Aerotek Employee Review

Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 7, 2017
I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

They helped me out in my team of need
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 19, 2019
They found me a job quick. I only worked for a small bit but the pay was fair. Everyone i worked for were also very friendly. It felt like everyone was in the same boat just trying to help each other out.
Youthful, & positive workplace
Business Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 19, 2019
Each day was filled with different task which all are expected to be completed by the end of business Friday with monthly & quarterly goals in mind. Throughout the week my tasks consisted of processing invoices - correcting if necessary, contacting clients for payment, communicating with the recruitment offices & processing/correcting payroll & contracts. Overall the goal is to provide high quality customer service to clients & to maintaining clean accounts receivable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably