Affordable Interior Systems Employee Reviews

Challenging cultural environment
Payroll Manager/ HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAJanuary 21, 2019
Deal with employee issues. Constantly train employees with our ADP portal. I managed the payroll cycle from A to Z. The hardest part of my terminating employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was converting temp employees to regular AIS employee.
Pros
Spartan Races sponsored
ok place to work but no room to advance
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAJanuary 20, 2019
I was with the company for over 6 years and was trained in most of their departments but I was underpaid by a lot was past up for promotion due to not being able to speak or understand spanish
good place to work
Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MANovember 30, 2018
It was a good place to work never had and problem getting up and going to work always something different going on. They are a growing company with plenty of opportunity to advance
Small crew in the winter @ more busy in the sumer with more hiring of emlloyees
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Cameron, TXJune 28, 2018
Productive with plenty of work load. Workplace is a bit load at times. Hot in the summer @ freezing in the winter. Some work areas doesn't have enough room too work
Pros
Within walking distance
Cons
Low pay
Work focused but not employee focused
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAJune 15, 2018
AIS will work you to the bone. Although the people on the floor and in general were very friendly and hardworking, management always seemed to be taking advantage of them. They personally promised me raises that never came, opportunities that never happened, advancement that never happened. I saw them do the same with a few employees where they would promise a raise and never keep it. Employees constantly leave because of bad pay and then are offered a raise if they come back. They work backwards in terms of advancement. Meaning they put you in the position first, give you the raise later if they think you're doing an excellent job. The thing is, that raise either comes late, comes lower than what they originally said, or never does.
Pros
good humble people
Cons
short breaks, bad pay, bad management
Overall not the best company to work for
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMay 1, 2017
They expect you to do more than what is in your job title and are not willing to pay you for it. The benefits are good but there was not much room for me to grow there. Managment is poor. Not a family oriented company...they most certainly do not treat their employees as well as they like to claim.
Benefits
Cons
Management, 60+hrs week
Great people and on the job training
Shipping Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 2, 2016
70+ hours a week too much. More than I could handle. Working long 2nd into 3rd shifts was very difficult. I implemented a 3rd shift but it was taken away soon after.
Pros
Hard workers move up within the company
Cons
70+ hrs a week
Beleaves in Lean manufacturing
Quality Control Tech (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 26, 2012
The company prides itself on Lean manufacturing. Basicly give one person more work then they can handle and allow them to choose what to do and not do.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
non personal very business oranted