Aerotek
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

Aerotek

Aerotek Assembler Line Worker Review

Great company to work for. Great paying jobs! I work 3rds always have, many temp companies don’t have a wide variety of night shifts Aerotek does. It has swing shifts, and every job I’ve been assigned the hours are always what I need. So yes I’d refer Aerotek as a company to work for!

Pros

Great paying jobs

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Horrible

They make it seem like they want to help you and like they work for you but then they find the worst jobs and when you express this isn’t the job for you they threaten to fire you from the agency without caring about anything else. Would they stay at a job that isn’t a good fit for them just because someone else supposedly “worked really hard to get them this job?” When in reality you still have to go and pass an interview and a test. I don’t know about this, they made me feel very uncomfortable saying oh if you don’t keep this job we’re not helping you anymore, they even told me it had to be there for a at least a month before I could say anything but a month from now I tell them like “hey this isn’t the job for me I never really liked it…” I bet their response will be “well why didn’t you say something before?…” it makes no sense, they only care about themselves and not the people they are supposed to help get a job.
Same role

Difficult to Contact Anyone

It was very difficult to contact any recruiter at the company. No one answers the phone and voicemails are full. Emails are not an better. It was difficult to get started with the company.

Official response from Aerotek

July 28, 2022
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry you had a negative experience. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best and most helpful service. If you have a moment, please reach out to socialmedia@aerotek.com to further discuss this matter.
Same location

Aerotek was a Temp agency based out of Ohio

This was a Temp Service . I was referred to a Company named Givaudan Flavors in which I worked for 2 1/2 years ,at the moment full-time employment was not available to work for the Company

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

43%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Aerotek with

• Aerotek
  • This company has great recruiters they work with you. All good experiences thus far