Aerotek Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,933 reviews matching the search See all 9,065 reviews
hard to get a call from.
Fire Watch/ laborer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 18, 2019
I tried to gain employment with this company several times. on the 7th time they contacted me, and had work for me it took a month before I started but once I started working for them it was steady work with a great company that utilized my skill base. pay was good and on time. if given the chance I would work for them again.
Pros
good company with good jobs
Cons
took forever to get a job with them
Not the best place to work
CCM Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 15, 2019
Aerotek is terrible wages. You can never find a good paying job and they are only temp jobs so there is no security whatsoever. I dont recommend working here for the simple fact that it's not something you can live on...
Pros
They higher faster than most companies, if you need something very temporarily for a tiny bit of extra income.
Cons
No security, terrible communication, terrible pay.
Professional
CARPENTER/LEAD CARPENTER (Former Employee) –  Mineola, NYMarch 15, 2019
Aerotek was and is a good temp agency. I just wish they were able to keep their word on jobs being available. When i did work for them i had steady work for 3 months.
Pros
nice atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Awesome people, but Long hours.
Commercial Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 13, 2019
Great work culture, Terrible work life balance. Be prepared to work a minimum of 50 hrs a week on salary and most likely more than that. Managers really care about their job and their team.

Very sales driven company, very competitive. Commission structure needs to be re worked.
Pros
Great culture, Awesome coworkers, Managers that care
Cons
Benefits are so so, Too many work hours, Commission structure not the best.
The Agency is good at trying to match people to the employers needs
Soldering Technician (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CAMarch 11, 2019
This was my first time working with an agency and the site I worked at was good for growth and my learning experience. Aerotek did try to meet my needs but didn't have bereavement compensation when I needed to deal with a death in my family. Yet, they did show concern and so did the site I was assigned at.
Job not as described
Contractor as HVAC Tech (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 8, 2019
They wanted weekend OT to be worked as Comp Time in 4 hour
periods and you took the 4 hours off the next week. Not having to
pay OT. Was told after hire that was on the Mobile Team and would
have to travel.
Zero communication
Inventory Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WAMarch 5, 2019
No communication or help at all from recruiters or managers.The company they sent me to work for lacked communication and training as well as Aerotek. I was told it get a raise and didn't and told I'd be reimbursed for stuff I had to purchase for work and wasn't. Was told I was being hired on and instead they just kept me a extra 3 months and assignment ended.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Very expensive healthcare and unpaid holidays
Payroll Dept Not Good
temporary Admin (Current Employee) –  Birdsboro, PAMarch 5, 2019
Even tho I was a temporary employee, my boss at the company that contracted with Aerotek wanted me to get paid all of their holidays. (Aerotek employees don't get paid holidays.) Anyway, almost every time I was to get paid a particular holiday, it was a big mess and their payroll girl never paid me.

Also, in the one year that I was employed with Aerotek, I had five account reps assigned to me! That ridiculous! Seems like very high turnover.
Great culture
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 4, 2019
I love the culture, people, and benefits. Just wish the pay was more competitive - especially with it being in Tempe. It does not accommodate much for commuters. It is also a very young environment which is refreshing and fun.
Contract to hire Company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2019
Hired to contract with XPO Logistics - lowest paying warehouse in the valley. Nice people to work with. Management kept changing work schedules for the entire building, not just allowing the area managers to do it. "Schedule B" has been implemented more than necessary. Saw more of the people at work than I did my own family. Not a good when you have a child in first grade. Looking for something more - part time. Overtime there is unlimited. Perfect for no one with kids that just wants to make money.
Unprofessional
Plumber's Helper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 26, 2019
Rarely talked to recruiter about my job, no raises, poor benefits. Constant lack of communication. Had issues come up with payroll which were resolved, but the hassle seemed like part of the culture at Aerotek.
Blah
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 25, 2019
It's ok to work, make sure you get paid though. They'll go in circles and not pay. I had a hard time they keeped sending me around with different people and none ever helped me or a friend , until know they haven't paid me my hours since last year.
Great Place to find a job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALFebruary 22, 2019
Fortunately for me they were persistent and didn't give up until I sat down with face-to-face and I am eternally grateful to them for that. In less than a couple of days, I was interviewed, hired, completed all of paperwork and screenings.
Pros
Benefits; Workforce; Hours
Cons
Haven't experienced any yet
Temporary staffing agency helping to find jobs
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJ, PA alsoFebruary 21, 2019
Aerotek is pretty good at finding me jobs. I have used them in the past. I often had to work in the Philadelphia area. Salary was good most of the time.
Pros
Good at finding me jobs
Cons
The waiting process is sometimes long.
Temp service
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIFebruary 19, 2019
They have got me great work, but most of the jobs was short term. The places I went to they was a great company, would had loved to had got hired on. thanks
Pros
pay was alright
Cons
not long lasting
Great place to start career
Business Operations Controller (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 18, 2019
Aerotek corporate is a great place to start your career. You are challenged from day 1 to handle a vast workload while wearing many hats to be successful as an associate.

There is quick opportunity for growth into a leadership position, however leaders are not compensated fairly for the workload they handle.

Once in a leadership role, there is little to none upward growth. Many employees in the controller roles will be within the role for 5+ years before having the opportunity to even interview for a director title.
Pros
Work-life balance, benefits, and PTO
Cons
Compensation, Bonuses, Leadership growth, dress code, culture
They seem to have jobs available for everyone.
DATA ENTRY/CLAIMS ADJUSTER (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I have a great assignment with them. I just wish it were permanent. The pay is okay. They offer pretty good benefits as well. I have not had any real issues there.
great place to get a start.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 11, 2019
great way to get your foot in the door for some and It was great pay. the company has many different job opportunities in many different fields and once you have the job you like or one that just fits for you you can sometimes end up working for the company full time.
Pros
consistent pay
Cons
no benefits
Fun ability to move around .
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 4, 2019
Going to a job assignment and doing what was required after being trained. Management was good at keep up with you making sure everything was going smoothly.
Pros
Jobs could change and you could be assigned to something different.
Cons
Not many benefits and was only a temp postion unless by chance it became permanently.
fun and competitive
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 3, 2019
I work for Aerotek as customer service rep in a call center.It was low pay but steady longterm weekly pay. The recruiters were very nice, professional and always made sure you well prepared for the interview.
Pros
low pay
Cons
long term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
42.8K
32K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably