Affiliated Sante Group Management reviews

3.5 years and counting
Intake Counselor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 14, 2019
This company is the best place I've ever worked. The staff and culture creates a "safe place." No gossip and negative attitudes. The management has developed clear work flow and documents, and have a wonderful training period. The benefits and salary are the best in my area. I feel supported here.
Awesome management and coworkers
Mobile Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2019
I worked as a Crisis Clinician for a couple of years at CriSyS and loved the job & the environment!! Management was on point but supportive & caring about staff. I never had to question how I was doing which I appreciated! The best coworkers in the land! Skilled clinicians always willing to help. The job is demanding so it requires you to be flexible but it’s a great environment and amazing for improving your skills. I left to pursue other professional goals but I will always support this company and the amazing work they do in the company!!
Pros
Great coworkers, supportive management
Cons
Requires a great deal of flexibility/adaptability
The best place to work.
MCT CLINICIAN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I am a Mobile Crisis Clinician and i have worked for this Company for 5 years, work is very rewarding, i like to see people getting the help they need.
Work environment is great, drama free, Clinicians are compassionate, Professional and Knowledgeable.
Management is supportive, hear and understand my concerns and work the best to resolve them, encourage for self care and career advances. In my personal experience my Director and supervisor have supported me tremendously through a big family loss, making sure i am doing fine,always asking if they can do anything to help me and they continue with support , this is priceless for me.
I am thankful for Mobile Crisis Team, This is the best place to work and a great place to develop your clinical skills, good people helping people in need.
Great company doing great things
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2019
This is an awesome place to work with wonderful management and team players. I'm in an administrative role and have really developed my skills throughout the years. I have been able to move up several times and really grow with this agency. I feel very fortunate to have had these opportunities because it allowed me to also grow personally. They are very active in the community and a helpful resource for those in crisis. It is a fast paced working environment and you need to be flexible and able to adapt easily but it is very rewarding. The management and coworkers are caring people who really want whats best for staff and clients. I would definitely recommend working for this agency!
Pros
Supportive team members, fun working enviroment
Think twice before working with this company!
MCT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2019
I worked as a MCT for a few years with no issues but.... all of the sudden crazy drama started and people started quitting left and right. MCT has the worst management that I have ever worked under. They keep everyone confused and on edge and only care about themselves. Not sure how they will mange a CMPD's team and they can't keep one team full for more than a week. If you have no life or family and you want your job to fill the void this job it's perfect for you.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
Poor work life management, toxic atmosphere, and bad mangement
Crisis work is not for everyone
Crisis Clinician (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 17, 2018
This company provides a service to people who are in difficult and trying circumstances. If you do crisis work, trying to find a work/personal life balance will always be a challenge. This is the type of job that you have to want, because it requires you to work off hours, holidays, and moving shifts. It isn't for every clinician, but the rewards can be that you save lives, make a major difference and build the community you work in. The management is very clear about expectations up front, so you cannot come into this work and decide that your personal schedule comes first. It is all about matching what you want to what the position requires. My personal experience has been that the managers in this company work long hours, always answer the phone and are straight forward about expectations. This is a place that the requirements of the job come first, so knowing and understanding that up front can save you from disappointment.
Pros
Flexible shifts, new experiences, positive community contact
Cons
Crisis calls are unpredictable
Bad Management
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR/TRAINING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 17, 2018
While I enjoyed this company and the work they do, I was not impressed with the management. Turnover is high and they treat people like they are beneath them. It's not a happy place. Most of the people in the corporate office has been there for most of their adult work life so they're set in their ways and do not understand the 21st century of work at all.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
workload is unbalanced
Fantastic Experience
Crisis Counselor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJune 1, 2018
Affiliated Sante Group afforded me the opportunity to gain experience in the mental health field while I was completing my degree. The management really cares about the staff and is open to collaboratively solving problems. The OPS team especially has a fantastic work culture and is relaxed and motivating. I highly recommend working for Affiliated Sante.
Not worth it.
Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDApril 23, 2018
This place was a dump. You work hard with little to no regard for your personal life and other life obligations. Do yourself a favor and find something else to do. You will regret working for this company.
Pros
A job
Cons
work load, pay, management, human resources, ceo, work space, environment
Poor Management
Social Worker/Therapist (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 30, 2018
Went to client's homes to provide therapy, check on their welfare and see if they were taking their medicine. Some of the clients did not welcome my visits as they had been set up by their family, although most did not mind or welcomed them. Enjoyed interacting with these clients and their families for the most part. Paperwork was redundant and overdone. Management was vindictive and threatening. Coworkers within our group were wonderful.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Bad management
Staff was great, Fun place to work
Mobile Crisis Counselor (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MDFebruary 9, 2018
Pay was tooo low, not enough support, Management was out of touch with staff, Hardest part of job was lots of community work in risky areas of town. Staff were hard workers. You are not paid for all of the hard work that you do.
Poor Management.
Mobile Crisis Clinician (Former Employee) –  Prince George's County, MDJanuary 6, 2018
Co workers were amazing, Management was ridiculous. For being a crisis organization Supervisors did not support Crisis workers. Clinicians loved what they did and they were some of the best Clinicians I have ever worked with. Overall the idea of Sante is a great one, however new Management is a must. Very dysfunctional.
Pros
Potential to help someone on possible the worst day of their life
Cons
Pay, Supervision, Support
Not a recommended place to work
Crisis Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eastern Shore MarylandFebruary 17, 2017
This company used to be about clients and helping them, yet when management changed, so did everything else. The work day became not about clients or helping those in need, but about numbers and increasing the appearance of helping those in need. Management does not care about the employees or their commitments outside of work i.e. personal or family matters. Supervision is difficult to obtain and the safety of employees is not taken seriously.
Pros
Some down time
Cons
No regard for employees management doesn't favor; supervision is very difficult to obtain
You will learn alot.
Phone Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDSeptember 15, 2016
I enjoy the versatility in the job in that every day is different. Flexibility in the schedule allows for educational opportunities, and management is friendly.