Aerotek logo

Aerotek Employee Reviews

Aerotek insights

Based on 2,427 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 152 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,633 reviews

I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.

Just ok

Worked at a great site. The staff and job were great. Seems to be a lack of communication though. I caught COVID-19 while working there and I immediately informed them. They did not notify the client and I was removed from the site and company while I was quarantined. They claimed I never notified anyone. I have texts, emails and phone records showing I made every attempt at keeping them in the loop.

Pros

Good clients

Cons

Everything else

Great recruiting company

Gave me a opportunity with many biotech companies and would recommend new college graduates to reach out to them if they’re looking for employment opportunities

Unprofessional work place

I was contracted for an overnight position. There were endless issues at the particular location and I decided to resign.Very unprofessional recruiting teamLack of communicationFelt very uncomfortable my entire work experienceI would never recommend working for this staffing agency

Pros

good pay for overnight positions

Cons

unprofessional, rude, short, nasty comments and work enviroment

Productive and fun to work at this company

I enjoy working at Aerotek ; it was a very good coming to work at doing my employment there. And I recommend anyone to work at this company because it was a real good coming to work at during my employment there.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Navy Federal Contractor

Working under Aerotek wasn’t horrible. I would have rather been a perm doing what I was doing rather than a temp but that’s what you get when you go through a hiring again you. All in all I liked my job and I did appreciate the steps they took in preparing me for my position.

Pros

You can land the jobs easier

Cons

Youre temporary until they determine otherwise

Aerotek- Urgently

Working at urgently was a cool experience to say the least. It was a work from home job but the hours weren’t ideal. If you want to change your schedule or if others want to change it, everybody else schedule would be altered without even reaching out to you. Paid weekly but compensation isn’t enough.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Scheduling and compensation

Stable, but stuck.

Appreciative of the opportunity; however, I personally felt stuck. Being a contractor wasn't the best fit for me and trying to earn a permanent position was challenging. I also felt that management didn't provide the best assistance with what I wanted to achieve.

Pros

Stable

Cons

management, "dead end"

Very progressive

Aerotek has. a large employer profile for their applicants. They make sure that ALL parties are an overall best fit. My personal experience was great with their vendor companies. Negative aspect : the position where contingency ; Temporary Consultant. They help with assignment qualification and Testing for skills w/ available job assistance Mostly a good talent acquisition.Their on-site locations are in a good geographical area for metropolitan Employers and Applicants.

Pros

Great Vendor Employment

Cons

Position where contingent: Temporary Position

Best to have some prior training

Work-life balanceThe positions had multiple shifts available with employers :case by caseJob security and advancementTemporary/ ContactManagementThe recruiter where very accommodating.OverallThe recruiter has to wear 2-hats.Be an advocate for the Candidate , the Employees and the employer.Bring your a* game and have personal goals that you plane to meer

Jobs at Aerotek

See more jobs

Various Assignments Available

Very busy! A great deal about the hotel industry. Supportive workplace culture. Management is interested in placing candidates. Rapidly absorbing all the moving pieces. Keeping busy throughout the day is great.

Pros

Terrific team

Cons

Pay not comensurate with work

It was a temp position. But I met a lot of great people

The culture was great and I learned many different skill sets. It has opened me up to a great amount of opportunities for the future. The company has a great balance of customer and employee focus.

Excellent work in finding a job to fit my skill level.

A typical day at work was to program all day. I learned about Linux as an operating system. The management applied the right amount of pressure to keep me going fruitfully. The workplace culture was very low key; people were focused on work. The hardest part of the job was to learn Linux. The most enjoyable part of the job was to sit and focus on my programming tasks.

Worst Place to Work

Never work for this company stay far away from them. If anything happens you always in the wrong even if your right. They will fire you for any reason sometimes they don’t even give you a reason and will ignore your calls and emails

Placed me fast

My agent was friendly and worked quickly to place me in a well paying job for my work experience. They were always quick to reply to questions and very personable.

Flexible work hours

I enjoyed the job it had flexible work hours conducive to enough to have two jobs (.i.e.job another part time or full time job).Very good for a student as the hours of work were flexible.

Good Employer (Temp)

. I Like The Company But looking For Consistant Work Not Temp . I can Say That i will work Temp Jobs . But looking For Growth And Longevity . Have Children And Grandchildren.

It is a good place if you are the right fit

I think the right person will do well here because the people are nice although from time to time they have a hard place finding assignments. I had problems at first.

Great growth opportunities and great people.

Aerotek has been nothing but wonderful to me. They helped me find a job very quickly and with ease. They take you under your wing and walk you into interviews and first days to help make transitions easy. they never gave up on me. I think Aerotek is a useful resource for anyone starting their career.

Great Staff

This by far is the most amazing company. They listen to concerns and find a way to make sure that everyone in the situation is happy. They are always looking out for you. Their communication is great

Another learning experience/environment

My Chief engineers were extremely generous with their time and knowledge,it seemed as if it pleased them to see us pick up new skills and that gave all the maintenance techs a feeling of pride

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K
3.4K
2.5K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight