Aerotek Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 3,893 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Aerotek’s 6,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 17,000 clients every year.
Today, as the largest staffing and recruiting company in the U.S., we serve virtually every major industry and market, and we’ve placed exceptional people in hundreds of thousands of roles and positions. Our mission is as simple today as it was thirty plus years ago: to bring great people and great organizations together. This drive to connect people and make them successful is what we mean when we say: Our People Are Everything.™
You're seeing Aerotek jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 183.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Aerotek have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I wish they would have stayed on top of placing me at workplaces. Pay was good at the time, people were pleasant, manager never answered the phone but it was good for a temp agency.
What is the best part of working at the company? Always had contact with handler. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? No contact from handler
The recruiter/account rep I met with at Aerotek was personable and friendly. Aerotek does a solid job of having placements at top companies in the region, but you will be locked into the rate at the beginning of the contract, no matter how long you are there. I received no merit nor COLA increase, regardless of how much additional work, hours, or years I put in. Don’t get sick, they won’t care nor help.
Do not work for this temp agency they treat me like a second class citizen and are not giving me any of the benefits that direct hires at my company get they refuse to pay thanksgiving even though I’m filling their pockets every day I go to work
I loved my time at Aerotek while I was employed by Bridgestone. This was because of my manager and teammates directly at Bridgestone not Aerotek. When I moved on to a different assignment, there was no client protection.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 683 questions about working at Aerotek. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Aerotek employees.
Insights from 2.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with Aerotek within the last 5 years.
They asked if I'd ever done Research Nursing before, and why I was interested in it. They prepped me for my interview with the Manager at the Company who was hiring.
If I was OK traveling to GM every day for 10 hours a day 4 days a week.
You work experiences in the past. Also what can you bring to the team.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Aerotek?Published on May 24, 2021