Aerotek Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,794 reviews matching the search See all 8,482 reviews
Paid well
WPS, Hampton - Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAOctober 17, 2018
Aerotek Paid Well and they were in line with company values. However No Benefits. By no benefits I ean that they did not offer any benefits that meant they had no benefits.
Not the greatest
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXOctober 17, 2018
It was never meant to be a full time job. They didnt offer pay raises often. Overall it was not a good experience due to the fact that they play favors.
Good
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Glen Rock, PAOctober 15, 2018
They should keep the selfless good work going it was nice working with them but they should try and increase their pay it's quite little and can't go any way forward in sorting out things that's the only problem they have and If they can tackle it they gonna be good sincerely
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
great
None (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAOctober 12, 2018
they find yoou jobs based on what youre qualified for. Usually good pay with decent hours and fine positions within other companys to work sometimes by contract. overall great if youre looking for work.
Experience with Aerotek
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
Aerotek was an employment agency finding work qualified applicant. During this time period I worked for a company called TriWest in their Veteran inbound call center. From day 1 Aerotek was excellent in placing me with a company that would be an excellent fit.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Driving distance
Professional and secure
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNOctober 12, 2018
Security and safety was prioritized, hours were consistent, pay was fair, job advancement was available, staff were friendly and kind, management was helpful.
Pros
pay, staff, management
Great Place To Work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAOctober 10, 2018
Loved working here as a firewatch. The work was sometimes dirty and required standing and focusing for long periods of time but the job was great at PSNS. The pay was great and the managers and bosses were nice to work with.
Pros
Great Pay
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 10, 2018
This company gave me my initial start in the word of recruitment and talent acquisition. I started out as a recruiter and moved into an ARM role is less than a year. I serviced one major client and sourced all of their needs at the time. The company has a really good training program for new hires learning the recruiter trade. The were great about busting down all your walls and got you comfortable about asking all levels of questions needed to close a candidate. It's a sales environment so management basically depends on the Account Managers and how they handle their recruiters. Some were really cool and others left a lot to be desired. It's hard as most are thrust from recruiters to Account Managers basically overnight and now having to manage recruiters focus areas on a daily basis. It was a base salary plus commission so you tend to work all kinds of odd hours trying to close candidates for roles. I'll always be thankful of my training that was given to me.
Ex ee
National Accounts Talent Leader (HR Generalist) (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 10, 2018
No comments. Decent company, but not a long-term opportunity for most. A lot of burn-out due to the very busy nature of the job and excessive travel. Low pay.
Great for placement, horrible for communication.
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IN 46808October 9, 2018
I have gone through Aerotek a few separate times looking for a job, and the day after you are placed somewhere, the agents refuse to contact you or the company you've been placed at.
In January 2018 I was placed at Dana through them, and on my 2nd day my supervisors asked to switch my shift with another Aerotek temporary employee, so we both called Aerotek.
Neither of us were called back, and neither of us were able to get a hold of our agents for 2 weeks. We were both "terminated" because Aerotek had pulled us both out of the employment, and never put us back in to our respective shifts.
So not only did we lose our jobs for no reason, but then Dana had to find 2 new employees without notice, now Dana won't hire me or the other temp for the next 2 years because we didn't give notice.
If you don't have any complications with your employer, or plan to never ask questions, Aerotek is for you.
Pros
benefits, good pay, quick-placement, direct-payment plans, cards for payment
Cons
no communication whatsoever.
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 8, 2018
I truly enjoyed my first role with the company, My teammates were always willing to help and my leaders were always providing good advice and help if needed. This was my first professional environment in which I learned a lot and thrived. What I most enjoy about the job is connecting with clients through out the northeast corridor and building good relationships with them.
Pros
Great benefits, great work enviorement
Cons
mangement, Low salary, and highly stressful
Operator (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 5, 2018
I feel it is a very good environment. A very competitive culture that strive to exceed in getting the best out of their workers. Management is very understanding and helpful in making sure it is safe.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great people, fun environment
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  MiamiOctober 4, 2018
Aerotek is a staffing agency. Placed me with good jobs with great pay and benefits. Great referral program as well. Would definitely recommend to others. Work well woth matching clients with proper positions
Pros
Job placement with grest employers
Cons
Often-n/a
good place to find jobs
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIOctober 3, 2018
Used Aerotek to find my first job outside of farming. They found me a job that was a good fit with my schooling in diesel. i would recommend them but only to help find a job not for the long term.
Contracted employee
Contacted employee (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 3, 2018
Easy place to work for. There is a good working relationship. They try to fit a job specified to your strengths. The pay is based on the company you are contracted to.
Great people
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  OregonOctober 1, 2018
Great people and management. Company, however, is under staffed and creates higher expectations from employees to do more for sub par compensation. There are little perks like free gym membership and small quarterly bonuses.
Pros
Cons
Pay
I have'nt worked for them in a very long time.
Columbia Machine- Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 1, 2018
I have'nt worked for them in a very long time. I will say that when I did work for them they placed me in a couple really good companies. I enjoyed the work .
cannot comment
Autonomous Vehicle Team Lead (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 29, 2018
I cannot comment on this company, but feel that their is a lack of leadership within the organization as a whole.

Worked only a short time for the company.

Low pay, 0 support.
Cons
low pay
Temp job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154September 29, 2018
It was a temp job, I knew it was not permanent when I started. However, it did lead to a permanent position and they are always very busy. I would go back to them if I needed another position.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Temp job no raises, time off, vacation takes six months to get benefits
Tow Motor Driver (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 27, 2018
They help me to find temporary jobs, but I need something permanent. If they pay the holidays it would be prefer. I need a permanent job with better pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
42.6K
31.9K

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight