Ageless Men's Health logo
Ageless Men's Health

Ageless Men's Health Employee Reviews

Work environment

The people at the office are great, they will bend over back to help you learn and become a better clinician. The lower tier management in office will go above and beyond for you.

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional work environment. They will randomly fire employees without notice or reason. Very unstable job security and very poor management. Long hours, often short-staffed, poor work/life balance.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Poor management, unprofessional

Great opportunity! LOVE my job as a Clinic Director!

The company gives you a support system that allows you to grow your practice. While you maintain a sense of autonomy, you also have a team of leaders within the company that are willing to mentor you and lead you to success! I am proud going to work every day and having the opportunity to change the lives of our patients! When you see their therapy start to work and make changes in their life you get a true sense of accomplishment! Do yourself a favor and apply for this company!

Not understanding, looks for something to be wrong, no flexibility, poor management

I was very excited when I initially started here. I have an extensive background in the healthcare field and even referred by a previous colleague. There is minimal training, yet you are pretty much expected to sink or swim on your own. All the while, they make you feel as though everything is alright but out of the blue let you go creating bogus accusations and reasons why, which are not even accurate, very unfair, illegal. No room for growth. Expect little to no restroom breaks, no overtime. Expect to get in trouble for clocking in one minute early or one minute late. Unreal expectations. Patients had even told me there has been so many in and out of that office, meaning about 2-3 other office managers in a matter of less than 2 years. That to me says something about the director. Might need to see where the real problems lies there. Certain people given special privileges but if I needed to go to a doctor appt myself, you would have thought I asked for a million dollars. I did a great job and was given no notice just called in the office and let go.

Pros

The patients

Cons

No room for growth, lies made up to validate letting you go in their eyes, no flexibility, not understanding if you have personal/family health or emergencies.

Good support

Good training and support. Autonomy, cooperative patients, protocols clear, many locations, patient privacy respected, overall good experience and education.

Pros

Protocols established.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Absolutely no flexibility!

over worked and understaffed! Company shows no value or appreciation for employees! They are notorious for terminating employees at random with no warning or notice. There is no job security at all!

Pros

pay is decent but not when its compared to the amount of work load

Cons

interacting with the patients is a lot of fun

Fantastic place to work!

Very much a great place to work! Caring employers and a comfortable work environment. Definitely feel that I am a valued part of the team. Great pay!

No Leadership/Employee Support

Awful place to work. All they care about is numbers, they work you hard for terrible pay and benefits. Clinic Directors get bonuses while the OM does all the work and is not properly compensated. This place is a revolving door with no employee support or real benefits don’t waste your time you will be looking for a new job quickly.

enjoyable place to work

Nice change of pace from inpatient nursing. Friendly small office environment. Learned about something I didn't have much experience in....hormone replacement therapy

Np

I feel very lucky to be an employee at Ageless. I love that I get to think outside the box and do some marketing and business related work as opposed to being strictly clinical. I love the patients and my co-workers and feel well compensated for what I do.

Jobs at Ageless Men's Health

See more jobs

Amazing company with amazing people!

I love this company! Started as a PRN RN and has all the opportunity to move up. It’s a very relaxed setting full of amazing opportunities to change peoples lives for the better!

Pros

Relaxed out patient setting. Full of amazing people and patients .

great work environment

enjoyed working in this relaxed atmosphere. easy to work for and work with. enjoyed establishing relationships with our patients and continuing of care.

Do not care about their employees

This employer does not care about their employees. They have stated and shown that the Registered Nurses are replaceable. The work environment is not great with the laziness of its director/nurse practitioner. They never do a performance review or provide any raises. If you are going to work for a short amount of time it is great. Otherwise it is a pretty stale and boring place to work.

Wonderful place to work!

Great patients, great management, fun work environment! Patients are excited to come to the office for their therapy, making the days more enjoyable. Management encourages input from staff, fostering a healthy manager/employee relationship. Highly recommend!

Unethical company

Run away from this company. Underpaid. Get bonuses that aren't bonuses actually because they take out coworkers salary from them. No guidance from management. Fire people monthly with no explanation. This is the shadiest business and wish I would have realized that sooner. The only positive thing I gained were the patients that will no longer be going to this scam of a company.

Pros

Cons

No breaks, no lunch, 50 hour weeks, unsafe working condition, unethical practices, two-faced directors and CEO

Don’t work here period

This company is a haven for the possibility of losing your license. The owners have no medical knowledge and are driven by money and not patient safety or ethical standards. Don’t work here if you want to keep your medical license. If I could give it zero stars I would.

Pros

Good work hours

Cons

They will fire you on the spot, No 401k, lack of patient safety, owners encouraged going against protocol when they were in place for patient safety

I highly recommend.

I still work for Ageless per diem. They hired me as a new grad and have been very good to me. They are very accommodating with my full time hospital schedule. It’s been a great gig for extra money !

Good part time

Easy hours, easy patients, low stress, protocol driven, good work life balance. Short credentialing process with stress free hiring process. Good coworkers.

Not a good company to work at and its sales based

I worked as a clinical director at a facility. It seems good by the information they provide you at first. However, you will quickly find that the company is very flawed. You will be judged on productivity for your building but you have little to no authority to control the productivity. For example, no ability to advertise, little resources and little/to no input from you will be taken to help promote your productivity. The facility I worked at went thru multiple directors in a short period of time (and the ad seems to go up every couple months that they are rehiring for the same position). This is because you cannot really manage your facility and upper management does nothing to change anything. You will feel pressured to "push" testosterone and their products on everyone. If you don't meet productivity, you will be disposable. Its not really a professional health care job as more of a sales job. To be honest, its unethical. Remember your license is on the line!

Pros

pay, hours

Cons

see review

Mellow work environment

It was a fun yet professional environment. The best part was getting to know the patience. Upper management was nice and extremely helpful. They provided the best possible service to their patients.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

they cut my hours

Entry level job offering no diverse or new career buliding experience

Least pay, no PTO, no benefits, little chance to advance in company, HIGH turnover, will not learn any new skills, management makes false/short promises. This is a job not a career. They are flexible with letting you pick your hours probably because they can't keep anyone full time. After 2 months of full time I still had no offer for benefits. You pay for your own benefits anyway. I would recommend this as a one shift a week job to pick up extra cash. Laid back work environment. Customer base is %99 men. Only perk is free weekly treatment. Good place to learn about male testosterone replacement therapy. Not a good career choice.

Pros

laid back work environment, flexible scheduling

Cons

Low compensation, no benefits, high turnover, management is unsupportive if you are new

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ageless Men's Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ageless Men's Health