Affiliated Sante Group Employee Review

View all Affiliated Sante Group reviews

Awesome management and coworkers
Mobile Crisis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2019
I worked as a Crisis Clinician for a couple of years at CriSyS and loved the job & the environment!! Management was on point but supportive & caring about staff. I never had to question how I was doing which I appreciated! The best coworkers in the land! Skilled clinicians always willing to help. The job is demanding so it requires you to be flexible but it’s a great environment and amazing for improving your skills. I left to pursue other professional goals but I will always support this company and the amazing work they do in the company!!
Pros
Great coworkers, supportive management
Cons
Requires a great deal of flexibility/adaptability

Other Affiliated Sante Group Employee Reviews

3.5 years and counting
Intake Counselor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 14, 2019
This company is the best place I've ever worked. The staff and culture creates a "safe place." No gossip and negative attitudes. The management has developed clear work flow and documents, and have a wonderful training period. The benefits and salary are the best in my area. I feel supported here.
The best place to work.
MCT CLINICIAN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2019
I am a Mobile Crisis Clinician and i have worked for this Company for 5 years, work is very rewarding, i like to see people getting the help they need.
Work environment is great, drama free, Clinicians are compassionate, Professional and Knowledgeable.
Management is supportive, hear and understand my concerns and work the best to resolve them, encourage for self care and career advances. In my personal experience my Director and supervisor have supported me tremendously through a big family loss, making sure i am doing fine,always asking if they can do anything to help me and they continue with support , this is priceless for me.
I am thankful for Mobile Crisis Team, This is the best place to work and a great place to develop your clinical skills, good people helping people in need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affiliated Sante Group. Our community is ready to answer.