Aerotek Employee Review

Warehouse Associate, various temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 14, 2019
Worked in warehouse production environment. Very fast paced. This is a temporary company. My experience so far has been a pleasant experience. I have worked several temporary warehouse positions with Aerotek where the workplace culture was very good.
Pros
Cons
healthcare

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

Sounds to go to be true.
Plant Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 21, 2019
More of a head hunter operation to make numbers. They come off nice but not very knowledgeable or very experienced and don't follow up on what they say in a timely manner.
No Training and poor communication skills. They don't know how to LEAD by example. I don't ask or need alot to follow or understand things but I'm not a MIND READER.
Zero Job Security
Financial Auditor (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 21, 2019
Do not expect there to be any job security when working for AeroTek. The pay is relatively fair for what you are tasked with. However there is no job culture or appreciation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably