Aerotek Employee Review

Super fun to meet the new people
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 26, 2019
I loved it I just missed the opportunity to stay with the job I was just going through too much but there was no excuse for it. you got to meet new people who were caring and self motivated and worked as a team and was never afraid to step in when somebody was struggling, hardest part of the job was standing all day but you got use to it.

Other Aerotek Employee Reviews

Easy clerical work
RIM Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 18, 2019
I was hired for two different companies, loved working for both. Did Data Entry and file/clerical work. Very professional, both positions was temp to hire.
Unrealistic expectations for one person doing a three man job
Garnishments Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 17, 2019
I was literally expected to open up over a thousand pieces of mail a day alone. This position requires at least two or three people due to the fact that mail comes in every day and not just one bin at a time but two three maybe four a day. I asked for time off maybe once or twice and was given an attitude because my supervisor will have to open the mail herself or get help. I was expected to do other things on top of that

from their job to open mail

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K
43K
32.1K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss