Ag-Pro Companies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Worst place i have ever worked fir
Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2018
Was expected to complete repairs with very minimal tools and shop equipment. No running water, little power, no air compressor no specialty tools. Was the only technician for close to a year. Was expected to run field service calls without a service truck.
Lots of hours, little pay
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Live Oak, FLFebruary 12, 2018
55+ hours a week, not enough pay. Can be very slow at times. Not enough base salary. Too many salesman. Not enough customers. Having to work weekends.
Good experience
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARFebruary 19, 2017
The think I like most about ag pro, was the people that I worked with. We had a great of mechanics and driver. Everyone could work together and get the task we had accomplished.
On the job training.
Driver/PDI Technician/Service Writer (Current Employee) –  Grayson, GAJuly 21, 2015
I learn as I go to further help my coworkers throughout the day, and enjoy taking on new responsibilities. My favorite part about this job is constantly learning how to perform new tasks.
set regulations and standards
John Deere Technician (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARNovember 10, 2014
You come in, handle your work with good customer basis. Allow for overtime during harvest and other times when farmers are in need. received proper training and was able to use it in workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ag-Pro Companies. Our community is ready to answer.