Aerotek Employee Reviews

Found 9,352 reviews matching the search See all 9,568 reviews
No life outside of work, love the people
Account Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILAugust 16, 2019
Culture is great but you end up working about 50-55 hours a week with some work also coming on the weekends if you want to be successful quickly. Quick opportunity for advancement.
Not company like them
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 16, 2019
They have been so accommodating. I recently found out my mom has terminal cancer. I'm on a contract to hire assignment for them and they have been amazing. I've never had an employer be so helpful. Even though I've had to leave unexpectedly a couple times. I'm still working and they have made this so easy on me.
Pros
Everything except the medical benefits
Cons
Medical benefits aren't the best.
Excellent!
Scheduling Coordinator at Covance (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 16, 2019
Very helpful and achieved a position that was great for me. Worked with me on salary requirements, benefits and location and fit my career needs and goals.
Great for a temp
Insurance Health Plan Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2019
They are a temp agency. They made it simple to communicate between them and the company we worked for. Group meetings for all employees to keep us informed on project
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAAugust 16, 2019
Everyone in the office is polite and informative of what is needed. The interview process and follow up were amazing. Great customer service. Would recommend friends.
Have nothing bad to say.
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2019
Every company i have Worked for has helped shape me to who i am Today. I have Learned and grown a lot. Highly recommend anybody working at this company
One of my favorite jobs
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 15, 2019
Working for Aerotek was so rewarding. It is a very "work hard play hard" environment but the management was so motivating. Its not the right environment for everyone but I truly loved my time there.
A very professional Agency
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 15, 2019
Working at Aerotek was a process that i enjoyed, even though the company i was contracted to kept me as a temp worker for almost 18 months. Learned a lot, made new friends.
placement/availability
cut off specialist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAAugust 15, 2019
they are a temp. service temp to hire positions. great way to get your foot in the door with a company. they would find something just depended on location.
Productive work place
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 14, 2019
I learned how to use a computer to receive packages in to the factory and send them off to the location they needed to go to next.
The work culture was friendly.
Temporary Agencies
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CA 94501August 14, 2019
Aerotek is a temp agency. They were very accommodating.they worked consistently on getting me placed in job quickly. They meet my dire need to be placed in a job quickly
I set up rides for clients.
Customer Service Representative\Call center (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 14, 2019
I would get incoming calls from clients who needed rides to and from doctors appointments. Some appointments were urgent so needed to be handled right away.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Needed an empathetic ear.
Management hated me so she wouldn’t help me
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIAugust 14, 2019
I am an introvert and my manager was very much an extrovert so when I would ask her for something because I was so shy in nature she would blow me off so it made my call times longer which led to bad ratings and instead of just quitting I would often go into long breaks or just leave because of my anxiety of being such a disappointment to the company and I eventually pointed out. Which led to me being fired.
Pros
Coworkers were nice, incentives are nice
Cons
If you’re not bold and rambunctious you won’t be heard
This is a Temp Agency and good place to work with
Conference Center Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 13, 2019
This is a Emplyment agency and good people to work with but I didn't have a hole lot of interaction as an employee. I'd work with them again, my supervisor was good.
Great company culture and opportunity
Director (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 13, 2019
This company has been an outstanding career choice for me. You get rewarded for the amount of work you put in. I have met and worked alongside some amazing people through my Aerotek journey that have developed me both personally and professionally.
Pros
Competitive, Financial Opportunity, Culture, Build a business
Cons
If you do not want to be pushed or developed consistently, this is not the place for you.
Customer Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAAugust 13, 2019
Work for a start up software company in Glendale, CA . This assignment came with lots of perks such as; free lunch, snacks. Great working environment.
Ok place to work
Mechanical Millwright (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 12, 2019
This is an ok place to work. Good money good hours. The placements were ok and required the skill i was placed for and the hours were mainly required by certain job needs.
Aerotek was a fairly decent organization to work for. However, being a temp service their objective isn't designed for premanent employment.
Painting Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2019
Overall Aerotek was a good place to work. They provide competitive work environments with skilled employee's to work with. The breaks are complimentary to the guidelines of federal regulations. Nothing bad to say about Areotek.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
No real benefits
That place will not stand up for its enployees
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 12, 2019
This place will not stand up for its employees.. They have a poor standing with communication with employers and their staff. They also have poor payment options for employees.
Pros
They're paying good
Cons
Will not stand up for there employees.
Can't Be Trusted
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 11, 2019
They lied to me about job assignments and whenever I tried contacting my recruiter for another assignment The recruiters intentionally dodged my calls or I'm transferred to their voicemail and they never call me back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aerotek. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K
42.9K
32.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Aerotek.

Powered by Comparably