AGCO Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast pace and nice place to work at
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJuly 9, 2018
Tip for this work place is show up prepared an ready to work long hours in a hot building. Keep to yourself an try to stay busy at all times. Make sure you keep your area clean
Awesome
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beloit, KSJuly 5, 2018
Great place to work. I loved my job while I was working there. I worked from 6pm to 6am 5 days a week and some weekends. Paid very well for the area and wish I didnt have to leave.
Good place to make a career.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNJuly 4, 2018
Iots of opportunity. Lots of incentives for safety, and good attendants. Very clean, , well organized work system. Very calm and positive environment. Meet lots of new people. Trainees are trained until they are comfortable enough to be on their own. After the 1st 3 months new employees are due for a follow up review, and a 2nd review after 6months.
Agco was one of the best places to work
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJuly 4, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. I made a lot of life long friendships. I learned a lot and was moved around so I could learn lots of different positions with in the plant,
welding inspector
Welding Inspector (Current Employee) –  JolfaJuly 4, 2018
we have a relaxed days on work with a quite mood to work and can work with all attention and increase our perform. this is not good place to progress/
excellent working environment
Metal fabricator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNJune 20, 2018
good people and good place to work. work wasn't stressful. breaks were at decent times and work was never unbearable. management was easy to get along with and were never too pushy, as long as your own work is completed.
Good start!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJune 14, 2018
It was an extraordinary platform for designing my career and planning on my work interest. Team I worked definitely helped me take risks and worked along to have innovative ideas that came up during the internship.
Agco Review
GRAPHIC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJune 11, 2018
Agco allowed and encouraged me to take courses that would enhance my job knowledge. It is a relaxed atmosphere and I was lucky to be a part of some great teams and coworkers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the corporate layoffs. When working for a large company, you are just a number which hard when you have worked there for a large part of your life.
This place sucks
Agco (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSMay 24, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work at this place. Management sucks and if you're not in the good old boys club or being a snitch to management you're treated good The ppl that work hard are treated awful. You're just a number
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Able to produce a quality product for their customers.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSMay 14, 2018
Respectable place to work. They have a strong Saftey program. Quality workmanship is sometimes overlooked at the corporate level, and quantity is recognized from other offshore sister manufacturing sites.
Pros
Excellent brand recognition, fair wage and benefits. Unionized workforce, which provides an actual relationship between company, workers, and customer.
Cons
Fluxuating markets dictate production schedule, which in turn causes layoffs, or shutdowns, which adds instability i
Marketing Manager, Strategic Segment Solutions (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 8, 2018
Great place to work, with advancement opportunities. New management has made significant changes to the organization. Would work there again. Good culture.
strong company
Production Control Manager (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILMay 1, 2018
good place to work.
strong leadership.
very organized company with good policies and procedures in place.
Good training and development of employees and offers advancement
Global player with good products but poor leadership
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 24, 2018
Very knowledgeable and professional staff. Global foot print and overall good quality products, Limited resources and lack of strategic vision increases pressure on mid level management to deliver on very high expectations. 3 re-organizations in past 4 years impact staff morale.
Sucks management is no good
Dryer line (Former Employee) –  Flora IllinoisApril 14, 2018
Will not hire temps at flora IL plant only 10.00 bucks hour not worth your time! Management doesn't care either so there you go they need more Indians to many chiefs another thing winter time is breeze summer time gets 105 degrees or more In there!
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short breaks no healthcare thats affordable for temps
Do NOT work for this company if you are a woman.
Data Manager/Customs Analyst, AGCO Parts (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILApril 5, 2018
If you are a woman, do NOT work for this company. I have nothing more to say about the matter. There is no promotion from within....and their "woman's networking group" was used to pad the resumes of c-level management - make it look like it was all about women. The first project? Volunteering to help with a food drive....you know - instead of teaching women to network we are going to have them do clothing drives and food drives and raise money for the community - sound familiar? Unpaid work?
Review
Advanced Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 31, 2018
A great place to work with competitive benefits, good pay. The PTO offered is not great as they do no take your previous experience into consideration when including that in a job offer. Peachtree Industrial Blvd traffic is pretty bad during the school year as parents all funnel it to try to take their kids to the many schools nearby to AGCO.
Good went to bad
Advanced Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 26, 2018
AGCO used to be a good place to work. But changed after 5 years. This about all I can say about AGCO at this time. I did't like it went they changed the work-from-home policy. Now they require people to come to the office.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No room for advancement
An OK place to work
SENIOR DEMAND PLANNING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 23, 2018
AGCO has had its challenges over the years as the farm industry has declined. There has been a lot of turnover, and it is just not as fun to work there as it was when the industry was strong. The culture varies across departments. Compensation is OK as are the benefits. 2.5/5 stars
Ok but very repetitive work.
PRODUCTION WELDER (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSMarch 20, 2018
Pretty good pay. Worst con about ago is your treated like a number instead of a person because of the amount of people they employ. If your productiv and their every day you are rewarded appropriately. Management is shady a lot of turn over
Hard work and fast pased!
Cooperation Welder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNMarch 20, 2018
Good place to work. If your not going to do your part don't even apply for the job! They have good pay and good benefits!! it is a hard part of the country to find a place to live but low cost of living!
Pros
Good job
Cons
Hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGCO Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight