Afni Employee Review

It's work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 8, 2014
As with most jobs, showing up is half the battle to keep this job so as long as you do that it is almost impossible to get fired. It's a steady paycheck but there is little-to-no way to advance and even if you do, the pay is not competitive with most other call centers. The customers that you take calls for are for the most part pretty awesome! ...But there are those few that can ruin your day.

It can get busy but you take anywhere between 60-70 calls a day on average which isn't bad. The biggest problem is the management though. When I was there, I just hoped and prayed I didn't have an issue that needed a supervisor otherwise I'd get mixed answers and a whole lot of wasted time. In this job time = money.
Pros
semi-flexible schedules and pretty good healthcare benefits
Cons
Management cannot agree on anything and somewhat unrealistic expectations. Poor pay

Other Afni Employee Reviews

call center third party verizon rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJune 16, 2018
answering phone calls over billing issues, phone tech issues, contract and warranty issues, using computer and headset, pace varies depending on call volume, competitive environment rewarding those who succeed, attendance mandatory.
No work / life balance opportunities
Corporate Instruction, Trainer (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALJune 15, 2018
AFNI is a good company to work for, however, there isn't any allowances for time with family. There is tremendous opportunity to advance. The work is fulfilling. The time away from my family isn't worth it.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.4Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight