AGFA Employee Reviews

Worst fob in a 21 year career
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Westerly, RIApril 16, 2018
Typical day of work was to sit down and be shelled by nonstop calls from my manager heaping yet another drop everything and work on this seriously dissatisfied customah. Being bombed by IM's from weak co workers asking a "quick question" which was code for can you do this for me. Never ending pointless meetings where everyone just complained and moaned like sissys and nothing of substance were ever discussed. A steady stream of rightly dissatisfied customahs threatening to "pull the product". Clinical errors in the reporting software which would generate incorrect cardiac findings. Product fixes that take ions to be released leading to even greater customer anger and hostility.

I learned that a great startup company could be acquired by a larger company and quickly run down the crapper.

The kindest thing I can say about management is they are all in sheer terror of getting fired and live an anxiety riddled existence which exudes to all their employees. Ya just feel like asking "so what would ya say ya do here"?

The hardest part of the job was tolerating total nonsense and incompetence. Oh, and going to work was also horrifying.

The most enjoyable was leaving for the day and shutting off the mobile phone.
Pros
The end of the day
Cons
Going to work
hard worker in a fast paced envrioment
technical managaer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2017
Manage beta accounts for two separate systems reporting directly to headquarters, this involved managing both software and hardware installation and upgrades in the field
Very nice place to work
Material Handler Specialist/ Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Branchburg, NJSeptember 26, 2017
My experience related a typical day at work.
A day to me at my Job is very different every day, because I have different tasks every day.
I do work with customer services, make phone calls, communicate with emails with coworkers, do transactions using SAP system,
using scanners to relocate material that i been receive.

I have to work with different people all the time, the drivers are from everywhere. It is very nice to work in my department. I do not have any intention to leave this Job.
I am very happy in my workplace.
production
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMay 16, 2017
nice benefits
management could be better
great pay
must be able to lift 50 lbs or more
will work days and nights
get a week off each months
12 hrs rotating shifts
Lovely job
Systems Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMarch 27, 2017
I was Field Service Engineer with Agfa. This company provided me lots of opportunity of learning, working and fun. My jobs is to support customers whenever they have issues, and travel on site if necessary . Workplace culture varies from one place to another, so it always keep me busy and enjoyable. Management was also professional.
Pros
Travel
Cons
traffic driving
great place to work
Senior Operator in Finishing Department (Former Employee) –  Brevard, NCFebruary 6, 2017
They sold to AND MOVED TO Belgium and I was able to go to school and get a degree under the NAFTA Program, would have gone with the company if it was possible
Active environment
Physical Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJMay 13, 2016
Good company to work for, good communication between coworkers, there is always something new to learn.

Office people always willing to teach you.
Manager and supervisors like to hear your opinion on new projects for process improvement.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Expensive Health care benfits
Really enjoy working at AGFA
Warehouse II Associate (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJJanuary 15, 2016
Enjoys going to work in the mornings.loading and unloading trucks/containers. I look forward to learning something new about my job everyday.management always willing to help and listen at new ideas on how we can improve our operation.plenty of nice employees.their is no hard part. everything is enjoyable.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
sad to see we will be shutting our doors for good
Loved to work at Agfa
account receivable spec (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Pk NJJanuary 2, 2016
Cash App Bank reconcile divide work balance books cash receipts etc Co workers were the greatest enjoyed working with everyone through the years
Pros
Hands off Do your work everyone happy
Wide Format/Graphics/Packaging Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Industry, CAOctober 12, 2015
Fun place to work. Expanded my knowledge in the customer service field by working close with management and warehouse. Great co-workers almost family. Everyone knew everyone. It was a great place to work which is why I worked there until the end. Customer Service department along with Credit and Collections was outsourced out of the country.
Pros
great people, great management, great ambiance
Cons
Outsourced department
Great
Manager Corporate Insurance / Risk (Current Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJOctober 8, 2015
Great Place to work. Good people Good pay. supportive management. not all about the numbers. normal red tap an politics but that is expected anywhere
Great people to work for
Shipping and Receiving Manager/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 1, 2015
Shipping and receiving of incoming and our going customer orders. Will call help. Inventory control and loss prevention on a daily basis. Co-Workers are awesome and I love the people I am with.
Pros
Cons
Outsourcing and people losing their jobs as a result. No room for growth.
very professional -great environment
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCMay 5, 2014
-Unloading trucks
-picking up packages
-labeling packages
-organizing packages

I learned the process of shipping and receiving and organization.
The co-workers were very professional.
Safety was number one.
The job was pretty easy.
Pros
cooked lunches daily
Cons
air condition
Shipping & receiving film
forklift operator/warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Duluth,GAJanuary 17, 2012
At AGFA I was a forklift operator/warehousrman.I had to pick orders,stage orders to loaded for shipping and also load orders on the trucks to be shipped out.
Pros
enjoyed the people i worked around
Cons
company closed and moved out of state