Aesculap Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressful place to work
Purchasing Analyst (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaOctober 1, 2017
Management preaches one thing and does another. The hardest part of the job is the co-worker dysfunction and the micro-managing. The best part of the job is the vacation policy and fair benefits. Overtime is rarely required. No workforce development. The best employees usually leave the company after only a few years.
Pros
Vacation policy
Cons
Management culture
Great place to work with great people.
Order Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Hazelwood, MOJanuary 11, 2014
I would typical arrive at work at 12:30 p.m. and the staff would have a day to day meeting about numbers, improvements,and special announcements. Then we would be assigned our jobs and begin work. I would shift between picking, packing/shipping, and auditing. All orders must be finished before we could leave. The ship was suppose to be from 12:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., but we would eventually leave around 10:30 to 11:30 p.m. because of the demand of work. I learned how to operate more machinery and how to make my ideas heard and I also enjoyed my co-workers and our work environment. The hardest part was the long hours and the most enjoyable part was the people and getting to listen to music as we worked.
Pros
Excellent compensation/benefits great people
Cons
Long hours, not much work/life balance