Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 9,242 reviews matching the search See all 9,456 reviews
Good Agency, however as the market changed recruiters ;eft and the type of work the recruited for changed.
SENIOR UNDERWRITER, LOSS MITIGATION UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2019
Good Agency and, good recruiters. As the market changed they no-longer received the jobs that my training and background fit into. Recruiters began leaving to go with other companies that demanded their skill set in different industries.
Pros
The pay was good, which helped to pay the high cost of commuting.
Cons
Contract work has little to no benefits, and temporary contractors are the first personnel to be laid off or let go.
Be careful
Inventory Associate/Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jonestown, PAJune 27, 2019
Everything was great at the beginning, but after my initial job that I was hired for was eliminated I had to do production to keep it. That meant a different shift as well. I knew that the production job was causing me severe pain so I made that known to both Aerotek and on-site management. They said "get a doctor's note". I said ok, no problem. They got rid of me before I could ever go to my doctor. Just a note, afterward I applied for, and received, disability. Needed two surgeries on my spine so far. I really was in a lot of pain, they didn't care.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Everything else
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJune 27, 2019
A typical work day involved corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance and emergency maintenance
Good work environment
Knowledgeable Staff
Great work opportunities
Hands-on temp agency
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 26, 2019
Wonderful company that works with you to get employment placement for you. Recruiters work long and hard to get you a job you want. Taking time to make sure your voice is heard in your career search.
Job stability
Time and Expense Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2019
High workoad, plenty of overtime; get ready to work as team-mate in fast pace. Aerotek is for those who crave, and devote a career in Aerotek. If you want work,life, school balance --go elsewhere. If you want to work & work, and make money then Aerotek got plenty of overtime. Although mentally stimulating; Its very stressing as well. Be ready to prep daily "" make your own song or shout out,""as if you were a sorority/fraternity its the culture norm.
Pros
fast pace, lots of work, lots of overtime
Cons
no life balance, work very hard., lot of clicks so go and be friends w/ everyone.
Very productive and great place to work
Solar installer/ Electrician (Current Employee) –  Alpaugh, CAJune 26, 2019
Very productive and great place to work. Very great company very caring always looking out for their employees you don’t get that from a lot of companies call lean weekly to check up on you and asking if everything is OK all in all a great company to work with
Looking to make a fast buck off you.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 26, 2019
These people are extremely disorganized. I had to go back 3 times to finish my paper work and a 4th time to get the right stuff I needed for the job. Worst of all they know my job was going to end. But i showed up and worked for a few hours before they finally emailed me not called. And told me i was fired. Atleast me and 10 other people where fired that day.
Pros
Easy application
Cons
No paid lunch, bad pay, bad employees
Construction is a fast pace! awesome workplace to work ..
Pipefitter (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJune 26, 2019
Construction is a job that I love and enjoy doing I enjoy learning new tasks I love working with employees and employers I'm a self-motivated person I can go out and do my task alone I'm just a truly hard working construction guy
Aerotek is fairly ok
Floater (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 26, 2019
For the most part some people as far as managers or recruiters are slightly difficult to interact with but overall Aerotek is ok. I would recommend Aerotek.
Great Agency that helps to assist you in employment process.
Reimbursement Analyst (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJune 26, 2019
Great Agency to work for. They find jobs that match your skill set and job experience. They are very efficient and fast at finding a job for you. The process was quick and only took about 2 weeks for the entire process from screening to interviewing. I recommend this agency.
Great staffing company for growing careers.
Fiber Optic designer /drafter (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 25, 2019
My recruiter help a lot how to be ready for interview. She work with me to find a better job in better location. She give me different opinions with different jobs. I appreciate that.
Excellent way to find that first job out of college
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 25, 2019
The overall process of finding a suitable job is well executed by a capable staff. Finding the best fit for your lifestyle and desires is usually the hardest part of the process.
Didn't really like working for this company due to they didn't give you vacation time i worked for them for four years and never got hire on .
Assembler Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 25, 2019
Even though I worked for Aeroket for four years they never gave me time off for vacation. Didn't want their benefit because they were yoi expensive too expensive.
Pros
When i needed a job right away they
Cons
Don't feel like they were too concerned about their employees
Duties of the Engineering Lab Technician
Engineering Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 24, 2019
It is important to me to enjoy every moment of my job. The on-hand training and the opportunity to learn a new skill was helpful so that I could learn more about some processes of engineering.
job description
Materials Buyer (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJune 24, 2019
A Procurement Buyer is responsible for identifying and procuring the goods and services that an organization requires. They identify external material needs of the organization, find services providers who can supply these goods, negotiate for prices and arrange for the purchase and delivery of the goods.
Timely and accurate placement
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 24, 2019
This staffing agency was very accurate at placing me in a position that I was not only qualified for, but that I was comfortable doing. I enjoyed working for this company a lot.
Cable pulling
Cable Puller/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 24, 2019
Could provide better management. Job provides training for electrician I tech. Job gives you the ability to travel to other shipbuilding industries and docks.
Work from home position
Patient Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TN 37027June 24, 2019
I really liked that I was able to work from home. Management was a joke. They would tell you one thing then turn around and do exactly the opposite.
Good place to get your foot in the door
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNJune 24, 2019
Aerotek was a great place to start within the company. There were many options for different positions, and the management made sure to listen to what you preferred.
Quick work when you need it.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 24, 2019
Health Insurance is unaffordable. Jobs do not typically offer a career path or have room for advancement. Quick income if you need it. The Aerotek staff are friendly and will work with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably