Affiliated Health of Wisconsin Employee Reviews

Interview and job posting were all a sham
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJuly 19, 2018
When I was brought in for a interview I was under the impression I was there for what I applied for come to find out they filled that spot but had other opportunities available which they made sound like gold ...I definitely got suckered into that. Once I started working I soon realized how unappreciated staff is there and how the pay is not worth the amount of work they expect from you. If you have kids and family life it will not be great...you never get out at your scheduled time..this place was a disaster. ..they don't train much just throw you in then management comes down hard on you at meetings in front of everyone about mistakes you made but were never taught about! Don't waste your time !!!
Pros
Some nice co workers
Cons
Management, work load, pay
Not a good work environment
Office Manager (Private Practice) (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIApril 13, 2018
Would never refer a friend to this place for employee or medical services. Not a good company do not value their employee, very stressful play to work.
Best co workers ever /
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  All clinicsFebruary 1, 2018
I am a long time employee at affiliated health. The owner and COO are NOT horrible people! They treat people fairly and quality care is extremely important to them! Quality care is given to all by extremely qualified employees.
Pros
Paid vacations according to how long u have been with co. Ins. Good n priced right
Cons
Occ.short staffed
Horrible Place To Work
Physical Therapy Aide/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 3, 2017
Micromanaged , little to no training, Horrible management, unsanitary building, employees could care less about the patients, drama all the time! Old equipment for patients & employees.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Horrible Management, No training or time off
Horrible place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIAugust 19, 2017
Employees get no respect and are micromanaged every second of the day. The amount of work they expect one employee to do is outrageous. Patients are only a number and seen only as a dollar sign. This place has no idea what it means to provide quality patient care. Felt like the owners were always hiding something and management kept a lot of secrets.
Pros
Working at any clinic but Tosa
Cons
Tosa clinic, management, company owners, work pace and many many many more
Horrible!
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 6, 2013
The way they treat patients and employees is unexceptable. The turn around rate for employees is redicilous. It is a horrible place to work.
great group of women to work with
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIFebruary 21, 2013
Part time they used paper charts, I learned where the charts can hide, Head of medical records is super, co workers were great Hardest part of job was tracking down missing charts the team work
Pros
if i needed time off it was not a problem.
Cons
worked 2 years no review or raise was only part time

Want to know more about Affiliated Health of Wisconsin?

Ask a question