Affiliated Sante Group Employee Review

View all Affiliated Sante Group reviews

Not worth it.
Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDApril 23, 2018
This place was a dump. You work hard with little to no regard for your personal life and other life obligations. Do yourself a favor and find something else to do. You will regret working for this company.
Pros
A job
Cons
work load, pay, management, human resources, ceo, work space, environment

Other Affiliated Sante Group Employee Reviews

3.5 years and counting
Intake Counselor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 14, 2019
This company is the best place I've ever worked. The staff and culture creates a "safe place." No gossip and negative attitudes. The management has developed clear work flow and documents, and have a wonderful training period. The benefits and salary are the best in my area. I feel supported here.
Awesome management and coworkers
Mobile Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2019
I worked as a Crisis Clinician for a couple of years at CriSyS and loved the job & the environment!! Management was on point but supportive & caring about staff. I never had to question how I was doing which I appreciated! The best coworkers in the land! Skilled clinicians always willing to help. The job is demanding so it requires you to be flexible but it’s a great environment and amazing for improving your skills. I left to pursue other professional goals but I will always support this company and the amazing work they do in the company!!
Pros
Great coworkers, supportive management
Cons
Requires a great deal of flexibility/adaptability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affiliated Sante Group. Our community is ready to answer.