Aerotek
70Above average

Aerotek Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA142 reviews
I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.
The culture was great and I learned many different skill sets. It has opened me up to a great amount of opportunities for the future. The company has a great balance of customer and employee focus.
A typical day at work was to program all day. I learned about Linux as an operating system. The management applied the right amount of pressure to keep me going fruitfully. The workplace culture was very low key; people were focused on work. The hardest part of the job was to learn Linux. The most enjoyable part of the job was to sit and focus on my programming tasks.
Never work for this company stay far away from them. If anything happens you always in the wrong even if your right. They will fire you for any reason sometimes they don’t even give you a reason and will ignore your calls and emails
My agent was friendly and worked quickly to place me in a well paying job for my work experience. They were always quick to reply to questions and very personable.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I enjoyed the job it had flexible work hours conducive to enough to have two jobs (.i.e.job another part time or full time job).Very good for a student as the hours of work were flexible.
. I Like The Company But looking For Consistant Work Not Temp . I can Say That i will work Temp Jobs . But looking For Growth And Longevity . Have Children And Grandchildren.
I think the right person will do well here because the people are nice although from time to time they have a hard place finding assignments. I had problems at first.
Aerotek has been nothing but wonderful to me. They helped me find a job very quickly and with ease. They take you under your wing and walk you into interviews and first days to help make transitions easy. they never gave up on me. I think Aerotek is a useful resource for anyone starting their career.
This by far is the most amazing company. They listen to concerns and find a way to make sure that everyone in the situation is happy. They are always looking out for you. Their communication is great
My Chief engineers were extremely generous with their time and knowledge,it seemed as if it pleased them to see us pick up new skills and that gave all the maintenance techs a feeling of pride
Aerotek is a fast-paced, engaging staffing firm that focuses on delivering the highest quality of customer service. A great deal of emphasis is put on both client and inter-office communication so having great people skills is paramount to employee success. The hours are often long and the work itself is challenging but very rewarding.
Typical day is making initial outbound calls to members applying for a mortgage. I've learned a lot of useful information in how mortgages work as well as how a Credit Union is run. The workplace is relaxed but also you're expected to do your work as any typical job would. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I know that I have helped out a member applying for a mortgage and made their overall experience as seamless as possible and make them feel comfortable knowing that Navy Federal is taking good care of there members.
Working at Aerotek has given me an opportunity to learn various skills outside what I was originally hired to do. I am able to use those skills to further my career.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Short Breaks, Short Term Employment
I enjoyed my time working for this temp agency. They pay very well and overtime was always available. The staff was friendly and willing to help whenever there was something you didnt know.
Very fast-paced because it's an airline business
Very stressful

We have to continuously work non-stop

Enjoyable part of the job is that we get to meet new people every day
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
No breaks, and very stressful
It was great in the beginning but got complicated at the end. The training got intense, and some of the staff wanted to quite before the assignment was over.
We were also told that we would come back and work there, but it never happened.
I worked on a contract for American Disposal. A typical day at work is stessful, 85+ calls a day. I learned how to multi task to the T. Management isnt much caring due to the fact we are temps. Hardest part of the job is staying calm in the most unreasonable situations.
People at HR office are extremely friendly and they are excellent at follow up!

Unfortunately, I was on the airline industry and was not able to get flexable schedule as I wanted to. And also, I was very disappointed that I didn't get any raise even after 2 years working there.
This company has an extremely unprofessional environment that they excuse by saying it’s a “competitive atmosphere”. It’s not because a competition means there’s winners. No one wins at this company.
I would definitely recommend working for Aerotek. The recruiters are awesome to work with! While working as a contractor I had the pleasure of working at different companies throughout Northern Virginia.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.
3.7K
3.3K
2.4K
Women's ratings

2.8Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.