AG Jeans Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Boring and terrible management
Stock (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2018
Lame, store manager and assistant smile in your face but trying to out you out the company.lack of training, different pay scale for stock ,less money than those who so call sale.
Pros
Nice denim
Cons
Wack store manager and assistant
I enjoyed working with a variety of people
Stylist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2018
I was excited about the experience in sales and working with a knowledgeable staff. I enjoyed working with tourist and all the variety of guest I interacted with.
Pros
Getting paid weekly and the benefits
Cons
Having to make goal
Worst company I’ve ever worked for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 5, 2018
Experienced nepotism, sexism, racism, and overall discrimination unless you were Korean. Low pay with random goals which would be increased whenever we were close to reaching our monthly goal, so impossible to get. No rhyme or reason or science behind the goals. Asked to do things out of our job description like paint or work that would typically be done by a contractor. Unsafe work conditions but afraid to complain because you would be retaliated against. Unethical treatment of their employees.
Pros
Discounts and coworkers
Cons
Clueless upper management
Ag
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2017
I truly enjoyed working at AG. It was a great retail experience for me. Managers care for you- to an extent of course. AG is always opened to promote their sales associates if it is deserved. There is little competition on the floor, everyone mainly works as a team, even though there is commission involved.
Pros
discount on clothing
Cons
hours
Awful
Photo Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2017
I wish I had better things to say. I loved my actual job. My day to day was always great. The leadership at this company is going to ruin it. No one is happy there because the work environment is so awful. The owner is trying to be involved in every decision and he's very hard to communicate with. Very unpredictable.
Love the brand
Graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
I loved working for AG. Now the pay is on the low end, there is kind of a hard-to-advance culture but I firmly believed in the product and loved working with a brand and people that I firmly believed in. If you can scratch your way to a director level I feel like it would completely be worth it.
Pros
Free lunch, line preview parties, amazing discounts
Cons
Timed breaks, nepotism
Good with flexible availability, great associates
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2017
, no room for growth. Good if your a student looking for something to do. Decent compensation and monthly uniforms. Great associates. Managements could be better
Productive work environment with growth opportunities
Retail Buyer (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CANovember 12, 2012
The AG team is what takes the AG brand to the next level.
On an organizational level, the company provides lunch daily to corporate salary employees and a gym was recently remodeled.
Great place to work!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2012
I loved working for AG. The people are great at both store and corporate level. The product is great and high quality. Made in the USA and they stand behind this. If they didn't close the stores in Orlando I would probably still work for them.