Affordable Dentures Employee Reviews

Stressful and lack of professionalism
Dental Assistant/Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 17, 2018
I worked at this place for a year and it was literally the worse job I’ve ever worked at. We wouldn’t get off until between the hours of 8pm-12am. The boss did not care that we had lives outside of that place. With it being a dentist office, there is NO REASON why any dentist office or office job period should be open past 5. I will never go back.
productive
Internship (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAAugust 13, 2018
this place was good it is an awesome place to work at for interning the atmosphere is very nice everyone will treat u well at this office great working place
Pros
nice
Cons
small office
Productive Fun Place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 9, 2018
Awesome Place to work. I had to relocate due health concerns. Affordable Dentures is a Great Place to work. I highly recommend this organization for dental employment opportunities.
great job
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 6, 2018
i greatly enjoyed working with affordable dentures, making an impact on so many peoples lives was amazing. the management was good and the other staff cared just as much as i did in giving back one/s smile.
its ok
Office Dental Manger and Dental assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INAugust 5, 2018
Very laid back on rule and laws. Loved the patient and my co workers, could not really advance in this company Doctors was not willing to pay us what were worth and we did all the work for him
Cons
A small work place that need help in working with each other
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 1, 2018
Overall it’s a good work place it just need management in the building. It’s a small size place but just need to be ran with supervisor are management .
Pros
Changing patients lives and seeing an smile on there faces.
Cons
Unsupervised
Bad management
not a friendly environment
always in a rush
quantity over quality
poorly trained staff
Pros
40 hours guaranteed
Cons
feels like a cave with your back to the world
Good work/life balance, great 401K
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJuly 18, 2018
Great company to work for. Culture has changed dramatically under new leadership. The attrition rates have greatly increased. The employees that have been here for several years are treated a bit differently than the new teams that have been brought on, especially with compensation.
Pros
Flexible schedule (depending on manager), great 401K
Cons
Healthcare plan isn't great, difficult to get a raise
Fast pace company
Senior Database Consultant (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 18, 2018
The company is a fast paced, growing place. So it requires putting long hours. Management is not the best. People are leaving the company. Challenging but decent work environment. .
not a great place to work
Dental Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 13, 2018
Has no room for advancement, doctor is not nice, pay is terrible, micro manages, does not let you request time off work, does not give insentitives but makes you work hard for goals
No job security
Dental Lab Processor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, INJuly 8, 2018
With low pay and no job security I see why employees come and go like a revolving door. With lack of training and management it's hard to consider this a career.
To give great service to patient in giving them a smile
Front Desk Auiliary (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 20, 2018
Getting in patients so they can get their smile back. Variety of job functions during the day. Learned a lot about different people and different computer programs.
Don’t expect anyone in corporate management to care about you.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJune 4, 2018
I worked here for six years with the same doctor who was amazing. We got one weeks notice that he was leaving and they brought in a new dentist. The new guy was great too. Everything was fine until I came in to work and found out (from someone coming in to apply for a job, NOT MY BOSS) that both my job and our front desk lady’s job was posted online. We had been denied raises for 6 years because corporate said we were hired on at a rate higher than we should have been. I called my regional manager to ask if I was being fired and was told that they were going to be interviewing to see what kind of talent was out there. Basically they were going to fire people who had worked there for SIX YEARS to hire someone to work for less money. Do not think that you or your family matter to those people! All they care about is the bottom line and you are just a number. Six years I worked there, and I even ran the front and the back when our front desk was out for almost 6 months with open heart surgery.... and that’s how I got treated.
Pros
Cons
insurance is not good, corporate doesn’t care about you at all
Office environment
Dental Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 2, 2018
Affordable Dentures and Implants can be an ideal place to work; however, each office is owned by a different dentist. This may determine if you advance within the company, your pay raise, and overall office environment. The office environment I am a part of is poorly managed with a high turnover rate. Advancing within the company is not an option. The doctor does not monitor staff activities through out the day nor patient flow. Bonuses can be achieved if meeting and morning huddles were implemented. She does not encourage office cohesiveness or educating staff. Her leadership skills are poor and needs improving. Her drive is office chaos. This office needs leadership replacement to succeed.
Pros
Insurance benefits
Cons
High turnover, stressful, poor leadership
My manager at the location made my life at work and after work very bad
Dental lab technician (Former Employee) –  Daphne, ALMay 22, 2018
At this location in daphne al , there is no room for growth the lab manager only wants you to stick to one job in his lab and theres no time to learn anything new .., the rest of the company may be okay but this location is terrible
Pros
Salary pay
Cons
Bad lab manager
Less than most entree level dental jobs
Dentist (Current Employee) –  LouisianaMay 8, 2018
Looking at the pay for dentist...notice that the "average" doctor pay is about what most dentist positions consider an entree level of pay. $150K. that means that about half the dentists don't even make entree level pay.
Pros
low personal responsibility for quality care.
Cons
to many to list
good
Treatment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 24, 2018
Great place to work, great people and patients. Benefits are good as well , many insurances for all different things. hours are good as well , and full time.
Fast paced and fun job, great way to learn but can be stressful at times.
Dental Assistant and Front End Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 17, 2018
It's a fast, high patient volume office. You will learn to move and think quickly. Staff is a close knit "family" and work very well together. The entire staff truly care for the patients and quality of work that is produced. Some days can be much longer than others because of walk- ins for dentures.
Pros
Full benifits, paid time off, and mangement works with employees
Cons
Some days are much longer that average.
Cheap, fast same day denture
Dental technician (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 10, 2018
Affordable way to get a denture in one day. Low employee ratio, small company. Average pay for experience but there are full benefits included. Laid back atmosphere.
Pros
Good health insurance
Cons
No lunch break, no sick days or emergency days allowed
The owner is awful and has favorites. You are worked to death!
Dental (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 7, 2018
Very unfair owner and the jobs there are very stressful. I would not recommend working for this company at all!!! The jobs are super stressful and you may or may not get a lunch break or any kind of break at all!
Pros
Paid vacation as soon as you start and paid holidays
Cons
Everything else!!! Unfair owner and unprofessional!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Affordable Dentures. Our community is ready to answer.