AGI Pay & Benefits reviews

Low pay lots of work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 2, 2019
I was severely underpaid. I also feel like managment management needs better communication skills. The work load was a lot but i didn't mind. I also liked the benefits and paid time off when my wife had our baby.
Pros
paternity leave, pto, benefits
Cons
Low pay, lots of work
Horrible leadership but great benefits.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 7, 2018
They could offer to double my salary & I wouldn't go back. Could be a great place to work if an on-boarding process existed with solid, reputable, trustworthy and knowledgeable leadership/management existed on certain accounts. Cross your fingers and hope you get placed on an account with a good director. Some higher ups & HR turn a blind eye and sweep misconduct and shortcomings under the rug. High turnover.
Pros
Good benefits, decent pay, resume builder
Cons
Awful and unreliable management, no training, if you do a good job you pick up the slackers workloads with no compensation, workplace drama.
work all hour
ramp service cargo ohare (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 15, 2018
is fun sometimes is stressful but I like it meet new people learn more about the job work as a tim work have a good attitude if you got a problem that to some one don't fallow other people that is not doing good always help it will look good on your review
Pros
Cons
sometime no lunch
Good work environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 24, 2015
I got a long with everbody I would just stay focus on what had to do cuase there would be a couple people that was always negative .
Pros
Was 56 hours a week til that stopped
Cons
Short lunch
Excellent job
Contracts Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlFebruary 24, 2014
I wore many hats at this job and I loved it. Excellent company to work for with great benefits. Management was awesome, hate that they downsized and laid a lot of us off, really miss this workplace.
foot ball
Cargo Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2013
* Good as it was a cargo area and had little spac but friendship always been solid all fellows and we worked together and when it came freighter group we worked hard to get the flight time
Pros
free lunches
Cons
auto insurance
nice place to work
Welder (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 28, 2013
Days can be long.co-workers are helpful.I would tell any one to work for this copany