Affiliated Sante Group Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

Awesome management and coworkers
Mobile Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2019
I worked as a Crisis Clinician for a couple of years at CriSyS and loved the job & the environment!! Management was on point but supportive & caring about staff. I never had to question how I was doing which I appreciated! The best coworkers in the land! Skilled clinicians always willing to help. The job is demanding so it requires you to be flexible but it’s a great environment and amazing for improving your skills. I left to pursue other professional goals but I will always support this company and the amazing work they do in the company!!
Pros
Great coworkers, supportive management
Cons
Requires a great deal of flexibility/adaptability
The best place to work.
MCT CLINICIAN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I am a Mobile Crisis Clinician and i have worked for this Company for 5 years, work is very rewarding, i like to see people getting the help they need.
Work environment is great, drama free, Clinicians are compassionate, Professional and Knowledgeable.
Management is supportive, hear and understand my concerns and work the best to resolve them, encourage for self care and career advances. In my personal experience my Director and supervisor have supported me tremendously through a big family loss, making sure i am doing fine,always asking if they can do anything to help me and they continue with support , this is priceless for me.
I am thankful for Mobile Crisis Team, This is the best place to work and a great place to develop your clinical skills, good people helping people in need.
Great company doing great things
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2019
This is an awesome place to work with wonderful management and team players. I'm in an administrative role and have really developed my skills throughout the years. I have been able to move up several times and really grow with this agency. I feel very fortunate to have had these opportunities because it allowed me to also grow personally. They are very active in the community and a helpful resource for those in crisis. It is a fast paced working environment and you need to be flexible and able to adapt easily but it is very rewarding. The management and coworkers are caring people who really want whats best for staff and clients. I would definitely recommend working for this agency!
Pros
Supportive team members, fun working enviroment
Think twice before working with this company!
MCT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2019
I worked as a MCT for a few years with no issues but.... all of the sudden crazy drama started and people started quitting left and right. MCT has the worst management that I have ever worked under. They keep everyone confused and on edge and only care about themselves. Not sure how they will mange a CMPD's team and they can't keep one team full for more than a week. If you have no life or family and you want your job to fill the void this job it's perfect for you.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
Poor work life management, toxic atmosphere, and bad mangement