Aerotek Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,852 reviews matching the search See all 8,683 reviews
Productive and chill work place
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2018
It was good working at Aerotek I was getting paid 13$ a hour working 10 hours a day not really having to do anything but what they asked me to do and it was easy.
Pros
hour break
Cons
N/a
good steady work
Temp assignment in Marshfield Fabral (Current Employee) –  marshfield wisDecember 7, 2018
cant complain...it was a secure job..work was easy even though youre obligated to stay there until orders are filled...it paid weekly which was a plus
Pros
work was easy
Cons
worked with millenial idiots with no work ethic or care for responsiblities
skills
Superintendent / Operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2018
they have done nothing but sell and market mt skill set to make sure i receive the position, pay, and benefits. they have a great team of people i have when needed for convenience for any issue
Great Company
Mortgage Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 5, 2018
Aerotek is an amazing company. It was almost as though they read my mind with the type of job I wanted because I ended up with the exact company I was trying to work for, for years. The communication is great and the only complaint I have, which some might not mind, are the days off. If the company you temp for is off and Aerotek does not recognize that as a holiday, you have no choice but to be off and not get paid. Also if you are sick, there is also nothing you can do but not get paid, however, to balance this out, if your manager where you are temping says you can make up these hours, you can. Also, I get paid very well!!
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No paid days off
excellent temp work when in a bind
Karcher North America (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2018
I have gone back to Aerotek twice for work, and have found that they treat me right and find me work immediately. I always recommend this company when needed
Pros
they find work for a person quick
Cons
benefits were costly
great place to work and would recommend
Solar Panel Installer (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 4, 2018
productive and great work enviorment and friendly staff. recruiters work with you regularly. learned alot from employees and mananagment. great benefits and paid weekly.
Pros
steady work
Cons
dont play around
Absolutely Miserable Place to Work
Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 3, 2018
Absolutely soul crushing place to work. You will end up just being a cog in the machine that they don't care about. The team I was on has had 4 people leave within 6 months and they still don't see a problem. They don't care about your personal growth, only how much you can make the company. The work life balance is HORRIBLE until you are making over 6 figures. Until then, you can expect to work 60+ hours a week. The benefits package was good, I'll give them that. But for 12.50 an hour, NOT worth it.
Pros
Tons of free food and outings.
Cons
Horrible work life balance, a company that doesn't actually care about you.
Exciting and upbeat workplace
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 2, 2018
This is a great company to work for. This is a temp service, but you do get full benefits and plenty of perks. The staff is super nice and knowledgeable and will work to get you hired on quickly.
Not right
Technician (Former Employee) –  Milford, MIDecember 1, 2018
Contract technicians at GM is not right. People are getting paid far less than the direct salary employees with no benefits while holding the exact same job and then some to “prove yourself.” I received absolutely no paid vacation time or sick leave. It’s a joke to work hard while the direct people enjoy making a project out of you because it looks good to their management for them having “trained” you. Too many fat guys sitting around in chairs to complain and supervise while other people do the real work. Too much wasteful money gets thrown around there. Also, come layoff time or budget cuts (which happens often) the contract people are the first to get kicked out the door. Then a few months later after a new budget arrives (after the first of the year) you get a call, hey we could use you here again. No thanks man! Not right!
Pros
Entry level / foot in the door
Cons
It’s a joke / different treatment
Poor communication
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 30, 2018
I was a temp to hire. Hire on date came and went, kept working with no benefits. Asked if they knew if I was getting hired, they said probably then all of a sudden they let me go. Has happened to others I know. Seems like a scam between aerotek and companies to not pay benefits. They never said a word after I was let go...terrible.

Want to know more about Aerotek?

Ask a question
Top recruiters in the staffing industry
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLNovember 30, 2018
Hardest part of the job: No paid time off for temp work or holiday day pay is offered. Best part of the job: recruiters will place you in a position that matches needs of employer and employee.
Workplace culture: felt like a temp more than a team member.
Recruiters are genuine and will help in interview preparation and skill set development.
Pros
Great recruiters and job placement
Cons
no PTO or holiday pay/ lacks benefits
Aerotek
Outside Machinist (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 29, 2018
I worked as a contractor through Aerotek. I have no complaints about the actual company, and wish I would have been supervised by someone who actually worked for Aerotek instead of a separate company.
Benefits
Cons
Little PTO
Overall good place to work
JEA CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2018
Overall great place to work. Work environment is great. The only thing I don't like is there are no raises after the initial raise and very little opportunity for career advancement
Aerotek
AmTrust Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 27, 2018
Cool Agency, the pay is good, worked for awhile, assignments was short. Need a full time permanent position. Staff was friendly and would bring paychecks to site.
Pros
Hours and pay
Cons
Recruiter dont always believe you
Mostly contract work
Level II Quality Inspect (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 26, 2018
Some of the job placements were good, while some were very short term. They will try to place people even if their job skills are not there. This leaves for a chance for failure.
Pros
Jobs are there
Cons
Dont always do a good job of matching jobs and job skills
Good place to go if you need a job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 26, 2018
Ive worked at Aerotek a few times. Jobs were usually good paying and decent places to work. Nothing ever lasts more than six months, but they will typically find you something else quickly,
Don't do it to yourself
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJNovember 25, 2018
Aerotek sells you the dream that you will be starting off at $60,000 but in all actuality you start at $16/hr and based off of your ability to put people to work it could take 3-6 months before you even see salary. There is ZERO work life balance here and the management is very disorganized. You are essentially a working slave here and they want you to work around the clock. Even when you want a day off, they question you as to why; as if it is not acceptable to take a "personal day". They get close to you and then use the information you told them against you. If you enjoy working in a cut throat environment then this is definitely the place for you.
Pros
culture
Cons
work life balance, retention
Versatile Employer
Contract PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 25, 2018
I had many different contracted positions with Aerotek (now TEK Systems). My favorite was working at the Ontario Airport for General Electric. My least favorite was working for the Post Office. All in all I enjoyed my time their.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Lack of benefits
Productive and great learning experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 25, 2018
Its a good company that works hard at getting people jobs while maintain good working standards. They take the time to not only take care of their clientele, but their own personnel as well.
temp agency
Outside Machinist (Former Employee) –  Kittery, MENovember 24, 2018
areoteck is a temp agency and they will find u jobs that are in the field you are looking for. Pay is based on the contract and they may require travel which is compensated
Cons
mostly tempwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
42.7K
31.9K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably