Aetna Integrated Services Employee Reviews

N/a
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 12, 2018
Not to much to tell it needs a lot of structure and balance it can be a good company to work for if management knew how to run the company correctly instead of letting employees
It was productive
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  646 parsons avenue, columbus,ohJuly 9, 2018
It was a good place to work a productive company i had enjoyed the co wprkers i worked with... I. Would recommand this job to other people . great pay and treat others with respect .
Not the worst company to work for. Will not apply again.
Custodian/Lead (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 17, 2018
This is not the best company to work for. I've been there for almost ten years and was only at $9.00 an hour. One of the managers even played with my hours.
Pros
worked with good people, tried to give benefits.
Cons
bad management, lashed out at people for bad reports.
Productive and rewarding working enviroment
General Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 28, 2018
A great and tolerable atmosphere with hard-working people. the work is not too laborous; you get to work in a easy job in small university. I would recommend anyone who likes to clean.
Pros
Excellent breaks
Cons
disfunctional menagement
An okay company
Housekeeping/Custodial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peebles, OHMay 19, 2018
The main off is to far from the actual job to know what was going on in the big company. They had good benefits, and over all the company was an okay company to work for.
Easy work, but no respect for it
Part-Time Custodian (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYApril 21, 2018
I worked third shift. Because of times that security would close at the airport, I would get to work an hour and a half early, sit around until I could clock in, then have three-four hours worth of work to do the entire shift. Sometimes other people wouldn't show up and I would also do their three-four hours worth of work. Pay would be the same no matter what. I also helped a contractor do their work, we were doing the same thing, but they were being paid over twice as much as me.
Management either didn't care or were overly strict. Constantly short-staffed. In the two months I worked there, I become the person who had been there the longest on that shift, still not fully trained, because my supervisors quit because of management.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Could do three times the work with no difference in pay or respect
Working at Aetna
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland City, TNApril 20, 2018
We had to change the filter in the booths, peel the track & board, spray the track & board, make trash boxes to put the filters & plastic off the floors in them, We had to mop the floors.
Pros
The work wasn't hard.
Cons
Leadership & lack of help.
Wanting change
Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 26, 2018
At desk, 10/12 hrs per day just to get work done. Hardest part is not being able to see members face to face due to increasing caseload , minimal vacation time, lack of flexibility of hours
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Increased caseload, and work expectations
clock in work
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2018
job was in a harsh enviorment in a big warehouse with minimum safety. what the job did teach me was to better my commiunacation skill and work under stress enviorment.
Fun and relaxed work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 14, 2018
I loved working at Aetna Integrated Services. I was able to pretty much manage my own schedule and the schedule of my employees. I was a night account manager and that is the only thing that hurt me working for the company. I needed something during the day.
Cant Trust Managment at my particular site
Night cleaner/Day porter (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 12, 2018
If you enjoy a company with no stability or job security then this place could be for you..I was off work for days with the flu and asked to bring in a doctors note per my return..When i gave them my doctors note i was told i was being moved to another site losing the one i was at for missing work..The told i would be working the day porter position to being replaced without notice while filling in at night to help them out after their one of many night people quit.
Pros
Nice people to work with(shift employees)
Cons
No stability or job security and if you dont like can be told thats it or nothing
Typical janitorial work
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Worked there for 5-6 months, very poor management, slow paced work, pay wasnt very good especially getting paid every 2 weeks. The job required cleaning bathrooms, sweeping hallways and work stations, moping floors, working with cleaning products and other chemicals, taking out trash, vacuuming.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Slow paced, boring, poor management
great first job
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 11, 2018
if you like cleaning this would be a great job for you but its very dirty and the buildings are very big you have a time limite to get each job done one person have multiple jobs.
Can't keep people, bad managements, no advancements available
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Raymond, OHFebruary 8, 2018
Can't keep people, bad managements, no advancements available. People working here for more than 2 plus years and they hire people off the streets for management and supervisors but won't give the opportunity to the 30 plus people they have, even though half of them quit within a short time. No growth, they give you way to much work in such a little time, too fast pace for a cleaning job, pays not bad but with all the running around and barely any time for breaks, they need to up the pay. Management doesn't care about anyone, they are lazy and suspect you to do all the work. It's pointless to talk to the manager and the HR and any office people, they stick up for each other just like glue and frown upon you and make you feel like the bad one. This whole company is just a hot mess. Way too much work, not even worth it if you are in desperate desire of an income.
Pros
Cons
Everything, including management
Not a great place to work at
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 8, 2018
This company isso unprofessional ,so to much favoritism they don't appreciate there workers at all if i knew better i wouldn't never took the position here.Also they promote new employees to supervisor position asap before they reconginze the ones who been here the longest they will fire you for anything management and some supervisor disguise personal and confidential info amongst others ,you also have to clock in and out on manager or supervisor phone and have a sign in sheet just beyond horrible poor, management , unprofessional,needs some better to respresent there and also forgat add corporate never handle or resolve the important issue NO NO NO
Pros
Lunch 30 mins
Cons
15 breaks
good place to work until it comes to getting paid
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 18, 2018
they are a very good place to work the work environment is descent the work isn't to hard & the benefits are great but when it comes to getting paid they short u on your hours by not putting all your hours on your check & also but the wrong names on checks
Management sucks
Janitorial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2018
Not for me any more, poor management ready to move on companies very unprofessional management sucks I penalize you for anything should have never join their team
Pros
15 minute break
Cons
30 minute lunch break
Decent place to work, pay should be better
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus BranchJanuary 10, 2018
Pretty decent place to work. Management and coworkers are great. I think upper management should be a little more involved. Pay could definitely be better. I think annual pay increases would be nice. High turn over due to lack of raises and no advancement opportunities. Overall, I love my job, but there’s definitely room for improvement.
Pros
Lack of raises, poor benefits
Cons
People, work environment
not good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 1, 2017
they lost their contract with Lexus Nexus and we were just left in limbo awaiting another job assignment. I would assume they thought everyone went with the new company, but for the ones that didn't was jus out of a job without anyone to direct us in any one direction. I would not recommend this job for a grown person that have bills to pay.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
not secure at all.
Good Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 27, 2017
Easy Job for regular employees, however management works their tale off to much for to little pay. To much is required of lower management with not..
Benefits
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aetna Integrated Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5