Afni
51Below average

Afni Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative95 reviews
United States95 reviews
When I worked at Afni they were a great company! I made money easily and it wasn’t extremely hard to do! If you followed the tips and new your product you could succeed fairly easily! I just didn’t like how messy some of the workers were and the drama that always popped off! Other than that it was a fairly easy job! Just a little boring to sit at a computer desk and type for 8 hours a day
They constantly change their commission structure making it harder and harder to earn income for sales. Don't work here. They are absolutely not flexible with anyone.
Wonderful environment, very chill and laid back. Always playing music which is one of my favorite things about the job. Super simple tasks and easy to be good at if you put in just a little effort! Favorite job I've ever had, honestly.
the job itself is great! it’s easy and fun & the pay is very good. but those people? childish & management does little to nothing! it feels like highschool sometimes (all the time)
Pros
pay—
Cons
people
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Pretty good job, really easy to meet goals and get your bonus. Giving 3 stars because my van was stolen from the parking lot and none of the cameras around the building work
Meeting sale quotas and providing great customer service is a top priority. You learn quickly to work with goals in mind all while maintaining a friendly and efficient approach to guests.
Normally a job with sales sets you up for failure. However this was a fun job, you do have to try to get to your goals. But it is definitely doable. Cool people and management, everyone is cool, except the parking lot policy
Official response from Afni
November 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We will pass it along to our sales department!
I was promised management training when I was hired due to my credentials and that there would never be a requirement for outbound calling. After training not only was I told that I would NOT be considered for management but they added an outbound program that was required to work for two hours a day every day. They wrote me up for refusal to do the training and claimed they never promised either. My job was then threatened when I presented it in writing that these were promised and told me to NEVER present said evidence again. Then they wondered why I quit and gave a bad exit survey.
Pros
Cons
They lie
Official response from Afni
November 12, 2019
Hello. This isn’t the experience that we want you to have working for Afni. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along.
Chatting with customers about purchasing cell phone and accessories. They have you do 3 chats at a time, it makes the time go by faster. Sometimes they play music during the day as well.
Great opportunity to grow with different fields such as sales, customer care, and other career openings .Would strongly recommend for anyone looking into a call center opening they are always hiring.
I work for Afni for 6 months and during those six months I had all my stats up that I needed to have for the job position I applied for, then over a miscommunication between a customer and myself they let me go , I will say they will fire you over the stupidest thing. It was my first offense and I got fired for it, so if you are going to work for them just make sure you are on your P’and Q’s
Pros
Fun conworkers
Cons
Strict
Was a great job my first 2 years then they changed everything so I started making about $1500 less a month in commission when they changed the pay and commission grid! Wasn’t very happy!
Pros
Tuition
Cons
Unorganized they will cheat your commission
It was hard to meet the goals that Afni sets for it's agents. They did not accepts excuses if you were sick. The work was not hard it's just selling the produces to the customers.
Cons
Great place to work and gain experience for customer service related jobs. The people at Afni are typically happy and upbeat. The supervisors are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Pros
Good Experience
Cons
Really hard to get promoted
Afni was a great place to work and I'm sad I had to leave it. The coaches and staff put your priorities first and do everything they need to in order to succeed.
Afni was a great environment to work in. The family atmosphere made me feel very comfortable. Everyone was very quick to help whenever you needed help with anything
I been working 3PM-12AM for three years with a small child. You have to do shift bids based on your sales and if you do not do well in sales, you will likely have a bad shift.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
work hours
It is worth the experience with opportunist to move up in the company , on job training and forklift certification. Good people to work for and excellent benefits
Afni does not care for their employees, they do not care about their customers as well. They have too many fraudulent things going on with customers which affects our commission and with this happening they still expect you to meet your goals with no sales coming through. They do not pay you like you should get paid and they are always trying to take money from your check, they also do not give enough vacation or sick time days per a work period. System issues always occur which affects you getting your sale which affects your conversion rate and pay check. They do not care if it is fixed they want you to make the sale even if it is not fixed.
Pros
The employees is what keeps you grounded to not loose your mind
Cons
Short breaks, System issues that are never fixed so you can do you job.
Each month the commission grid would change so that the agents would make less money at the time of pay out. Supervisors did not care about the lives of agents and made things even harder on those that already have/had a hard time.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hounded about everything (breaks, time off, etc...)
management so unwilling to work with you and they cannot communicate effectively with you. They do not appreciate the agents that have worked there for years and will treat you like dirt unless you are a new hire, and after a few months if you are still employed they will disregard you. two years working there was way too long.