. And the company I worked at had a lot of great people.
great
None (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 12, 2018
they find yoou jobs based on what youre qualified for. Usually good pay with decent hours and fine positions within other companys to work sometimes by contract. overall great if youre looking for work.
Experience with Aerotek
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
Aerotek was an employment agency finding work qualified applicant. During this time period I worked for a company called TriWest in their Veteran inbound call center. From day 1 Aerotek was excellent in placing me with a company that would be an excellent fit.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Driving distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
42.6K
31.9K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss