Aerotek Culture reviews

Found 1,436 reviews matching the search See all 9,614 reviews
Bad management
Staffing & Recruiting Account Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 23, 2019
the office I worked in ( El Paso, TX) was full of unethical managers who spent more time mocking their subordinates than doing business development. Managers did not know their own territory, couldn't train their employees and had no knowledge of the sales process. When I attended management training it seemed like the office culture I came from was the complete opposite.
Aeroteks supervisors are awesome
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2019
The environments were family friendly I love the staff and enjoyed each job l was placed on since there were temp l would have loved to stay l would recommend aerotek to everyone.
Zero Job Security
Financial Auditor (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 21, 2019
Do not expect there to be any job security when working for AeroTek. The pay is relatively fair for what you are tasked with. However there is no job culture or appreciation.
Processing facilities
Return Processor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster County, PAAugust 21, 2019
While in the employed of Aerotek, I enjoyed the culture and environment of the staff that I came across, they are friendly and willing to helped you get the jobs that work for you. Management teams calls and checked to see how you are doing, my recruited is hared working, and respectful, he does followup and worked place culture is people friendly. the hardest part is you must be willing to learned, and the enjoyable part, you get to learned and experience new skills..
Productive and fun place to work with many activities
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 18, 2019
layed back with no pressure, continous training . We are like a family away from home. Loved the way we interact with each other day in and day out. The managers are Great.
Fast pace workplace
CSR- American Disposal (Current Employee) –  Manassas, VAAugust 17, 2019
I worked on a contract for American Disposal. A typical day at work is stessful, 85+ calls a day. I learned how to multi task to the T. Management isnt much caring due to the fact we are temps. Hardest part of the job is staying calm in the most unreasonable situations.
No life outside of work, love the people
Account Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILAugust 16, 2019
Culture is great but you end up working about 50-55 hours a week with some work also coming on the weekends if you want to be successful quickly. Quick opportunity for advancement.
One of my favorite jobs
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 15, 2019
Working for Aerotek was so rewarding. It is a very "work hard play hard" environment but the management was so motivating. Its not the right environment for everyone but I truly loved my time there.
Productive work place
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 14, 2019
I learned how to use a computer to receive packages in to the factory and send them off to the location they needed to go to next.
The work culture was friendly.
Great company culture and opportunity
Director (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 13, 2019
This company has been an outstanding career choice for me. You get rewarded for the amount of work you put in. I have met and worked alongside some amazing people through my Aerotek journey that have developed me both personally and professionally.
Pros
Competitive, Financial Opportunity, Culture, Build a business
Cons
If you do not want to be pushed or developed consistently, this is not the place for you.
Aerotek was a fairly decent organization to work for. However, being a temp service their objective isn't designed for premanent employment.
Painting Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2019
Overall Aerotek was a good place to work. They provide competitive work environments with skilled employee's to work with. The breaks are complimentary to the guidelines of federal regulations. Nothing bad to say about Areotek.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No real benefits
Great temp to hire contractor
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 8, 2019
If you are looking for a great contractor company who pay great hit these guys up the management and recruiting team are the best. If you have any issues their on it right now .
great team environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 5, 2019
Great team environment and everybody looked out for each other. Pharmacists helped technicians obtain national certification. Was a very friendly environment.
Productive and Fun
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 5, 2019
Great place to work. Great work life balance. Very rewarding job. Its a fun atmosphere in the office. Benefits are really good as well. I recommend working here.
I had an Excellent Recruiter
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLaren Health Plan Flint, MIAugust 4, 2019
I had a wonderful assignment. It was easy to communicate with the potential employer with option to accept direct employment. You also have the option to remain a temp and change assignments. You are paid weekly.
Pros
Competitive pay, excellent work hours
Cons
To have benefits is expensive
Very Productive Fast Paced Atmosphere
Eligibility Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILAugust 1, 2019
The assignment that I was on working for their client in a healthcare position gave opportunities to work on different projects and reports. I was ecstatic to have been exposed to over 10 different specialty physicians. The culture was diverse. The most hardest part of the job having knowledge of the insurance industry and seeing that most patients do not know who they benefits affect them.
This company is a good place to work, the placed me at a company that i worked for 5 months and the company hired me on, so im very thankful for aerot
Warehouse Picker/Packer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2019
Great company to work for, I'm very satisfied with my outcome. I now have a stable permanent job. The staff is so wonderful and pleasant... I was always treated like I mattered.
Super fun to meet the new people
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 26, 2019
I loved it I just missed the opportunity to stay with the job I was just going through too much but there was no excuse for it. you got to meet new people who were caring and self motivated and worked as a team and was never afraid to step in when somebody was struggling, hardest part of the job was standing all day but you got use to it.
Poorly managed, out of touch
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2019
Aerotek is a poorly managed organization specifically within the Tampa, FL market. They work you until you reach a breaking point and have a view that their training and systems make everyone replaceable.

It is great as a first job in staffing due to strong training and also has good culture with young professionals. Their compensation is lacking compared to other staffing agencies.

The management has moved further and further into metrics and not results, in my time there the 5 of the 7 most senior and successful employees left.
Pros
Cons
Work life balance
Good establishment
Single intake/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2019
Provided excellent service. They follow up on you weekly to see how things are going. They provide Benifits and usually good jobs. I believe they’re dedicated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight