Aerotek Pay & Benefits reviews

52.8K
42.5K
31.8K
Found 1,716 reviews matching the search See all 8,142 reviews
Good
Material Management (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAAugust 16, 2018
Good it was awesome very good very cool it was good very good I don't know what else to tell you til I run out of characters that are required just a few more
Low payment, no benefits
WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Marengo, ILAugust 13, 2018
Ok job to get your foot in the door for the real jobs. They did help me find my position but there was no vacation or holiday pay. I had to work 2000 hours to get my first 5 vacation days...only I soon hired by the real company, so I didn't even get to use them.
Pros
Assistance finding jobs
Cons
Low pay, no benefits
Good Ideals
Recruiter/ HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAAugust 13, 2018
The company had good ideas and most worked hard. Off site locations were lazy and never focused on the person, only policy. That led to having to layoff good people because of company decisions and hiring new people not to give them benefits.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Fun workplace
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAAugust 12, 2018
Although time frame and hospital issue cause me not to work for company its great pay and you can afford to live with the increase they givr after probation period
Great Co workers
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 12, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. The department was fairly new so there were lots of changes and updates. The hours were great you had a somewhat of a flex schedule as long as you completed your 8 hours and overtime was offered.
Good temp job
Contract worker at Columbia Crest Winery (Former Employee) –  Tri-Cities, WAAugust 9, 2018
Good temp job to get your foot in the door somewhere. The pay is decent for not a lot of skill, but no room for advancement being a temp. Also no benefits.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Benfits
Flexible Work Hours
Fraud Analyst Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 8, 2018
Aerotek is a temp agency that I worked for and was placed at GM Onstar as a Fraud Analyst. There was no chance to get a promotion or increase in pay because of I was a temp worker for their client - GM Onstar.
Pros
Worked for one of their good clients - GM Onstar
Cons
No advancement or increase in pay
productive and fun workplace
Solar Installer (Current Employee) –  Salida, CAAugust 8, 2018
i love working here doing what i do. but sometimes they can take a really long time to get you another job. the days at work were hard and tiring but that is what i look for in a days work. iv learned alot in solar but there is much more that i would like to learn. i enjoy everything about this job and look forward into making this a career for myself. the hardest part of the job is going home at the end of the day because i honestly like working more than 8 hours a day if possible.
Pros
the salary is decent
Cons
we need more hours in the day to try and complete the project before the deadline
A good Start
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 8, 2018
It is a good recruiting firm. It helped me to launch to a job when I was fresh. They negotiated hour wage for me and it is a good compensation since the employers are always reluctant to pay about $15 per hour back then.
Pros
good attitude
Cons
lawsuit
Government contracting
Field Service Representative III (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIAugust 7, 2018
Deployed in Afghanistan. Schedule is typically 12 hours on 12 off, but you are always on call for the military units you are attached with. Fairly relaxed culture given the environment.
Pros
Pay
Cons
good
Picking orders (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNAugust 7, 2018
I would recommend anyone to go work for them alex is a good recruitor and they call and check on you they make sure you is comfortable at the job they is fair and they will find the job just for you and make sure you like it
Good for a contract work company, pay could be better
Contractor (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 7, 2018
The hiring process is very straight forward. Talk to a recruiter on the phone then come in for an interview. The hiring process was only about 1 week, which was nice.

Pay is not that great for having a 4 year degree. Paid time off is accrued very slowly. I think you can earn up to 5 days per year. No paid sick time. Some paid holidays. Healthcare benefits were offered, but I do not participate.

I would recommend as a way to get your foot in the door at a reputable company. The contracts do seem to be at least a year long, so it is not likely to lose your job out of nowhere--though this probably depends on the company you are placed at.
Pros
Flexible schedule, easy hiring process
Cons
Mediocre pay and benefits
Temp agency.
General Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2018
If you're looking for work today and need something asap this is a way to go. It didn't pay great but you got your foot in the door. It all depends on what you do.
Pros
Quick at finding you a job
Cons
Lower pay.
Very Demanding
Line Haul Specialist - Contractor (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 6, 2018
My contract assignment was very stressful and demanding with the working hours.
Unable to take off work when needed and had to work mandatory overtime and weekends.
Pros
Did provide food
Cons
long work hours, no time off allowed
Good Agency
Verathon - Shipping / Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 5, 2018
One of the better temp agencies to go with, they tend to match you better with jobs. pay is usually based off the area working, so if you want more money you have to work closer to Seattle.
Not reliable
HELPER (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 4, 2018
Good company just job is not reliable. I worked at areotek for a month then was laid off. Only work for aerotek as part time because it not a company with stable empoyment.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Roderick Smith is a Great Aerotek manager
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 3, 2018
I've done a few jobs through Aerotek and Roderick has always been a great person to work for. He pays fair and the jobs are always at great companies with a great atmosphere.
Pros
benefits, pay & perks
Great Staff and Environment
Contractor for UTAS Space Systems (Current Employee) –  Windsor Locks, CTAugust 3, 2018
Aerotek has a great staff that greet you with a smile and work with you. The only downside is being Contractors, the health benefit options are minimal and you do not receive any paid vacation time. This is a great place for those seeking to gain more experience within the field you're contracting in, with the potential to hire.
Aerotek is an employment agency
Medical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 1, 2018
Aerotek is an employment agency so I did not work for them directly. Instead, they sent me out to different jobs. They were very professional and helpful in getting a job. They found me a job in a short time with the Veterans Administration in Sacramento.
Pros
Proficient to getting jobs
Cons
Benefits not great. Got paid half from what the company charged the client.
Fast and complicated but worth every day
On-premise Manager Customer Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 1, 2018
Loved working for this company and all the great people I met. Tough and sometimes stressful, this job was so much fun! If you have the chance to work for Aerotek I suggest you give it a shot. Everyone from your coworkers to your corporate leaders are so friendly and knowledgeable that they can help in almost every situation, be it advice, support, or direction. You get out what you put in, so when you give it your all, more people than you realize are looking, will notice!
Pros
Travel, reimbursements, new people met and great benefits
Cons
slower start for learning curve, retention for contractor commission.