AGCO Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNAugust 13, 2018
Some days it was a fun work environment otherdays it was stressful you know the job because they train you competitive pay and your able to transfer positions throughout plant
Great experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 13, 2018
AGCO did a great job helping us connect with company executives, learn professional skills, and learn about the company. I always felt that the work I did was helpful and impactful and often had work that made me pick up or grow skills. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. It was nice to have a lot of different things to be working on, and I likes that I was kept busy, but not to the extent of stressfully busy.
Pros
flexible schedule, growth opportunities
Cons
Sedentary
management
Welder, Welder trainer (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSAugust 12, 2018
the shift managers did their best to take care of their people but the plant manager not only has no people skills but lacks common sense to speak of when it some to sett achievable goals without slave driving his employees
Pros
good pay and good people
Cons
the office politics
Great place to work as an intern
Design Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSAugust 9, 2018
I have worked at AGCO Corp for two summers now as an intern and have really enjoyed my time. I was supplied with projects that were difficult and challenging, but learned several things from the many projects.
Great Company
Logistics Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILAugust 7, 2018
Great Company to work for during my short time. They promote from within and provide great training. They have great benefits, especially vision and medical.
job
Mechinest assembler (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSAugust 6, 2018
I was hard getting on out at agco. you had to know someone, once on job was good. they are not very family oriented like they state they are and moving up in the rank of things is hard again you have to know someone
Pros
breaks
Cons
family oriented
I enjoyed being in Line Design.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSAugust 2, 2018
Agco was a good place to work at. I enjoyed my time there. Staff and supervisors were pleasant to work for. I would still be there if my home situation had not changed.
Change-Rich Environment
Manager, Employee Relations (Current Employee) –  Hesston, KSJuly 25, 2018
If you want to be a part of change and improving processes, this is the place for you.
A lot of opportunity and promotes steadily from within.
Opportunity for international travel, continuous improvement and producing equipment with a legacy name behind it.
No money
Technical Support Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 20, 2018
lowest paid Corp in the industry, WILL NOT Give good raises, not even cost of living, biggest raise I have ever gotten is 2 percent over the last 17 years... Time for change people
its ok
inventory operations (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
i wouldn't really recommend working here. it's not the best company to work at as they do budget cuts regularly it seems and let you go without warning.
Fast pace and nice place to work at
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJuly 9, 2018
Tip for this work place is show up prepared an ready to work long hours in a hot building. Keep to yourself an try to stay busy at all times. Make sure you keep your area clean
Awesome
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Beloit, KSJuly 5, 2018
Great place to work. I loved my job while I was working there. I worked from 6pm to 6am 5 days a week and some weekends. Paid very well for the area and wish I didnt have to leave.
Good place to make a career.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNJuly 4, 2018
Iots of opportunity. Lots of incentives for safety, and good attendants. Very clean, , well organized work system. Very calm and positive environment. Meet lots of new people. Trainees are trained until they are comfortable enough to be on their own. After the 1st 3 months new employees are due for a follow up review, and a 2nd review after 6months.
Agco was one of the best places to work
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJuly 4, 2018
I really enjoyed working here. I made a lot of life long friendships. I learned a lot and was moved around so I could learn lots of different positions with in the plant,
welding inspector
Welding Inspector (Current Employee) –  JolfaJuly 4, 2018
we have a relaxed days on work with a quite mood to work and can work with all attention and increase our perform. this is not good place to progress/
excellent working environment
Metal fabricator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MNJune 20, 2018
good people and good place to work. work wasn't stressful. breaks were at decent times and work was never unbearable. management was easy to get along with and were never too pushy, as long as your own work is completed.
Good start!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJune 14, 2018
It was an extraordinary platform for designing my career and planning on my work interest. Team I worked definitely helped me take risks and worked along to have innovative ideas that came up during the internship.
Agco Review
GRAPHIC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSJune 11, 2018
Agco allowed and encouraged me to take courses that would enhance my job knowledge. It is a relaxed atmosphere and I was lucky to be a part of some great teams and coworkers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with all the corporate layoffs. When working for a large company, you are just a number which hard when you have worked there for a large part of your life.
This place sucks
Agco (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSMay 24, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work at this place. Management sucks and if you're not in the good old boys club or being a snitch to management you're treated good The ppl that work hard are treated awful. You're just a number
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
Able to produce a quality product for their customers.
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Hesston, KSMay 14, 2018
Respectable place to work. They have a strong Saftey program. Quality workmanship is sometimes overlooked at the corporate level, and quantity is recognized from other offshore sister manufacturing sites.
Pros
Excellent brand recognition, fair wage and benefits. Unionized workforce, which provides an actual relationship between company, workers, and customer.
Cons
Fluxuating markets dictate production schedule, which in turn causes layoffs, or shutdowns, which adds instability i

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGCO Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight