Aerotek Employee Reviews in San Antonio, TX

Found 153 reviews matching the search See all 9,461 reviews
Takes time to actually get to wprk
Fork lift driver for Reyes (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2019
They were slow about getting me to work the job was good but was only temporary. At end of job assignment it took to long for someone to get back with me for another assignment
Not for the faint at heart
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2019
Front desk staff are rude and never state who they are when answering the phone. That way if there is any misinformation happening, they blame each other or they “have no idea” (their words). Recruiting staff is tolerable. They also do not call back or follow up when issues arise in your scheduled assignment. However, Pay is good. So if you don’t care about having to deal with rude staff and are okay with figuring things out on your own... then this is the place for you
Aerotek was not as efficient as they should have been with thier office management.
Clear Coat Painter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 13, 2019
Office managers located in the Aerotek offices at TMMTX were often disorganized and seemed to not care for their employees as much as they should have.
it was okay
contract (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2019
its all contact based nothing special the people that help you get jobs are cool, its a take what that got type of thing if you do good the company who your contracted to work for decides weather they keep or dump you
Call Center
TIER II TECH SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2019
Fast paced call center. 100+ calls per shift. Paid time off. Affordable benefits. unlimited overtime. Management lacked communication with employees. High Turnover.
Great Team
Assembly-line engine (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2019
HR department was always welcoming their team members when they would walk into the office with a smile. Never had an issue with Aerotek employees. Always going the extra mile for their team members. If we had an issue with our line or with another team member they would investigate right away.
poor communication
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2019
first time working as a contractor and it was a mess.. poor communication between staffing agency and company but you get blamed on both ends.. its pretty shady how swa doesn't tell me everything upfront but keep me in the shadow as well as the agency but they blame me. you sacrifice so much to get to this point especially waiting 2 months and everything is told to you day of work Monday oh by the way you work the weekends, oh by the way no training class so employees force you to work on day one.. they call the role a console so you will be making outbound calls for mot, updating time in the system, look at long calls and making any adjustments, answer any questions employees have, help with seating arrangements etc. I never wanted to leave but integrity is something i value.. I wish things were more upfront than being told day of sadly. jobless is not fun
Pros
pay
Cons
not being upfront with employee
Adaptable
LOA Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2019
I had the opportunity to learn about all the different types of forms that were needed in different states for leave of absence. Made sure that I was ok with the work I was doing and if I needed anything
Pros
Makings sure you had an assignment
Cons
health costs too high
Great Place to Work
Licensed Investment Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2019
I appreciate the availability of recruiters to answer questions regarding contract work. Responses are prompt and there is always an offer to be of assistance.
Pros
Contracts with well established financial institutions
Cons
Contract extensions are sometimes mentioned but not confirmed
Absent employee support
Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 5, 2019
Once they find you a position, the commissioned recruiters no longer answer your calls or emails. I ended a contract a month ago and am still fighting for my final paycheck. The office staff screen their calls and don't answer voice messages. When you get someone to actually answer the call, they are rude and short with you.
Aerotek works for me
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Aerotek was a great company who helped me find work and was done in a quick manner. They are very detailed and kept me in the loop from beginning to end. I do recommend them.
Pros
Weekly pay and constant contact.
Cons
Most are contract jobs.
fast paced work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 28, 2018
we worked for Toyota texas manufacturing building over 500 trucks a day. only given 57 seconds a truck. it was a very fast paced environment that had you busy thru out the whole day
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to move uo
Typical call center
Technical Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 20, 2018
They are a placement company. They tend to place jobs that pay low with very few benefits. These are for people with few skills and little education, or just don't want to work.
Pros
Guaranteed placement
Cons
Low pay, low learning curve, repetitive. Call center
fun workplace
Regional Assistant specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 9, 2018
I like the fast pace environment and on the job training. The supervisors were very helpful and provided all the necessary tools to performed the job at hand.
good place to work, good pay, bonuses
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 5, 2018
it was a good place to work, willing to work with you when you have problems, very good at keeping you informed.
Learned new skills
hardest part of the job were hour worked
Plenty of work
Production Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 29, 2018
Good training. Good benefits. No experience required. Lots of hours and weekly pay. Temp status at tmmtx, even though full time. Not much room to grow
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Working nights
Loved working here!
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 24, 2018
This was the job made for me and I would still be working at this company if it hadn't been for the accident I was in which took me out of the work field for 12 weeks. Fantastic boss, environment, there was nothing I didn't love about this job!
Extremely Structured Work Environment
Automotive Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 6, 2018
Good Training for all assigned task. Safety is paramount and is ingrained into employees prior to them ever entering the assembly for and handling equipment or hardware
Pros
Safety and Training
Cons
Long Hours
Free Luncheons for good solid team work performance
Data Entry Clerk II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2018
Coming on board working in the pharmaceutical industry had to be very focused in identifying the proper account holder. In a timely manner with limited no such errors at all. Simple process to fill the prescriptions . Had candid one on one with manager to better ones ability to pick up speed . When an overwhelming of accounts needed processing would stay as longer as needed to meet deadlines. Had the opportunity to work with more experienced processors on questions inquires of such.
Pros
Learning new things in the pharmaceutical industry
Cons
way to fast past pace work environment
Lack of Benefits
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2018
The company is okay with applying people to jobs but depending on the company that aerotek partners you with, the benefits of aerotek are subpar possibly. I feel they take care with making sure you get a job but sometimes there is no room as a contractor to move up in a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably