Affiliated Sante Group Employee Reviews for Clinician

The best place to work.
MCT CLINICIAN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I am a Mobile Crisis Clinician and i have worked for this Company for 5 years, work is very rewarding, i like to see people getting the help they need.
Work environment is great, drama free, Clinicians are compassionate, Professional and Knowledgeable.
Management is supportive, hear and understand my concerns and work the best to resolve them, encourage for self care and career advances. In my personal experience my Director and supervisor have supported me tremendously through a big family loss, making sure i am doing fine,always asking if they can do anything to help me and they continue with support , this is priceless for me.
I am thankful for Mobile Crisis Team, This is the best place to work and a great place to develop your clinical skills, good people helping people in need.
Poor Management.
Mobile Crisis Clinician (Former Employee) –  Prince George's County, MDJanuary 6, 2018
Co workers were amazing, Management was ridiculous. For being a crisis organization Supervisors did not support Crisis workers. Clinicians loved what they did and they were some of the best Clinicians I have ever worked with. Overall the idea of Sante is a great one, however new Management is a must. Very dysfunctional.
Pros
Potential to help someone on possible the worst day of their life
Cons
Pay, Supervision, Support