Aerotek Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 630 reviews matching the search See all 9,572 reviews
Not company like them
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 16, 2019
They have been so accommodating. I recently found out my mom has terminal cancer. I'm on a contract to hire assignment for them and they have been amazing. I've never had an employer be so helpful. Even though I've had to leave unexpectedly a couple times. I'm still working and they have made this so easy on me.
Pros
Everything except the medical benefits
Cons
Medical benefits aren't the best.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAAugust 16, 2019
Everyone in the office is polite and informative of what is needed. The interview process and follow up were amazing. Great customer service. Would recommend friends.
I set up rides for clients.
Customer Service Representative\Call center (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 14, 2019
I would get incoming calls from clients who needed rides to and from doctors appointments. Some appointments were urgent so needed to be handled right away.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Needed an empathetic ear.
Customer Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 13, 2019
Work for a start up software company in Glendale, CA . This assignment came with lots of perks such as; free lunch, snacks. Great working environment.
Worst Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 28, 2019
Recruiters will tell you anything to get you to work for them. Work schedule and job description was nowhere close to what I was originally told. They also owe me money for NY state mandated sick time but I doubt I’ll ever get it. The recruiter stopped communicating with me about a month into the contract.
Work from home
Customer Service Rep/work from home contractor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 20, 2019
It was hard to reach the recruiter when I had a question. We were given incorrect information all the time. When they dismiss you, you aren't given any input as to why. I was in the top 5 as far as performance reports I was not given valid coaching. I was told don't do anything different...just keep doing what you do, you're doing great! And next thing I knew I was dismissed!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No job security
Does not communicate well.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 18, 2019
The person I was to contact, was rarely available, and took a very long time to get back to me. She took days to get back to me, it at all. Not even in email.
Pros
The job had free coffee, not Aerotek.
Cons
Lack of cummunication.
Great staffing agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP./CALL CENTER (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2019
Agency finds the best for the best. I highly recommend this staffing agency and rate as a 5 star company to work for. They offer great benefits and competitive pay.
Would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MEJuly 11, 2019
They handled me poorly. I had 4 different contact people throughout the process..the ball got dropped and I ended up missing the 1st day of training. They were nice, but I wasn't confident with them.
Its was a tempporary agency an work came according to jobs sites needing workers
filling, customer service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 9, 2019
Working with this agency it was ok because they have many shifts,hours an different types of jobs its just didnt have full time hiring postions im looking forward to finding another opertunity kn working with the company
Not for the faint at heart
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2019
Front desk staff are rude and never state who they are when answering the phone. That way if there is any misinformation happening, they blame each other or they “have no idea” (their words). Recruiting staff is tolerable. They also do not call back or follow up when issues arise in your scheduled assignment. However, Pay is good. So if you don’t care about having to deal with rude staff and are okay with figuring things out on your own... then this is the place for you
Productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 1, 2019
Wonderful staff very helpful very productive very friendly excellent to work with management very helpful I would recommend them to anyone and the pay rate is great
Love it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2019
Had everything a customer service rep could use to do their dad live going to work every day nice people nice that you get paid good days off.Everyone work together
Dependable Agency For Finding Temp Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 23, 2019
I have had very good experiences with Aerotek finding temp jobs and being sent on job interviews. The staff is always courteous and follow up withe me from time to time.
Pros
Dependable
Cons
Assignments are sometimes a bit short
Easy work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNJune 17, 2019
Nothing really negative except personal time for emergency situations isn't looked at and scheduling can be hectic if you have kids in school and parking needs improvement
Lack of honesty
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJune 12, 2019
Aerotek does not tell you the truth when hiring for a job, such as what shift you will end up working. They sugar coat the truth just to fill a position. The pay is barely enough to survive on and they do not support you in any way. No sick days, no vacation, no pay increase.
Great place if you need work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 11, 2019
I love this company. They came through for me when I really needed them and they seem to care about their temporary employees. Weekly, they are onsite with goodies for us and always email us of new opportunities.
Niceto work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2019
Nice place to work.People friendly.Its a job you love waking up to go to.Work easy, the training is great.Nice shifts.Yes I would to work there again if I had to.
A productive, and interesting place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJune 6, 2019
The job is a productive, and fun place to work.
I preform General Customer Service tasks.
The management is very helpful when assistance is needed.
The work place is relatively made up of a mixed culture of people.
The hardest part of my job is having too many tasks to complete in a short amount of time.
I enjoy the versatility of the job.
Pros
Flexible hours
Aeroteknical
CSA/Admin/HR (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2019
The staff there makes the job worth doing day. There are some normal days where your work effort eqeed to excel the output.uates the amount of work given, and there are fast-paced days when your ergonomics need to excel the regular output.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss