Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 9,242 reviews matching the search See all 9,456 reviews
Great
Line operator (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 9, 2019
Working for Aerotek was great I enjoyed everything about the company, it was a while ago and if I could worked back with Aerotek I would take up the offer rite away if it was for the rite company.
Great people to work with
Delay Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 9, 2019
Fast pace company I worked at Quicken Loan through Aerotek. Very busy office workplace culture was diverse. the hardest part was reaching client by phone.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJuly 9, 2019
Aerotek wasn't a bad place to work had his ups and downs but I really did love the job that they gave me when I went to PayPal I really wish I have was able to find a job that I enjoyed the way I like PayPal here in Houston when I worked at PayPal the job hours were decent as far as balancing working home management was easy to get along with they was there to talk to you anytime you need them to the training was decent they told me a lot it was a little difficult but the way they taught you got around to learning it and then I'll learn to more than one area so that was pretty cool
Caring Place with caring people
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 9, 2019
Aerotek is a job placement company. I was a contractor for them. I worked for Volkswagen Credit and was overseen by Aerotek. The job was good with lots of opportunities.
Gaining skills and working in a good office
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 9, 2019
Opportunity to work independently, maintain and organize records and documents, copying, scanning and filing documents such as CPA 's and Auto Insurance Claims into electronic files. Cross referencing and working with other people.
Pros
Weekly Paid
Aerotek is a good Employment Agency
Assembler/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJuly 9, 2019
I have worked for other employment agencies and Aerotek is pretty good compared to others. They like to find you a job that you will enjoy and that is a good fit.
Its was a tempporary agency an work came according to jobs sites needing workers
filling, customer service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 9, 2019
Working with this agency it was ok because they have many shifts,hours an different types of jobs its just didnt have full time hiring postions im looking forward to finding another opertunity kn working with the company
Good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 8, 2019
Good place to work. Great company. The recruiters are always there when you call to help take care of all your needs. They go out of there way to make sure every employee is satisfied.
Aerotek is a job placement
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 8, 2019
Aerotek is very good about placing you where they think you will advance. The pay is not great. The job coordinators are great! They appreciate your feedback from the jobs that you have been placed to assist in future placements.
Awful company!!
Didn’t have one (Former Employee) –  Salida, CAJuly 8, 2019
I was told that the one I worked for was the #1 on the west coast. I went to all my job interviews (2 in 3 months) and never hear back from aerotek. One of the actual jobs contacted me back and asked why I didn't show up for orientation. I informed them that aerotek never contacted me so I didn't know. I've since been hired on with a better staffing agency in my area.
Stay Away FROM this company. DO not join P-3 as a tester from AEROTEK.
Tester (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 7, 2019
1. Everyone phone goes to voice mail after you sign that contract.
2. If you just go selected for a job with company called P3. Apply Directly do not involve Aerotek . They offer you $ 15 no matter where you live CA, TX or NJ its all the same.
3. Apply for this positions with other companies Such as (P3, COX. United support service, Tech Mahindra, L&T, A-Logs and so on) Google . Starting salary for a bachelors in STEM with no experience is $ 24 and above.
DON'T JOIN Aerotek and waste your time.
4. If you are applying for P3 group as test engineer . Apply directly if not keep your options open with google .
5. Your expenses will never be on time they will manage to come up with a reason to blame contracted company for the delay.
6. Salary will be deposited on time .
Aerotek
Senior Customer Care Representative Tier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 6, 2019
Contract Positions, No Temp to Hire with multiple assignments which inhibits full time opportunities for the employee even with exceptional work performance.
I worked as a contractor at Aerotek
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 6, 2019
I would definitely recommend working for Aerotek. The recruiters are awesome to work with! While working as a contractor I had the pleasure of working at different companies throughout Northern Virginia.
nice place to work for
Warehouse Laborer-Box Room Agropur (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJuly 5, 2019
I like working there my son died accidentally and I left for his funeral and no job upon my return as promised, so that's the only reason I seeking a new employer
Pros
Extra days off per working 12 hour days
Cons
some days are long due to working 12 hour days
Temporary Agency
Medical Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 5, 2019
Temporary Jobs. There is a Lack of hiring as permanent or Aerotek tell you that it's temp to permanent and it's not, even though you are told your the perfect employee
Pros
The positions pay very well
Cons
Permanent positions don't keep them paid.
terrible
horrible placement
empty promises
terrible communication
unprofessional
staff never had the right answers during train
Workplace culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 5, 2019
You sit at a computer all day and make 50+ calls to fill positions within other company. They tot $50k salary but you start at $12.30 and have 90 days to hit a certain goal before getting $50k salary, if you don't make it, you'll get fired. After hitting that Mark they claim you have 9 months to get to a goal to keep your job and start making commission, if not, you're fired. Very boring and tedious work. Would not recommend.
Temporary job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 3, 2019
I was placed in a factory close to home which did not work out in the long run. Aerotek had me another job lined up immediately with a direct hire position. The new position was a perfect fit for me.
Rigger/stage builder (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VA 23606July 3, 2019
Great work environment and people to work with,pay is very reasonable and benefits are wonderful. Recruiters check on employees weekly. Great mentoring
Tough
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 2, 2019
It was a lot of work and can sometimes be rewarding. Great first job, but not worth staying there for a long time unless you land a really good account.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss