Affordable Dentures Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not a great place to work
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 13, 2018
Has no room for advancement, doctor is not nice, pay is terrible, micro manages, does not let you request time off work, does not give insentitives but makes you work hard for goals
To give great service to patient in giving them a smile
Front Desk Auiliary (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 20, 2018
Getting in patients so they can get their smile back. Variety of job functions during the day. Learned a lot about different people and different computer programs.
Don’t expect anyone in corporate management to care about you.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJune 4, 2018
I worked here for six years with the same doctor who was amazing. We got one weeks notice that he was leaving and they brought in a new dentist. The new guy was great too. Everything was fine until I came in to work and found out (from someone coming in to apply for a job, NOT MY BOSS) that both my job and our front desk lady’s job was posted online. We had been denied raises for 6 years because corporate said we were hired on at a rate higher than we should have been. I called my regional manager to ask if I was being fired and was told that they were going to be interviewing to see what kind of talent was out there. Basically they were going to fire people who had worked there for SIX YEARS to hire someone to work for less money. Do not think that you or your family matter to those people! All they care about is the bottom line and you are just a number. Six years I worked there, and I even ran the front and the back when our front desk was out for almost 6 months with open heart surgery.... and that’s how I got treated.
Pros
Cons
insurance is not good, corporate doesn’t care about you at all
Office environment
Dental Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 2, 2018
Affordable Dentures and Implants can be an ideal place to work; however, each office is owned by a different dentist. This may determine if you advance within the company, your pay raise, and overall office environment. The office environment I am a part of is poorly managed with a high turnover rate. Advancing within the company is not an option. The doctor does not monitor staff activities through out the day nor patient flow. Bonuses can be achieved if meeting and morning huddles were implemented. She does not encourage office cohesiveness or educating staff. Her leadership skills are poor and needs improving. Her drive is office chaos. This office needs leadership replacement to succeed.
Pros
Insurance benefits
Cons
High turnover, stressful, poor leadership
My manager at the location made my life at work and after work very bad
Dental lab technician (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 22, 2018
At this location in daphne al , there is no room for growth the lab manager only wants you to stick to one job in his lab and theres no time to learn anything new .., the rest of the company may be okay but this location is terrible
Pros
Salary pay
Cons
Bad lab manager
Less than most entree level dental jobs
Dentist (Current Employee) –  LouisianaMay 8, 2018
Looking at the pay for dentist...notice that the "average" doctor pay is about what most dentist positions consider an entree level of pay. $150K. that means that about half the dentists don't even make entree level pay.
Pros
low personal responsibility for quality care.
Cons
to many to list
good
Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 24, 2018
Great place to work, great people and patients. Benefits are good as well , many insurances for all different things. hours are good as well , and full time.
Fast paced and fun job, great way to learn but can be stressful at times.
Dental Assistant and Front End Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 17, 2018
It's a fast, high patient volume office. You will learn to move and think quickly. Staff is a close knit "family" and work very well together. The entire staff truly care for the patients and quality of work that is produced. Some days can be much longer than others because of walk- ins for dentures.
Pros
Full benifits, paid time off, and mangement works with employees
Cons
Some days are much longer that average.
Cheap, fast same day denture
Dental technician (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 10, 2018
Affordable way to get a denture in one day. Low employee ratio, small company. Average pay for experience but there are full benefits included. Laid back atmosphere.
Pros
Good health insurance
Cons
No lunch break, no sick days or emergency days allowed
The owner is awful and has favorites. You are worked to death!
Dental (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 7, 2018
Very unfair owner and the jobs there are very stressful. I would not recommend working for this company at all!!! The jobs are super stressful and you may or may not get a lunch break or any kind of break at all!
Pros
Paid vacation as soon as you start and paid holidays
Cons
Everything else!!! Unfair owner and unprofessional!
management
Dental assistant /Surgical implant assistant (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSMarch 30, 2018
management was horrible if you find one with a good Dr. everything is fine but here no. I working under them was so stressful. never consistent with anything.
Pros
pay, hours
Cons
management
Learning new patient products/ patient services
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMarch 21, 2018
There’s always challenges on a daily basis with patients / always a different day/ never the same every day . Always giving a patient a Reason for smiling ... making their lives different.
Pros
Healthcare benefits of Full time only
Cons
No break /
made great dentures
certified dental asst (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 16, 2018
It was very busy, never ending.
There was no complements, no at a boys,no hey good job, no thank yous.
The Doctors were never happy with our work. They would just pick and pick.
Pros
I loved what i did
Cons
Just wish they were appreciative
my daily duties
Office Manager and FDA (Current Employee) –  Munie, IN 47304March 12, 2018
input on the computer, check people in and cash them out.
man the phones. order, paid bill, help the girls when they needed help. went to bank everyday. Took care of any problems that would happen. We only got a lunch no breaks. The hardest part of the job was not wanting to leave until everything was done.
I made sure all the girls got help when needed, and all the work was done for the day;,
Productive and Fast-Paced
DAII (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMarch 5, 2018
Great place to work! The doctor is great. I hate that I have to move but it's for the greater good for my family. The benefits are great and the amount of paid vacation is awesome!
Great communication skills
Dental assistant/ Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 5, 2018
Learning how to communicate with people. Make sure the customer or patient is comfortable. Explaining everything to the patient on what the insurance pay
Pros
Meeting new people
fun palce to work
Dental Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 26, 2018
i loved working here until something had happened but very fun place to work people are nice customers are awesome and friendly and the most fun part working here was helping the ones in need
clinical patient care
Associate Dentist (Former Employee) –  Weeki Wachee, FLFebruary 23, 2018
fast paced environment with emphasis on surgery and implant placement. a good place for a dentist to hone his surgical skills and denture construction skills. no management skills required for this job as management was taken care of by the corporation. hardest part was making snap decisions on treatment. this was a same day denture clinic with an emphasis on extractions and immediate denture insertions. the most enjoyable part of the job was changing peoples lives with attractive functional teeth.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
stressful
Hands down the best job I've ever had.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioFebruary 22, 2018
Can't say enough good things about this company. Worked with a great staff, my regional manager was extremely helpful as well as the rest of the upper management staff.
Some positives and some negatives
Lead Dental Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 13, 2018
The business model is strange. Each lab operates like a franchise and is owned by the dentist. The lab is managed by an outside organization and the corporate leaders are in other locations. The dentist was great but the lab supervisor was inexperienced and unprofessional.
Pros
Great customers, dentist easy to get along with
Cons
Poor supervision