Aerotek Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Found 160 reviews matching the search See all 9,481 reviews
Not worth it
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2019
Not worth it a terrible experience i wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Temp service don’t know anything about the job they send you to. It’s a dressed up company looks good on the outside.
Good company
Benefits Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2019
I worked mon-friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm. I loved the job but it was very stressful doing the paper work. I learn to work in a fast past environment. The people I worked with were great. What I enjoyed most about the job was getting to know the people I worked with..
Pros
You get to drink free beverage of any kind from the company at your desk. The pay was good.
Cons
The paper work was stressful.
Worst contract
Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2019
I only worked 1 job with this company but the management was trouble. Never was able to get in touch with someone to discuss a problem that only they could handle. I didn't see where there was any advancement within the company they always hired outside the company.
Productive always busy which is good.
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2019
Training was excellent. I processed referral review forms for physician patients for specialty needed items for patients. I learned the database they used. The only complaint is that it was seasonal so no long term employment. The managers was nice and helpful if you had any problems. I was working for the company Lash Group and Aerotek is the staffing agency and who paid me.
Pros
Challenging position free drinks.
Cons
Seasonal
Unprofessional
Plumber's Helper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 26, 2019
Rarely talked to recruiter about my job, no raises, poor benefits. Constant lack of communication. Had issues come up with payroll which were resolved, but the hassle seemed like part of the culture at Aerotek.
Just a temporary assignment
Patient Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2019
I worked for a company out of Fort Mill and it was a great work environment. Friendly people, easy work. For me it was the commute could sometimes be at least an hour and a half.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long commute days especially with traffic
Relaxed company to work for
Consultant/Contractor to Duke Energy-Distribution (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2019
contractor to another company / client in another state so did not deal with Aerotek directly on a daily basis.
client was relaxed and fun to work with.
they don't have your back when employers do not like your performance, which is not true!
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28202January 2, 2019
I used to like them until they took an insane employer's side. The lady kept saying 2 +2 =3. Meaning she's in charge and do what she says. I was very disappointed with Aerotek, because I had worked for them before with no problems,
Cons
part time with no benefits.even if you're not working, they say you're employed by them so you can't get unemployment, yet you have no income
Productive and chill work place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2018
It was good working at Aerotek I was getting paid 13$ a hour working 10 hours a day not really having to do anything but what they asked me to do and it was easy.
Pros
hour break
Cons
N/a
Good
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2018
Sent me to jobs fast gave me a job that I worked for 3years just stopped in August because I could not travel any more but they are a great company to work for.
Short Review
Electrician Helper Duct Installer Skilled Laborer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 6, 2018
I would recommend Aerotek to anyone seeking work. Tkey provide great benefits and provide a safe working environment/ The only thing I really do not care for is always having to renew employment information.
Work Hard, Play Hard Mentality
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2018
At Aerotek, the amount of effort you put in determines your amount of success. Aerotek does a fantastic job of recognizing it's employees when they put their heart and soul into the job. The effort pays off...literally. One of the most fun and collaborative places I have ever worked for.
So So Staffing Firm
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2018
This was an ok staffing firm to work for. They only care about their client and not about their employee. If you have an issue with the role you are placed on they encourage you to stay on the job and will not work with you in the future if you move on to something else.
Very Great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 10, 2018
When i worked at Aerotek, it was a very detailed and great organized staffing company to work for. They listen to your needs and place you accordingly to the job you are looking for.
Do not deal with Aerotek in Charlotte.
Mixer Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2018
The absolute worst experience I have ever had with so-called temp agency. RUN AND RUN FAST!!! They sent me and others to one job location...Purdue...1st shift. We go to Concord for orientation and find out there is no 1st shift available. They try to FORCE us into 12hrs 7 days from 3pm to 3am! These people are human traffickers and I would stay away from them! All they do is lie to employees...do not care about employees...period!
Pros
Cons
They should be ashamed!
it was a job
Lab Tech / Packer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2018
this company will get you in the door for a job but if you have any concerns or issues they are not there for you. the company does not make you feel like a part of the team
Great guys to work with to find what suits you!
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2018
I enjoyed both part time temp jobs thru Aerotek! They placed me quickly and advised how to properly step down when the time was present. I met some of the most awesome people that I would love to work with again should the need arise.
Bad Management, Great People, & Daily Goals
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2018
-Typical day at work: phone call after phone call
-Great people work there
-Hardest part: unreliability of contractors
-Great compensation
-Stressful
-Define your own destiny
-NO work - life balance
fun work place
Solderer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 8, 2018
quit place wew i was working everyone friendly took good care of me while i was working there when needed time off was given time off without pay there was no hard part about work day went very fast . management was ok
Pros
free lunch by manager
Cons
no heath coverage if need you have to pay
Fantastic
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 5, 2018
I love this job!!! I can really see this job being my career. Aerotek offers great stability. Aerotek also has a great culture and really invest into each employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably