Aetrex Worldwide, Inc Employee Reviews

Great culture
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJanuary 9, 2019
Great company to work for that provides a decent income and benefits. CEO and managers and sales treat everyone well. No big heads here no matter what position your in
Fast paced company.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJAugust 1, 2018
A typical workday at Aetrex went quickly as there was always something to do. Aetrex is an orthotic and comfort footwear manufacturer and servicing customers is the number one priority.
buen ambiente de trabajo
Empacador (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJune 10, 2018
es bueno, agradable, ameno, pocas opciones de progresar
CLOSEKNIGHT place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJNovember 10, 2017
Stressful job entering orders for the VA accounts heavy work load worked through my lunc hour to catch up . scanning orders also helping with account information . tracing orders issuing produt returns.
Pros
christmas bouns
Cons
no over time
Creative Environment
Vice President, International Sales (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 28, 2017
Worked for this company over 20 years and the management demonstrated an amazing ability to change the direction of the company, update our products and create entirely new divisions within the company. They did not hesitate to invest in new opportunities without guaranteed outcomes. Also allowed employees to suggest new ideas and act upon them.
Pros
Good atmosphere, creative sales meetings. good listeners
Cons
No major issues
Great job with great health benefits and a pleasant work environment with a gym available.
Customer Service/Order Management Representative (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJuly 23, 2016
I enjoyed working for Aetrex Worldwide as Customer Service Representative. It was a great company to work for because it provided room for growth, great health benefits and the commute from home was short. I also enjoyed working with their customers.
Pros
Health Benefits and Growth Potential.
Cons
No cons, all was good with me.
professional amateurs
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJApril 21, 2015
a typical day would be turning on your computer at 8:15am, working through lunch, continue to work.. and leave around 6.
you'll be paid in salary but you'll have to punch in every day because the CEO likes to review everyone's arrival and departure times.
also, you'll be obligated to participate in company events and work in an office with no heat.
Pros
close to a 5 Guys
Cons
disorganization, expected long days, no heat, many control systems
Aetrex a Exceptional Foot Care Product Company
Vice President, International Sales (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJApril 19, 2015
The company was an exciting place to work since we were constantly developing new products and that led to many years of strong annual growth. I had the opportunity to be exposed to two vastly different aspects of foot care, the medical side and the retail aspect. I was independent for the most part and did not require the confirmation of upper management for my extensive international travel. We had plenty of fun in the office and during conferences, sales meetings, etc. The office environment was relaxed.
Pros
The entire office had a free lunch once a month and I received one every day. Again, casual, fun atmosphere a real plus.
Cons
Senor management could have communicated better their thoughts regarding my reports.
A fun, yet productive, enviroment.
Credit Administrator (Current Employee) –  Teaneck, NJSeptember 18, 2014
During my day, I process credit applications and respond to trade references, Review credit card decline report and invoices for employee purchases, and communicate with Sales Reps regarding change of information on existing accounts, as well as newly established accounts.

I learned many customer service skills as well as how to communicate differently with people, from other employees with our trade reference companies, to customers and in house sales team.

Time management is very important for my position. Credit applications, trade references, and credit card declines are a few things among many that may be time sensitive.

Co-workers are easy to work with and make the workplace less stressful. Very supportive.

The hardest part of the job is to respond back to all account issues, statement and invoice issues, and rushed applications on a timely basis and to get an answer for the sales rep and customer right away. If there are 20 applications that need to be processed, it may be overwhelming at times to prioritize. Customer orders are also being affected if they are being held while the application is being processed.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of making customers happy and quickly turning over applications and having orders processed immediately so the customer does not have to wait. I enjoy speaking with our sales team members from all over the country.
Pros
Bagel Day, Catered lunches, Holiday Bonuses, Gym room
Cons
Vacation time, small offices, salary
Great & caring Company
data entry (Former Employee) –  teaneck, njJuly 28, 2014
This was a really great and I met great people and the owners were also very nice. A typical day at work was quiet and fun with jokes and stories. Had a great manager always trying to make us feel comfortable. I learned a great deal about the company and the products.
Pros
A luncheon the 1st Friday of every month, prizes, movie tickets
Productive Flexible Ever Changing Diversity
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJuly 11, 2013
Productive, Flexible, Ever Changing, Divesity. A typical day would be taking 80-100 calls, entering VA orders, notarizing International documents for Operations, Giving customer status on their Custom Orthotic orders. I have learned that it takes a team to win the prize no one wins alone. The hardest part of the job is when one of my co-workers are off the coverage isn't there. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone gets along.
Pros
Bagel Day every Wednesday, Co Christmas Party, Bonuses
Cons
Healthcare very expensive
Great company
planner (Current Employee) –  Teaneck, NJSeptember 10, 2012
slow paced working
management is friendly and easy to talk to
Pros
free lunches, friendly family workplace
Cons
high cost in heath care. not much room for advancement