Agape Hospice Employee Reviews

Nice place to work if you like dementia hospice
RN (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 3, 2019
Why am I being asked to review every company I ever worked with. I just applied for a job and got into all of this for some reason. It is very irritating.
Nursing and CNA staff are great
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCApril 4, 2019
They took wonderful care of patients but they had an extraordinary turn over in management, continuously. I believe there were 4 directors of nursing while I was there in 8 months. Their management was focused on the wrong things. However, the support staff made sure that patients were always taken care of and they were a family. The money was great, the schedule was great but the management was not.
Cons
Too many chiefs. Not enough Indians.
Local crew was awsome. Management was not caring
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMarch 27, 2019
Management will use you and cut your hours. You have to be in the clique or you won't make it. They do not care about how long you have been with them, they just let you go.
Pros
Crew you work with are like family
Cons
Management is only in it for the numbers nit the people.
Team Environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 27, 2019
Agape is a great place to work. I have worked here many years and love the way Agape does not micro-manage and has flexibility. An employee has multiple resources within their reach to help them grow personally and professional. There is always room for advancement..It is a truly a family environment. Come join the Agape Team!!!.
Pros
Flexibility
I loved the work and hospice care of pt
Registered Nurse / Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, SCMarch 20, 2019
Hospice care to me is a calling, I enjoyed caring for the patients and giving support to families. I would recommend agape to any family who was in need.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Needed full time status
Love it
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 5, 2019
I only worked there a few months because I was hired at A hospital so as anyone well knows for a CNA you have reached your peak when you are excepted into the hospital that means that all your experience has met
Pros
Good money awesome team
Supportive Hospice Company
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR INTERN (Former Employee) –  Conway, SCJanuary 13, 2019
I worked as an intern with the volunteer coordinator while I was in college. Everyone was very supportive and informative. They were willing to help me and I was allowed to shadow other employees in order to learn more about the services hospice care provides.
Agape Hospice
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 1, 2019
Agape Hospice is a not positive company to work for.Management changes every 3 months. The policies and procedures are not followed. everyone is not held accountable to for their roles in this company.
RN Case Manager
RN Educator (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 4, 2018
Agape hospice is the best hospice company in the Denver area. They strive to make the community a better place on the knowledge of death and dying. Focusing on the compassion of all involved with the dying person
Agape
RNCM (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 9, 2018
too much change... not good for patients and staff.
money, census driven. focus on numbers rather than care.
unprofessional and unorganized due to being understaffed.
This was my foundation!
Certified Nursing Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCOctober 4, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Agape Senior Community! We were like a big happy family! Advancement is here as well! They offered many perks! Management started changing and that's were the issues started.
Great Job
Bereavement Counselor (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 24, 2018
I enjoy working with people who are experts in caring for Senior Adults who are transitioning. Great benefits and coworkers to work along side you. Highly Recommend.
High employee turnover rate
Bereavement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 27, 2018
Poorly managed company. When you are hired you are not trained. You will not have a supervisor who has done your job before, so you have someone directing you with zero experience at your position. You will make barely enough to live on, and you will work many long hours.
Pros
helping patients' families with grief support
Cons
Poor compensation, little to no training, poor management, negative work environment
Bereavement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCJuly 13, 2018
Working for the Agape hospice a typical day consisted of visiting clients in their homes along with in nursing facilities. Providing spiritual care and support to the families
Caring and fun place to work
Office Manager/CNA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laurens, SCJuly 8, 2018
Great place to work for.
Nice environment and great staff.
Great educational classes.
Help move forward with education.
The hardest part when patient went to the after life.
Very Progressive Company
Senior Solutions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 4, 2018
Very progressive company and up on all of the lasted technology in the Healthcare Industry. The hospice industry is a very difficult one but Agape made it interesting, exciting and fun by having activities for the employees, families and community,
Awesome Company
ON CALL COORDINATOR/TRIAGE NURSE/CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 27, 2018
Agape Hospice is the best Hospice in Atlanta. They really treat you as a valued employee. I love working at Agape and would recommend this company to any nurse interested.
Excellent caring place to work
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Walterboro, SCJune 19, 2018
Working with the elderly was a true blessing to me. I enjoyed learning from my supervisor and watching the collaboration as social workers assisted others in information provided to clients.
Great staff
GIP Manager/Hospice RN (Former Employee) –  Conway, SCJune 13, 2018
They have a lot of room for growth, however, I believe they can improve and excel with patient care with the correct guidance. Management plays a huge role.
Good
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJune 12, 2018
Work experience was good. The job was based on how many clients were served. You were only allowed 1 hour per client. There was very little follow up with the clients.
Pros
take lunch when ever you wanted to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agape Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2