Aerotek Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 214 reviews matching the search See all 9,456 reviews
A great place to work!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2019
Aerotek offered a competitive wage, an excellent benefits package and a great work schedule for me. The workload was fairly easy and my coworkers were friendly.
nice place to work for
Warehouse Laborer-Box Room Agropur (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJuly 5, 2019
I like working there my son died accidentally and I left for his funeral and no job upon my return as promised, so that's the only reason I seeking a new employer
Pros
Extra days off per working 12 hour days
Cons
some days are long due to working 12 hour days
Temp agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2019
Aerotec is a work force temporary agency that helps you find work based on your skills and finds you a job that's a temp to hire environment at a reasonable pay rate
Pros
Helps you find work
Cons
Sometimes not all jobs are temp to hire
They Have your back no matter what
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 23, 2019
Fast paste environment with friendly staff members. They do annual check up to make sure your comfortable in your position. There benefits are not that great and you cant get a raise until you become permanent after so many months.
Not worth it
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2019
Not worth it a terrible experience i wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Temp service don’t know anything about the job they send you to. It’s a dressed up company looks good on the outside.
Staffing Agency - Okay
Warehouse Worker- Temp (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILApril 21, 2019
Basic staffing agency where drug test was required, they helped acquire a job for me within a fair time period, at a near-by location. Recruiter was very friendly and was clear about communicating what was needed to secure a job.
Summary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 18, 2019
It was cool. Usually quick with job placement. Workers are always smiling and up beat and positive. Besides that they dont always have work available.
Fast Paced
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MN 55317April 16, 2019
The shift went pretty quickly even though it was twelve hours. The beginning of the shift was spent going over the sections that we were in charge of for the day and making sure that the mail picker were stocked and to have more product lined up. Once a pallet is filled with product we were to bring it to be wrapped and processed for shipping.
Great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC 27513March 19, 2019
I Picking and Packing products, Moving products with standardize equipment such as pallet jacks that’s been driven and product been stacked and palletize and being shipped out the warehouse in a designated time frame to make production
A great temp company to work for
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMarch 8, 2019
I enjoyed working for Aerotek, I worked through Aerotek and got a job as a Warehouse Stocker. Everyone was super nice and my recruiter always kept in touch with me. My job was very fast paced but I enjoyed it.
It's hard to be placed.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 21, 2019
It was a ok place and work environment. They helped me. I would have no problem recommending someone to come work for them at all. Hopefully I will be placed.
Loved the job, not the company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 15, 2019
This job was easily one of my favorites but the lack of communication while working here is ridiculous.
My manager was great , my coworkers we're great but the "bosses" cannot communicate with each other so it leaves the employees in the dark and confusion a lot of the time.
Fun work place and gain a lot of experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 12, 2019
I had a positive experience working for Aerotek. I would recommend anyone who is seeking employment to reach out to them and to use their resources.The environment was very educational and I obtained marketable work skills.
Pros
Fast turn around with job opportunities
Cons
no cons
Productive and fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 30, 2019
It’s a good temp Agency They place you and help you find good jobs pay is good it could be better but overall I recommend people to check out the temporary employment Agency
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short breaks
Temporaries are not considered.
Warehouseman. (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2019
The harder I worked, the more they put on me. My manager did not care or communicate. A permanent staff harassed and threatened me. Workplace culture was against temporary contractors in my section. The hardest part was the continued piling of the workload. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on my own.
Cons
A period of slow time leading into forced overtime, with no additional personnel added to help. Overload.
Have been waiting six weeks for them to pay me! Unreliable
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 17, 2019
Very unprofessional in communication. Was provided a temp job at first (when the rep would probably get a commission) then very lax following that. Have been waiting six weeks to get my final paycheck - still waiting. Quit because of no more work provided for me. Poor communication. Poor results.
Get Industrial Experience
Contracted Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  VariousDecember 26, 2018
Aerotek offers entry level industrial work experience through contract-to-hire positions with companies that are in need of your assistance. They offer an experience which allows their contractors to learn new skills, at the expense of not offering benefits while under contract, unless you and a contracted company decide to go full-time after the contractual period.

From my experience, many employers who hire through Aerotek are generally looking for short term solutions to high volume, despite how Aerotek advertises their staffing services; and many positions you find here will be of a nature which suggest themselves as short term solutions to employment.

Aerotek is a top-down model. It isn't a place where you go when you have a specific industry or goal in mind, in terms of where you want to work -- it's a place where you can go and easily find work wherever it's available.
Pros
They will find you work.
Cons
The work they find you isn't always in a field you want to persue as a prospective career.
Good job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90032December 22, 2018
Sending a thanks to the hiring team. They do a good job in getting started right away and working with you until you find the most comfortable position.
Productive and great learning experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 25, 2018
Its a good company that works hard at getting people jobs while maintain good working standards. They take the time to not only take care of their clientele, but their own personnel as well.
job sucked
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, IL 62025November 19, 2018
job was misleading. worked hard for company and did what they asked went to worked sick and they still lat you go with no notice and no can't find another job.
Pros
learned how to drive fork lifr
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably