Affordable Dentures Employee Reviews

Horrible clinic to work for!
FDA (Former Employee) –  Monroe,LaOctober 10, 2018
From the dentist to several employees within his office, unprofessional and backstabbing employees!!! Will not receive the proper training you need!!! This office has a high turn over as far as employment!!!Please BEWARE!!!!
Fast Paced Cut Throat Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 7, 2018
This is for parent company - Affordable Care. There is zero collaboration. Upper management does not care about employees, dentists, or patients. They are borderline unethical. The work culture is abysmal and the attitude is if you don’t like it then get another job. It’s almost bearable if you need a paycheck.
Pros
You get paid on a regular basis
Cons
It was a great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 30, 2018
I loved working here my supervisor was great. I love helping patients. The shift was 8am-5pm. I have nothing but great thinks to say about this job. I've grateful for the opportunity.
productive good learning experience
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2018
you learned a lot from oral surgery the doctor makes sure that you understand what he is talking about. management was good. the hardest part of the job was cleaning and mopping at the end of the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the patients leave happy and healthy
Pros
hour break, salary, good team work
Cons
horrible communication with the lab on site
Productive work environment
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDAugust 28, 2018
Very productive fast pace work environment that provides health insurance benefits, sick days, paid vacation and opportunity to expand work ethics. Great place to learn new and exciting things about dentistry.
The best place I have worked at so far
Manager (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 20, 2018
Great place to work for. Especially if your looking to get your certification or to be promoted.
They helped me to have the materials I needed to study to test with. Paid for my exams for me. My experience with the company has been great
Pros
They help with education materials and study groups and pay for your testing to get you certified
Cons
None as far as I’m concerned.
Stressful and lack of professionalism
Dental Assistant/Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 17, 2018
I worked at this place for a year and it was literally the worse job I’ve ever worked at. We wouldn’t get off until between the hours of 8pm-12am. The boss did not care that we had lives outside of that place. With it being a dentist office, there is NO REASON why any dentist office or office job period should be open past 5. I will never go back.
Great Beginner
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 13, 2018
This is a great job but need more pay. A typical day would be coming in taking 65-75 inbound calls.

Assisting patients/customer who have questions about dentures and implants or need to schedule an appointment.

I learn how to use the scheduling tools and software.

We have a diverse culture work environment.

There is no hard part of the job.

Enjoyable part of the job, helping the customers and making them happy!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not even bonus incentives, low pay
productive
Internship (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAAugust 13, 2018
this place was good it is an awesome place to work at for interning the atmosphere is very nice everyone will treat u well at this office great working place
Pros
nice
Cons
small office
Productive Fun Place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 9, 2018
Awesome Place to work. I had to relocate due health concerns. Affordable Dentures is a Great Place to work. I highly recommend this organization for dental employment opportunities.
great job
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 6, 2018
i greatly enjoyed working with affordable dentures, making an impact on so many peoples lives was amazing. the management was good and the other staff cared just as much as i did in giving back one/s smile.
its ok
Office Dental Manger and Dental assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INAugust 5, 2018
Very laid back on rule and laws. Loved the patient and my co workers, could not really advance in this company Doctors was not willing to pay us what were worth and we did all the work for him
Cons
A small work place that need help in working with each other
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 1, 2018
Overall it’s a good work place it just need management in the building. It’s a small size place but just need to be ran with supervisor are management .
Pros
Changing patients lives and seeing an smile on there faces.
Cons
Unsupervised
Bad management
not a friendly environment
always in a rush
quantity over quality
poorly trained staff
Pros
40 hours guaranteed
Cons
feels like a cave with your back to the world
Good work/life balance, great 401K
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJuly 18, 2018
Great company to work for. Culture has changed dramatically under new leadership. The attrition rates have greatly increased. The employees that have been here for several years are treated a bit differently than the new teams that have been brought on, especially with compensation.
Pros
Flexible schedule (depending on manager), great 401K
Cons
Healthcare plan isn't great, difficult to get a raise
Fast pace company
Senior Database Consultant (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 18, 2018
The company is a fast paced, growing place. So it requires putting long hours. Management is not the best. People are leaving the company. Challenging but decent work environment. .
not a great place to work
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 13, 2018
Has no room for advancement, doctor is not nice, pay is terrible, micro manages, does not let you request time off work, does not give insentitives but makes you work hard for goals
No job security
Dental Lab Processor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, INJuly 8, 2018
With low pay and no job security I see why employees come and go like a revolving door. With lack of training and management it's hard to consider this a career.
To give great service to patient in giving them a smile
Front Desk Auiliary (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 20, 2018
Getting in patients so they can get their smile back. Variety of job functions during the day. Learned a lot about different people and different computer programs.
Don’t expect anyone in corporate management to care about you.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJune 4, 2018
I worked here for six years with the same doctor who was amazing. We got one weeks notice that he was leaving and they brought in a new dentist. The new guy was great too. Everything was fine until I came in to work and found out (from someone coming in to apply for a job, NOT MY BOSS) that both my job and our front desk lady’s job was posted online. We had been denied raises for 6 years because corporate said we were hired on at a rate higher than we should have been. I called my regional manager to ask if I was being fired and was told that they were going to be interviewing to see what kind of talent was out there. Basically they were going to fire people who had worked there for SIX YEARS to hire someone to work for less money. Do not think that you or your family matter to those people! All they care about is the bottom line and you are just a number. Six years I worked there, and I even ran the front and the back when our front desk was out for almost 6 months with open heart surgery.... and that’s how I got treated.
Pros
Cons
insurance is not good, corporate doesn’t care about you at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affordable Dentures. Our community is ready to answer.