Aerotek Employee Reviews

Great services
Data Entry Clerk and Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 8, 2018
If you are in between jobs or looking for extra income good place to go to. They help me find my temp job in a quick timely fashion. They had a good selection of job interviews fr\or me.
nice staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYMay 8, 2018
job was a temp position with a very helpful reliable staff i would work aerotek again. i really enhanced my customer service skills through aerotek and it was a good learning experince
temp agency
Manager, Purchasing and Stores (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CAMay 7, 2018
temporary purchasing job in a sheet rock plant. Working conditions were typical for heavy industry. Supervisor was 2000 miles away, convenient to home, interesting process.
Flexible Schedule
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 7, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to be given an assignment to complete and allowed to do assigned task without being micro managed or rushed.
Pros
Flex work schedule
Cons
Temporary Assignment
awesome temp staffing service
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  IowaMay 7, 2018
Managers and recruiters were awesome! Helped with resume and set up mock interviews to help prepare for full time interview. Would definitely recommend them!
typical job
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 7, 2018
My supervisor was on maternity leave. While the interim supervisor worked in another state, we communicated through message online. I was letting go a few days before outsourcing
great company to work for
Lodging Support Agent-Hotels.com (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 7, 2018
Aerotek is a great contractor to work for they have good protections in place for its contractors. every paycheck arrives on time. after you complete the contract if they have another in they area that fits your jobskills they will do their best to get you in to it to keep you working. the only down side to note is that your pay rate will depend on the contracted position.
Pros
great recruiters
Cons
sometimes they rarely get jobs in your area, pay varies with contract
Stepping Stone for fulltime position
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 7, 2018
This was a temporary to hire position, basically a job placement service. They were very helpful with finding a job for me as a new billing representative right out of college.
good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMay 7, 2018
clock in, the boss have a 15ninuet talk I then go and set up my work place, make sure theres no emergency work orders and if so take care of them first, then start my work orders
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2018
Good place to work, very good staff. They helped me get employed and get a steady check. I had some of the skill set they were looking for and as i said, they gave me an opportunity to work.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
temp job
Phenomenal environment with great management and people
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMay 6, 2018
It's hard work, I'll make no bones about it. There's a strong chance you wont make it, and that's okay because recruiting is not for everyone. Knowing this, the company will welcome you with open arms and give you every tool available to succeed. Give it a try, the hours are long but worth it if you make, because you make great money and work with some of the best people in Memphis.
Pros
Great people, good management, amazing atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, grueling work
They are both good and not so good!
Vendor Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 6, 2018
The biggest mistake Aerotek makes is to not be willing to pay unemployment to staff that does not re-enlist with them within 7 days of the end of the current assignment. They do not remind you to come in within 7 days and re-register with them-even though they call you to let you go. How hard could it be to state that in the call-they go out of their way to avoid paying unemployment-it's up to you to remember to re-register with them within 7 days in order to collect unemployment while you are looking for another position.
Pros
Very efficient staff-they handles a lot of information efficiently.
Cons
They do all they can to avoid paying you unemployment.
Temp Agency
Pepsi cole (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCMay 6, 2018
This is actually a temp agency out of Raleigh NC and the job was Pepsi Cola it was a very demanding job a go go go thing but it was fun because you competed With your coworkers that made it fun
Lots of fun and excitements
Case Managaer (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 6, 2018
I enjoy working for Aerotek, they communicate well with employees and offer opportunities of advancements, they collaborate with the employees for better fit placements. They also reward for hard work.
Pros
awards for performance
Cons
10 minutes personal time a day
Aerotek
Project Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAMay 6, 2018
AEROTEK is a speciality job placement company, catering to the construction trades. I have found that they are well versed in the industry to help facilitate Employers and Contract Employee find each other
Steady employment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOMay 6, 2018
A day in the life of the contracted company was stressful in that you had to make quota of the number of dealer repaid orders you had to process per day.
Pros
Free lunches
Interesting
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAMay 5, 2018
It was a pleasure working as a temp for Aerotek. The offices I was sent to were always in the right medical field which I asked for. Unfortunately they were never full time.
Pros
Excellent experience received in different medical field as a temp
Cons
No full time positions or timely availability of work as I needed them
Excellent job
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMay 5, 2018
I was happy with the job placement because they found just what I was looking for. My agent was very friendly and laid back. She even took me out for dinner to celebrate me getting to the work hours required to complete for the job assignment before I got hired in.
Pros
They listen to what the consumer wants.
This is a temp agency
Lab Technician II (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 5, 2018
Aerotek is a temp agency that I worked with when I found myself unemployed. They helped me find employment quickly that matched my skills. I did try to work with them a few years later when I was looking for a new job and one of the recruiters that I worked with was rude and condescending towards me at times. Some of the people that work there are friendly and helpful and others are not, but there is a lot of high turnover with recruiters and you probably won't work with the same person twice.
good stepping stone
Customer Service/Telecommunication (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 4, 2018
it was a place where they can find a job for you

they ask you what you like and what you want to do what you are willing to do

i think its great for someone who needs help finding a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K

2.6

2.7Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight