Aerotek Employee Review

poor communication
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2019
first time working as a contractor and it was a mess.. poor communication between staffing agency and company but you get blamed on both ends.. its pretty shady how swa doesn't tell me everything upfront but keep me in the shadow as well as the agency but they blame me. you sacrifice so much to get to this point especially waiting 2 months and everything is told to you day of work Monday oh by the way you work the weekends, oh by the way no training class so employees force you to work on day one.. they call the role a console so you will be making outbound calls for mot, updating time in the system, look at long calls and making any adjustments, answer any questions employees have, help with seating arrangements etc. I never wanted to leave but integrity is something i value.. I wish things were more upfront than being told day of sadly. jobless is not fun
Pros
pay
Cons
not being upfront with employee

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

Great company
Clinical Enrollment Assistant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 22, 2019
I really like working on exciting projects that will be able to help people in the future. This opportunity has been very rewarding. Being at the forefront of medical advancements is awesome!!!
Productive, Fast Paced - High Security
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTAugust 22, 2019
Received merchandise and prepared for shipment onto aircraft. A lot of a variety of types of things to be stowed, from live animals to deceased individuals. Very strict compliance with regulations for shipping. Very high security for entry and exit.

Pay should have been higher for the shipping requirement knowledge and security requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss